• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.499 LWR pics

Re: .499 LWR pics

bullshit.jpg

+1
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who has the ban hammer? smack Pete with it please.... </div></div>

I could really give a shit a less whether or not he is lying, but the rest of you guys are making me laugh my ass off.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dark Horse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could really give a shit a less whether or not he is lying, but the rest of you guys are making me laugh my ass off. </div></div>

+1 If there was a joke/humor thread the mods could move this there.

The funniest, http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1213242#Post1213242

PP has a long way to go. Do you have pictures of your .69 uber-mag?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
PistonPetemotivator.jpg
</div></div>

OOOOOOOOOO lord.....Shankster found the thread.......if CKA shows up we will have a friggin three ring circus

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-size: 14pt">the following is a C&P:</span>
</span>
P1000221%20ONE%20PIECE%20CARRIER%20WEB%20PIC.gif

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">now how the hell do i get my own photo up ??</span></span></span>

Your credibility is shot, any pics you may happen to post will most likely be viewed as fabrication anyway...better to just take your licks and move on at this point.

I say we keep him around...he's a perfect example of an asshole in just about any venue he appears.
Legions of newbies could look up to him for advice on how NOT to be....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-size: 14pt">the following is a C&P:</span>
</span>

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">now how the hell do i get my own photo up ??</span></span></span> </div></div>

<span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-size: 20pt">Step 1: You have to actually OWN the phantom rifle...
Step 2: Do not proceed to step 2 unless you have achieved step 1</span> </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: el gordo2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I googled and found this, hope it helps clear thing up.

2mob0uv.jpg
</div></div>

If you part it out I want first chance on the adjustable rings

WTF

Oh great....just great....another top secret lost.....like they can't reverse engineer the whole damn thing now!?!
They will be selling these at "Cheaper than Dirtsu" in a friggin' week!
Not just that...one of our top agents cover is now b-l-o-w-n!

NOWITMAKESSENSWy.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-size: 14pt">the following is a C&P:</span>
</span>

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">now how the hell do i get my own photo up ??</span></span></span> </div></div>

Is it just me or does that look photo shopped?

it looks like he went shopping for photos for sure, since he can't seem to figure out how to email the pics he claims to have of guns he claims to own to someone smart enough to read the directions for posting images.

i did recieve an email from Pete but there was a copy and pasted picture attached that wouldnt even display. Pete is an idiot and thats very well known. I would love to hear Pissy Pete's response to all the shit in here

after looking at the site that Pete pulled that picture from, there is nothing on their site about a 499 the biggest round they go up to is 6.8 SPC if i remember correctly, Pete i do agree with KyShooter "whoever has the ban hammer please beat Pete with it"

This guy gives Petes a bad name.

Pete...with a real 496...Chevy that is. 600HP.
LilRed2.jpg

Stop picking on Pete, he's legit. I just sold him some headlight fluid.

he was probably the kid who tried forever to find the box of grid squares, or the keys to a humvee, or maybe the left handed grenades

<span style="font-size: 17pt"> <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">i finally did it !!</span></span>
</span>
th_IM000783.jpg

<span style="font-size: 26pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">well ???</span></span>

PistonPete doesnt do HD guys... his digital camera is from the 90s and only takes thumbnail images...duh...

now there pissed_on Pete...

now that you've figured out how to post em...

Let's see the following:

rifle in the middle, broken down, bolt carrier, bolt face, loaded mag.... all in the same picture...ON THE SAME RUG!

I'm callin' Shenanigans...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm callin' Shenanigans... </div></div>

The place with the cheesesticks and all the goofy sh*t on the walls?

Are those Counter Sniper scopes on the top two rifles?

You know guys, it's so lame I'm actually feeling bad for the guy.He so badly wants to be accepted but he doesn't know how to go about it.Obviously has no clue what he's doing....no social skills and probably no friends either.Bet his momma never loved him...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazlo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are those Counter Sniper scopes on the top two rifles? </div></div>

Looks like they are...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: exhogflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know guys, it's so lame I'm actually feeling bad for the guy.He so badly wants to be accepted but he doesn't know how to go about it.Obviously has no clue what he's doing....no social skills and probably no friends either.Bet his momma never loved him... </div></div>

Truth be told, he probably really does want to fit in. Kinda trying too hard and I am guess he does want to belong......

That pic may not have a piece of paper with his name on it, but that dang sure fits the bill for describing what he says he has in his safe.

Some apologies might be in order on some of yall's behalves...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That pic may not have a piece of paper with his name on it, but that dang sure fits the bill for describing what he says he has in his safe.

Some apologies might be in order on some of yall's behalves... </div></div>

if there is I got no problem issuing one...

I find it hard to believe that he only has 2 pics in his pbucket account and thats it. I have 4000 so this is quite BS being proven...

Look PP why dont you take a pic with a card with PP on it and that will shut everyone up..

or be civil and come out and shoot....

At the end of the game that is why we are here...

Except CKA.....

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i-5TwTjLs84"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i-5TwTjLs84" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Still funny......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blkside</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its not shopped he got it from

www.leitner-wise.com </div></div>

nice looking rifle there isn't ?

MOD1_prod_img.gif

i can get you one for around $1,600.00 but not till after the SHOT show when the carbine will be officially released to the general public. uppers are available now for only $1,195.00.
you should see the quad rail system, what a fantastic set up and nearly instant removable rails to expose the most innovative piston system i have ever seen and used, the Countashot is quite the thing also, at least the Military likes it for maintenance.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">or be civil and come out and shoot....

At the end of the game that is why we are here...

Except CKA.....

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i-5TwTjLs84"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i-5TwTjLs84" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Still funny......

</div></div> LMAO!