• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

375 Chey Tac Info: DTA 352 Cutting Edge

zenbiker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2009
Charlottesville, Virginia
I may have accidentally double posted this, if so, my bad. I finally got around to shooting my 375 CT; Lawton action/barrel, XLR chassis (love that chassis, it is the shiz). Shot a box of DTA cartridges loaded with 352 gr Cutting Edge solids. They cloverleafed at 100 yards, touching (after I tightened the *@#%*##!! muzzle brake); the suppressor opened the group slightly but it still held a nice round group. I looked around to see if anyone else was shooting on my target, but as I was on my private range and was by myself, no, I was shooting these groups with a new rifle and very, very rusty shooting skills.

Ready to reload now; I have Retumbo and RL25 as well as Accurate XM3500 (used to be known as MRP), but will get whatever is best. I've read 125-ish grains of RL25, 135 grains of Retumbo; H1000 was also mentioned. I have zero exprerience reloading this round, much less a cartridge of this capacity and size. I would appreciate any guidance in powders, starting loads, primers, and tricks of the trade with this cartridge. Thanks to all in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD