• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6 year old boy forced by mother to undergo sex change. Father threatened with jail for opposing.

When you get down to it, religious texts are books designed to keep the slaves down and allow a ruling religious class to amass power.

The reason why the Jewish faith, Christianity and Paganism have so many overlapping holidays and traditions is that they were all built from the same framework.

At the time of their creation there was a point, humans were teetering on the edge of civilization and warring tribes. Those that wanted to promote civilization had to sweeten the social contract with an afterlife for those that toe the line and eternal painful suffering for those who don't.

I don't require that type of fairytale and luckily it's within my rights to not buy in or play along so I don't.

Getting back to the boy, I met a kid in a similar situation except worse because his father was a bigger piece of shit than his mother. Her nonsense went unchecked and he wore a dress because when his mother wasn't in lesbian relationships she was dating guys that were abusive. He was clearly a troubled person and acting out, sometimes violently, some times suicidal. He 100% needed psychiatric care and an authority figure that wasn't delusional. Instead the one thing his mother tried to do was stop him from smoking. This is disturbing more than just because his main problems were being ignored, there have been studies in mental institutions and the last thing you want to do is take away their cigarettes. It is one of the few things that calms down psychiatric patients.

Any way, I saw the kid twice at some events I attended and I heard the story first hand from the mother. Of course this is in California.

I no longer attend those events because I know I can't watch shit like that too long before I'll say something.

I think we have to encourage abortion among the idiotic and irrational. The woman I talked to admits that she was not ready for motherhood when she got pregnant in highschool. Unfortunately people like that are out breeding responsible people who actually want to be good parents.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
When you get down to it, religious texts are books designed to keep the slaves down and allow a ruling religious class to amass power.

The reason why the Jewish faith, Christianity and Paganism have so many overlapping holidays and traditions is that they were all built from the same framework.

At the time of their creation there was a point, humans were teetering on the edge of civilization and warring tribes. Those that wanted to promote civilization had to sweeten the social contract with an afterlife for those that toe the line and eternal painful suffering for those who don't.

I don't require that type of fairytale and luckily it's within my rights to not buy in or play along so I don't.

Getting back to the boy, I met a kid in a similar situation except worse because his father was a bigger piece of shit than his mother. Her nonsense went unchecked and he wore a dress because when his mother wasn't in lesbian relationships she was dating guys that were abusive. He was clearly a troubled person and acting out, sometimes violently, some times suicidal. He 100% needed psychiatric care and an authority figure that wasn't delusional. Instead the one thing his mother tried to do was stop him from smoking. This is disturbing more than just because his main problems were being ignored, there have been studies in mental institutions and the last thing you want to do is take away their cigarettes. It is one of the few things that calms down psychiatric patients.

Any way, I saw the kid twice at some events I attended and I heard the story first hand from the mother. Of course this is in California.

I no longer attend those events because I know I can't watch shit like that too long before I'll say something.

I think we have to encourage abortion among the idiotic and irrational. The woman I talked to admits that she was not ready for motherhood when she got pregnant in highschool. Unfortunately people like that are out breeding responsible people who actually want to be good parents.

I tend to agree about the fairytale part. 99% of religion is, but if you study deeply enough you can find some basic truths.

The main one I take away is :

"You reap as you sow." If you plant tomatoes, you get tomatoes. If you plant peaches, you get peaches. It aligns with "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction." a scientific truth. If you throw a rubber ball against a wall it returns with some energy used in sound and heat, etc.

Whats going on in the world today is a direct result of our previous actions. What we have sown, is being reaped. And yes, much of it is happening because the masses have been duped, not only by (those who engage in) religion, but by politics, and business; by ignorance and fear.

Its that simple.

The rest is fairytale.

Reactions: Mwalex
Like the Trump dossier, a bit of non-controversial truth is mixed in with the fiction in an attempt to create credibility...

Reactions: Maggot
I'm not religious, and it hasn't caused me to go batshit crazy. Something deeper me thinks, somehow these people suspend reality, some kind of The Matrix shit. They see what they want to see, hear what they want to hear, believe in shit that isn't real, that isn't there. Idk, I'm baffled by it.

It is much simpler than that, these parents have a mental illness due to fucked up genetics or environmental trauma. You need to have a license to drive a car, go hunting and even buy a gun (depending on where you live) but there is NOTHING done to make sure that you should be allowed to have kids.

It is much simpler than that, these parents have a mental illness due to fucked up genetics or environmental trauma. You need to have a license to drive a car, go hunting and even buy a gun (depending on where you live) but there is NOTHING done to make sure that you should be allowed to have kids.

Absolutely DO NOT allow a government to EVER start thinking they can start having ANY say in who can and can't have kids.

If you can't understand why, just hope that freedom loving types succeed and you never find out.

Reactions: Blutroop

How about instead, if you can't get the idiots to use proper pregnancy prevention devices (which are widely available), there are a huge amount of good people who would be more than happy to adopt the child & give it a great home & help them have a great life. We just need to fix the laws to make it not so expensive, political and full of risk for the adoptive parents.

Abortion is already widely encouraged thanks to the Communists who think killing off your unborn (or as in recent developments, just born) is the greatest virtue ever. It's not like the schools and the SJW controlled media isn't already pumping out encouragements to get abortions.

Reactions: Blutroop

I find it amusing when someone makes a statement about something they know nothing about. The Bible is the most printed and most translated book in history, written by over 40 authors. Call it a fairytale all you want, you won’t be able to disprove it though. Read the constitution and about the founding fathers and you’ll realize America wouldn’t be America without God and the freedom to believe in God (or to not in your case). After all is said and done, if man gave us our rights man can take them.

I was raised Roman Catholic and attended Catholic schools with some Jesuit teachers, I know plenty about it and unless you're a flat-earther, the Bible has been widely disproven.

Absolutely DO NOT allow a government to EVER start thinking they can start having ANY say in who can and can't have kids.

If you can't understand why, just hope that freedom loving types succeed and you never find out.

I agree with your comment BUT of all the things that the government regulates, such as licenses to buy guns and cars and hunting/fishing and being a contractor, what is/are more precious than children? It is truly a slippery slope but we have all known people that should never have been allowed to have kids, hell, that comment is made on this board all the time. When these people have kids who suffers? It is always the children.

Who is suffering in the original article posted? It is going to be the son, sooner or later.

Sad this kid is being screwed up and will likely kill himself later in life. If that is what he does, hope he takes his mother out first.

Yes, the kid in the dress that I met a few times, he would probably be a lot less troubled or at least getting legitimate counciling and therapy if he was in a two parent family that was responsible enough to have children.

Same for the kid in the OP.

I was raised Roman Catholic and attended Catholic schools with some Jesuit teachers, I know plenty about it and unless you're a flat-earther, the Bible has been widely disproven.
Actually the Bible acknowledged the earth is round while everyone still though it was flat. Still waiting for you to disprove it. But Being raised Roman Catholic, encouraging abortion, living in commifornia, and claiming that the most printed book ever is “99% fairy tale” makes me curious.. who pissed in your cheerios?

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I agree with your comment BUT of all the things that the government regulates, such as licenses to buy guns and cars and hunting/fishing and being a contractor, what is/are more precious than children? It is truly a slippery slope but we have all known people that should never have been allowed to have kids, hell, that comment is made on this board all the time. When these people have kids who suffers? It is always the children.

Who is suffering in the original article posted? It is going to be the son, sooner or later.

If you follow the full logic path based on the story this thread is started about, you'll see in this very situation it is shown plain as common sense, the exact reason why the Government should have no say so in who is allowed to have children and should be strictly constrained on any attempts to regulate who is allowed to raise the children / keep the children to a very narrow field of preventing actual physical harm or actual life/health threatening neglect.

Follow this if you will.
You think "maybe" the government being given ultimate power to decide who can reproduce or who can raise kids would have "possibly" fixed this situation?

Let's go with the actual facts of the case:

This kid is being forced into becoming a deeply troubled individual by: The Government!
So how is "more government" going to fix the issue?

The government is causing and perpetuating the harm by getting involved on the side of the insane mother because the SJW religion has infested our country.
The Government is actively denying the father a "licence" if you will to be a parent to his own child unless he agrees to help push his son into being deeply disturbed in order to help his mother live out her insane fantasies.
The Government is specifically saying that they will support at gunpoint the insane party having control of the child. (Just following orders here you know).

So how again was this "government licencing" supposed to work? Government oversight? Well it's already in action, and specifically producing the problem.

Do you think if you were to just turn over your last remaining rights the government would be any better at not being insane & judges would be less evil? HELL they would probably say that due to whatever "equality" excuse they come up with, only parents who were committed to raising their children as transgender or neutral would be allowed to have children.... THAT is what is actually coming next. (I bet you see the start of this in western/northern europe in less than 10 years unless the Muslims clean house.)

In a sane society with a lot less government & a solid moral foundation, the mother would be told she is insane, the father would be given sole custody of the kid & the local religious order or social assistance group would work with the kid to undo the damage his mother did at the start.

This however goes to a bigger problem, in that "family court" is pretty much 100% stacked against men and if you are a decent "traditional", "conservative", "masculine", "Heterosexual", "Christian" male, you would have a better chance being a Jewish homosexual partisan caught killing one of Hitler's favourite generals, stuck in a concentration camp trying your best at explaining to the SS commander why he should let you walk out the front gates with a bag of supplies, than getting a fair shake in Family Court.

That is why the women are the biggest supporters of big government and every crazy insane idea that comes out, because then they can get the government to make "bad men" pay for their insanity and destruction of children at the expense of men and have the government send other men with guns to enforce that the fathers can't keep their kids safe & must just be wage slaves to the woman's insanity.

People like to blame the fathers for the problem,,, but if you take a look at the cases of serious / deadly child abuse / neglect, you'll find a very large percentage of it is mothers allowing their "boyfriends" to do as they please, or mothers participating / condoning things, often without the child's biological father being in the picture.

I didn't say 99% fairytale.

As for who peed in my Cheerios, no one really, I just wasn't gullible and a few people reinforced my disbelief.

As for a woman's right to choose, I've seen enough unwanted children have shitty home lifes to know that abortion can be merciful.

Those that do it are garbage people and more than likely will have a garbage kid. It's easier for me not to deal with it.

People who have ethical problems with that should wrap it up and raise their kids right.

What other people do is none of my business although I do have some issues with late term abortion of viable foetuses and the infanticide that the liberals seem to embrace.

If you follow the full logic path based on the story this thread is started about, you'll see in this very situation it is shown plain as common sense, the exact reason why the Government should have no say so in who is allowed to have children and should be strictly constrained on any attempts to regulate who is allowed to raise the children / keep the children to a very narrow field of preventing actual physical harm or actual life/health threatening neglect.

Follow this if you will.
You think "maybe" the government being given ultimate power to decide who can reproduce or who can raise kids would have "possibly" fixed this situation?

Let's go with the actual facts of the case:

This kid is being forced into becoming a deeply troubled individual by: The Government!
So how is "more government" going to fix the issue?

The government is causing and perpetuating the harm by getting involved on the side of the insane mother because the SJW religion has infested our country.
The Government is actively denying the father a "licence" if you will to be a parent to his own child unless he agrees to help push his son into being deeply disturbed in order to help his mother live out her insane fantasies.
The Government is specifically saying that they will support at gunpoint the insane party having control of the child. (Just following orders here you know).

So how again was this "government licencing" supposed to work? Government oversight? Well it's already in action, and specifically producing the problem.

Do you think if you were to just turn over your last remaining rights the government would be any better at not being insane & judges would be less evil? HELL they would probably say that due to whatever "equality" excuse they come up with, only parents who were committed to raising their children as transgender or neutral would be allowed to have children.... THAT is what is actually coming next. (I bet you see the start of this in western/northern europe in less than 10 years unless the Muslims clean house.)

In a sane society with a lot less government & a solid moral foundation, the mother would be told she is insane, the father would be given sole custody of the kid & the local religious order or social assistance group would work with the kid to undo the damage his mother did at the start.

This however goes to a bigger problem, in that "family court" is pretty much 100% stacked against men and if you are a decent "traditional", "conservative", "masculine", "Heterosexual", "Christian" male, you would have a better chance being a Jewish homosexual partisan caught killing one of Hitler's favourite generals, stuck in a concentration camp trying your best at explaining to the SS commander why he should let you walk out the front gates with a bag of supplies, than getting a fair shake in Family Court.

That is why the women are the biggest supporters of big government and every crazy insane idea that comes out, because then they can get the government to make "bad men" pay for their insanity and destruction of children at the expense of men and have the government send other men with guns to enforce that the fathers can't keep their kids safe & must just be wage slaves to the woman's insanity.

People like to blame the fathers for the problem,,, but if you take a look at the cases of serious / deadly child abuse / neglect, you'll find a very large percentage of it is mothers allowing their "boyfriends" to do as they please, or mothers participating / condoning things, often without the child's biological father being in the picture.

You make excellent points and I agree with what you are saying except for one thing. The root problem is the mother and would be without the radical judge supporting her case. That is not "the government", that is a judge with an agenda and I would bet if this gets pushed up the judicial ladder it might get stopped.

Again, I agree with many of your points and I am in no way advocating that the government start telling people they can or cannot have children. BUT when emotionally disturbed people have children because they needs something to love them or something that they can control then it usually goes sideways for the children. When that happens how does it get fixed? If "the government" steps in and takes the child out of the home then they are vilified. If the kid goes into foster care there are a ton of horror stories about what happens to them then. It is a difficult situation with no easy solution nor a solution that will make everyone happy. What should be done is what is best for the children.

I do agree that women play a much larger role in child abuse then we admit societally. Women have also contributed heavily to the feminization of male children, which I would classify as a kind of abuse.

As for a woman's right to choose, I've seen enough unwanted children have shitty home lifes to know that abortion can be merciful.

While I understand your angst, Just as an acorn is an Oak in form and left unfucked with will become a sprout, sapling, and tree, once the sperm penetrates the egg its human in form and left unmolested will be come an embryo, fetus, infant, child, young adult, etc.

Its not a choice, its a human being.

Abortion is murder. Period.

As mentioned above, there are many people looking to adopt.

The kids MOTHER diagnosed him with gender dysphoria. I would want an independent assessment done on the child. That poor kid is getting screwed up by the fighting of the parents. All this fighting between the parents should not be done in a way where the child is put in the middle of it. No matter what the child thinks he wants, one or the other parent will not be happy about it, so the kid is in a double bind, and that isn't fair to the kid.

If I were the judge, I would tell both parents that they are prohibited from even discussing these issues in front of the child. The parents are welcome to bring their experts into court to discuss the issues, but under no circumstances are the parents to try and influence the child's views before the court hearings are over with.

The court should independently select a number of experts from which each parent can select 2, and the court will select one expert. The court will compile a list of 10 "experts" from which each parent will select 1, the other parent selects 1, and so on, with the court having the final selection from the list. Then all 5 experts will meet with the child at the same time...there will be only one assessment done by the 4 experts selected by the parents, then those 4 assessments will be provided to the Court's expert who will do a final assessment dealing with any issues brought up by each parent's "expert". This way, the child only has to endure 2 meetings with the various experts, and all the expert's opinions will have been considered.

While I understand your angst, Just as an acorn is an Oak in form and left unfucked with will become a sprout, sapling, and tree, once the sperm penetrates the egg its human in form and left unmolested will be come an embryo, fetus, infant, child, young adult, etc.

Its not a choice, its a human being.

Abortion is murder. Period.

As mentioned above, there are many people looking to adopt.
Well it's murder that I'm not going to argue with.

One or two months in after a woman just figures out she is pregnant is best. Women who are on the fence and delay are stupid.

Well it's murder that I'm not going to argue with.

One or two months in after a woman just figures out she is pregnant is best. Women who are on the fence and delay are stupid.

There are severe penalties for intentional, planned, murder. Its called 'capital murder' and in many places still gets you a needle in the arm and lights out. I dont support the death penalty for one reason, but do think capital murder should get you life w/o parole.

An eye for an eye.

You willing to pay that price fro your attitude?

I am not getting an abortion and I've never contributed to one.

I would not support any law that would allow women to receive death sentences for aborting a non-viable foetus.

You should stop worrying about things other people do that have no impact on you.