• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.499 LWR pics

Re: .499 LWR pics

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kombar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
sobrbiker883 said:
That's a single action with a loading gate. The cylinder doesn't swing out, and there are no moon clips. The cartridges would headspace as they normally would, on the case mouth. </div></div>

i can not believe it !!!! one very smart feller (was going to use the fart smeller, but the dummies here would never grasp the humor !) you are, now try educating the dummies here..., moon clips ?? can you believe how stupid that sounds ??? for a single action revolver. </div></div>

Thank you for the correction on the SA revolver, not being a revo guy myself I didn't think through the difference between a fixed cylinder with loading gate and a swing-out cylinder and was going on limited knowledge of rimless cartridges in straight case applications.
That's what I get for making assumptions.

There's never a positive come back from acting like a fool.

WTF is this about? Is this going somewhere or can I stop checking to see pictures of something that doesnt exist.

Shit, I gotta go, my loch ness monster needs to be fed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
That's what I get for making assumptions. </div></div>

not a problem my friend, too many here are in the same "making assumptions" boat, at least you are man enough to admit it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Exhogflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pete....
Seems you get frustrated and upset at most of the guys here for being critical and mistrusting of you. </div></div>

i have no idea where you get this, "frustrated and upset" from, do not tell anyone, but what you say is all wrong, i am having fun with the FACTS, which i believe most here are ignorant of.

so where did you fly "Hogs" from ? can you prove it ? got photos of yourself in a "Hog" ? how many kills have you recorded ? you see this goes both ways.., i want proof that your screen name is accurate.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HotIce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There's never a positive come back from acting like a fool. </div></div>

you are proof positive of that statement
wink.gif

Myself, together with 99.9% of this forum members, have never been treated like a fool.
So it seems an easier answer the fact that you are likely to be a fool, and the remaining 99.9% are not. But your life should have already taught that.
Because if the answer would have been that we have been bad to you because we're evil, and you're just a fine guy, you should have noticed such behavior more frequently in this forum. Thing that doesn't really happen that often.

I was going to skip this thread, but it just sticking around.........

The only reason LW was able to claim the balistics he did about the caliber is because of how HOT the factory ammo was. it was loaded so hot even the manufacturer stated that the brass could not be and should not be reloaded as it was not safe. when it was pulled and loaded to safer levels, it did not do anything more then the beowulf. LW .499 went tits up due to these exagerated claims about the balistics, mis-management, poor QC, and flat out lieing on the boards....all came back to bit him in the end.

I'll stick with the wulf. having played with the .499 rifles and cartridge, I'll let some other person be the brave one and risk harm using the factory ammo.

why would one want to have the rifle/pistol (and that is in debate wether the OP really has them or not) that is firing a cartridge that is overloaded by the manufacturer intentialy just to be able to claim better ballistics.

And if the OP wants to bring up the whole coast gaurd thing, the CG chopped up the few uppers the did have because they felt they were not safe (well, the cartridge anyways) and did not want the possible liability of selling them off.

Piston pete you are the tool of tools hell even Mike D was not as stupid as you are. The best thing you can do for all of us here is leave. We dont need or want you. You should have that in your FUCKUP mind by now. And when your worse that Mike D your a really fuck up piece of shit. i hate to even call you shit for you shit would be an upgrade. So do all of us a favor shove a counter sniper scope up your ass and waist alittle ammo trying to find your brain

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nesikabay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Piston pete you are the tool of tools hell even Mike D was not as stupid as you are. The best thing you can do for all of us here is leave. We dont need or want you. You should have that in your FUCKUP mind by now. And when your worse that Mike D your a really fuck up piece of shit. i hate to even call you shit for you shit would be an upgrade. So do all of us a favor shove a counter sniper scope up your ass and waist alittle ammo trying to find your brain </div></div>

Tell us how you really feel!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nesikabay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Piston pete you are the tool of tools hell even Mike D was not as stupid as you are. The best thing you can do for all of us here is leave. We dont need or want you. You should have that in your FUCKUP mind by now. And when your worse that Mike D your a really fuck up piece of shit. i hate to even call you shit for you shit would be an upgrade. So do all of us a favor shove a counter sniper scope up your ass and waist alittle ammo trying to find your brain </div></div>

geee.., thanks for this glowing report and personal attack,

learn the difference between "waist" and "waste", who is the fucking idiotic fool now you stinking pile of dog puke
laugh.gif

Pete i think its time you take an exit from this thread. No one here believes a word that you say, no one cares what you have to say. i think you are completely foolish for opening your mouth repeatedly. Just let it go, you would probably be better recieved on AR15, please do us a favor and go over there

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Exhogflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pete....
Seems you get frustrated and upset at most of the guys here for being critical and mistrusting of you. </div></div>

i have no idea where you get this, "frustrated and upset" from, do not tell anyone, but what you say is all wrong, i am having fun with the FACTS, which i believe most here are ignorant of.

so where did you fly "Hogs" from ? can you prove it ? got photos of yourself in a "Hog" ? how many kills have you recorded ? you see this goes both ways.., i want proof that your screen name is accurate. </div></div>

well MR.Hogflyer.., when are you going to prove your screen name, me thinks you are just another wannabee

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pete what did you do in the navy? </div></div>

Bend over?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pete what did you do in the navy? </div></div>

Pogey Bait???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BobinNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pete what did you do in the navy? </div></div>

Pogey Bait??? </div></div>

article 15.............receiving swollen property.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nesikabay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Piston pete you are the tool of tools hell even Mike D was not as stupid as you are. The best thing you can do for all of us here is leave. We dont need or want you. You should have that in your FUCKUP mind by now. And when your worse that Mike D your a really fuck up piece of shit. i hate to even call you shit for you shit would be an upgrade. So do all of us a favor shove a counter sniper scope up your ass and waist alittle ammo trying to find your brain </div></div>

Tell us how you really feel! </div></div> I was being nice. I dont know all there is about scopes or a 499 LWR. but i do know enough to know i am not the only one tired of piston pete. Who the hell cares if he has a 499. Most if not all of us here could care less. We are smart enough to know it sucks. Hell my 16 year old daughter could beat this guy with my 45/70 shooting black powder. It has been pointed out more than 1 time the 499 sucks. He even proves it himself. He has a REVOLVER that they only made 25 of. If it was a good round there would be more than 25 of them. He tells us only 25 were built like it is something good. Out of the 25 built he was the only one stupid enough to get one

by what authority do you have to ask this question ? are you a P.I. ? NCIS ? FBI ? CIA ? i want to see some credentials to prove your sincerity, is this for your personal use and no others ? because if i reply to this question you pose, every swinging head on Earth has access to info they are NOT privileged to know. much of what i done is still classified.

Classified... HA!

I have a clearance, can I know Pete?

I bet your one bad MOFO. Only bad MOFO's have clearances.

I am at a loss for words on how big of a joke you just made yourself.

Bigger than you already were.

.... still can't fully explain what I want to say without breaking the rules...

Pete... you will always be an embarrassment and disappointment to us, your friends, your father, and jesus. JESUS... how irritating and dumb do you have to be to make jesus embarrassed of you?

hey Pete how bout a TS clearance and a DOD id? those credentials enough, next thing you are going to tell us is you were a part of the SpecWar right? Pete you are an idiot, i cant even describe how much of a joke you are. I would listen to the advice given, go over to AR15.com you will be more well recieved over there

<span style="font-weight: bold">Piston Pete Makes me miss MASER and Lazy21. Life was so simple back then.</span>