• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

6.5 Creedmoor

I’ve used it and it works well. I use H4350, IMR 4350, IMR 4451 and RL 16. I used 39.5 grns in Starline LP brass, BR2 primers and Hornady 140 HPBT. On the lite side but very accurate. I tried it to have a replacement if one of the other ones got hard to find. I’ve found accurate loads with all of those listed.

Lots of people get good results with the 140 Eld but I couldn’t get them to work for me. Maybe just the lot I got. The 142 Sierra and the 140 Hornady BTHP did great. The Hybrid Bergers are great also.

I'm reloading the ELDM 147s at 41 gr in Hornandy lp brass with CCI 200s. I use H4350. I'm still working up the load and just bought some 140gr ELDM at Cabelas so I'm going to try that as well. I'm trying to work up a load for our local PRS matches. I have a Savage 110 tac and a remington PCR. Anybody have some advice on LOA and grains of 4350? in it for results

I’m working on a load for the 147’s also but I haven’t had a chance to shoot yet. I’ve got some RL 16 I’m going to try also with the 147’s. Keep us posted on how you do.

I’m working on a load for the 147’s also but I haven’t had a chance to shoot yet. I’ve got some RL 16 I’m going to try also with the 147’s. Keep us posted on how you do.
I'll try to load some for this weekend. 140s and 147s different grain weights to the max Saami length

Have you checked to determine what your length is to the lands? I’ve heard that those 2 bullets are very jump tolerant but I always start with.020 off the lands with mine. Interested to see what you come up with. What brand of brass are you using? I’m using Lapua in my Savage because the rim is a little thicker and I get more positive ejection with it. I’ve got 3 Howas and they will shoot anything.