• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 4lbs of Varget - NH

NHPiper

Tactical Bagpiper
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Concord, NH
    Started as an 8lbs tub, bought it at the start of the year on GunBroker, paid $510 shipped for it.

Used 2lbs and gave my dad 2lbs. Happy to weigh it when we meet. Weighs 4lbs 7oz in the container. Stored in a dry basement, sealed and airtight.

Looking for $180. I live and work in southern NH. Will not ship. May consider swapping for 1000 77gr SMK or 1000 80gr ELDM or Amax bullets. Or a combo of both.

Last edited:
    Reactions: huntnh
    Sorry you had to pay so much for your varget. Just had a fellow shooter get 2 8lb jugs from PV for $300 each shipped. I will trade you 500 Sierra 77 SMK for your Varget and $25 on your end to make up the difference.

Sorry you had to pay so much for your varget. Just had a fellow shooter get 2 8lb jugs from PV for $300 each shipped. I will trade you 500 Sierra 77 SMK for your Varget and $25 on your end to make up the difference.
    I'm sure that was before hazmat shipping though. Are you local in New Hampshire?

Powder valley has the 8 lb Jugs listed at 348.99 before hazmat and shipping, so closer to 400 shipped.

Well if my price is off here and if someone wants to take it off my hands, they can send me a PM

Max BMW NJ store. It was $300 shipped per 8lb jug. It all depends what type of account you have with PV.

Max BMW NJ store. It was $300 shipped per 8lb jug. It all depends what type of account you have with PV.
    Hey man, if you don't like the price, PM me directly, you don't need to clutter the thread up and it's against the rules here. I'm asking $10 less than I paid per pound and it's hard to find still in NH. I think it's reasonable I already posted to people to PM me if they have an offer locally