• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

90% of Philly adults not fit for military service

Re: 90% of Philly adults not fit for military service

That is a VERY sad statistic if what they are saying is true. Holy crap!! Where in the world are we headed?!?!?

Chad

Did anyone see the movie WallE about a little robot? The humans were all a bunch of lard asses in that movie. They rode around everywhere and never walked.

We are just about there. The other day I overheard a kid and his mom whining about having to walk in from the walmart parking lot. They only had to walk maybe 200 feet into the store. Then the lard ass mom got one of those motor chairs to shop in. She was 400lb if she was an ounce and the kid was 250 easy and only about ten years old.

Fat people....lol...

Now ya all know why 61% of the military comes from the the Mid West, Nor-Cal, and the rest of the mentioned places in this great song

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FIWb8HJ5gLo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FIWb8HJ5gLo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Ain't no trouble survivin' to a Country Boy

Thats because %60 percent of them are in prison. the other %30 are too fat.

No surprise to me. I was at MEPPS last year for an over 40 physical. I heard the doctor tell one of her colleagues that the prior service folks were in much better shape than the young kids. Looking around the room, I had to agree.

Our society has become very sedentary and spoiled.

Excellent video Switchblade!

Ain't it the truth.

Just had my Military Physical and the Doc couldn't believe no problems with my EKG, no daily meds blood pressure "great" no health issues at all.............I'm 47. She sees miltary and civilians.

Oh well it's good for me in my civilian job as a Fed Agent the Gobblins are fat and out of shape. Its painful to pay the "Running Tax" when I catch them as they slip on their own snot bubbles!