• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A solution to my Pit Problem

I

I agree it is to curb behavior like I am doing right now. But I am tired of the fact I am not able to voice my opinion and when I do I get attacked for something.
Once again I never asked for political stuff to be removed just a thing I could deselect if that is what I chose. Sorry if it doesn’t agree with the mob.
You can voice your opinion. Just voice it in another thread so I can scroll past it and not see it👍🏼

No one stopping you from an opinion. No one stopping others from attacking. Welcome to America.

Just an opinion I may get attacked for.

Eek.

what did I say that was so bad?
Did you even read everything I wrote or just assumed?

There is a lot of truth to this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We are rearranging the seating area to be covid friendly with non-gendered bathrooms so you have to sit next to the guy standing, I think I will do boy, girl, boy, girl, and the rest can fill in their blanks. But we are going 1950s squad bay style, no dividers so there is no issue, everyone is equal.

Then the focus will be on finer dining and enhanced take out

We are rearranging the seating area to be covid friendly with non-gendered bathrooms so you have to sit next to the guy standing, I think I will do boy, girl, boy, girl, and the rest can fill in their blanks. But we are going 1950s squad bay style, no dividers so there is no issue, everyone is equal.

Hey lol...well, i did try to imply that you are the cook. and the cook makes the rules in the kitchen :)

I

I agree it is to curb behavior like I am doing right now. But I am tired of the fact I am not able to voice my opinion and when I do I get attacked for something.
Once again I never asked for political stuff to be removed just a thing I could deselect if that is what I chose. Sorry if it doesn’t agree with the mob.
Any time - any where - you voice an opinion, you will get a response. If you don’t like the response you may feel it’s an attack. But the truth of the matter is that none of us are forced to voice our opinion. None of us are forced to read or post in the pit. We all do so because we feel like it.

The question you must ask yourself is:
Why am I reading or posting in the pit?

When you come to the answer of that question to yourself - you will better understand why we are all here. None of us agree with everyone else because we aren’t all sheep or clones. Read what you want to read and respond to the threads you want to - but know that everyone else is doing the exact same thing.

Agreeing with each other is not a requirement.

How can you have non gender bathrooms AND boy girl boy girl seating?

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04

You do know that it's still possible to get hammered between Fort Lauderdale and Seattle on the plane these days, right ? (It does require work on your part).

(Yeah, and as a Seattle resident, I get it that no one wants to overnight in Seattle.....)

Here's a freebie for the next time you have a layover in the land of Fruits and Nuts;

10 minutes from SeaTac. If they don't blow your panties over the top of your noggin', I'll pay for your meal. Seriously.

Reactions: Fig
Any time - any where - you voice an opinion, you will get a response. If you don’t like the response you may feel it’s an attack. But the truth of the matter is that none of us are forced to voice our opinion. None of us are forced to read or post in the pit. We all do so because we feel like it.

The question you must ask yourself is:
Why am I reading or posting in the pit?

When you come to the answer of that question to yourself - you will better understand why we are all here. None of us agree with everyone else because we aren’t all sheep or clones. Read what you want to read and respond to the threads you want to - but know that everyone else is doing the exact same thing.

Agreeing with each other is not a requirement.

Wrong.

Reactions: MadDuner
Nope you’re stuck listening to my shit now
474521C4-0A02-4541-9284-0180D3BCD089.jpeg

Which part?
Are you disagreeing with me?
Am I under attack right now?

Yes you are under attack.

I repeat. You are under attack. If you look out your view screen you will see that the enemy ships are about to launch their plasma torpedoes. I cannot come to your aid... We had been hit by a Class A laser pulse from one of their frigates. Our command bridge is completely destroyed...

smiley_smartass.gif

Here I’ll use your childish ass comments

What did your parents do to you that fucked you up so bad you can’t handle any opinion but your own. Bet your wife thinks you’re a complete asshole
She had options. Been married for 13 years. It's on her at this point. ;) See, I can take the shit your shoveling. No biggie. Its all in fun.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
I

Fuck you..STFU...LOL

There, now you should feel like part of the In Crowd

Often the type of guys that get kicked out of places are some of the most fun and entertaining to be around.

Would be a shame to have a monotone care bear pit of vanilla pudding.

Just saying.

Reactions: Edgecrusher

I shoot a 308, am I still invited?

Often the type of guys that get kicked out of places are some of the most fun and entertaining to be around.

Would be a shame to have a monotone care bear pit of vanilla pudding.

Just saying.
I completely agree. Being able to talk with people as if they are adults is one of the main reasons I'm here. It's also one of the main reasons why I don't frequent other sites... Have to handle everybody with kid gloves.

Anyone who knows me knows I’m not vanilla,

the only thing changing is the level of politics, it brings out too much bad stuff, and while I get it, many here are just venting, a significant number are not, and have crossed lines that are outside this coloring book. In other words, I’m not blocking any more so guys can threaten my livelihood because they don’t know enough not to type threats on an internet frequented by the military and government agencies who would like to enjoy SH as much as the next guy.

I had a new member cancel because of the “white supremacy “ on full display here, shit like that.

So can I get a Hell Lowlight !

I mean I do like JoJo Rabbit, mostly the first half, once mom dies, the movie goes south for me, even with a happy ending. So while there will be no vanilla icing one the cake, I enjoy my own brand of hatred over the rest. I guess I am saying the label hurts my feelings and it’s all your fault.

Reactions: DROWN and jr81452
Yes all will have transition holsters, the rifle rack is by the door.

for handgun you can do a transition the mounted universal holster to hold and offer access to your weapon, once the deed is done, and you’re properly suited you Can transition back to your holster

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
Anyone who knows me knows I’m not vanilla,

the only thing changing is the level of politics, it brings out too much bad stuff, and while I get it, many here are just venting, a significant number are not, and have crossed lines that are outside this coloring book. In other words, I’m not blocking any more so guys can threaten my livelihood because they don’t know enough not to type threats on an internet frequented by the military and government agencies who would like to enjoy SH as much as the next guy.

I had a new member cancel because of the “white supremacy “ on full display here, shit like that.

So can I get a Hell Lowlight !

I mean I do like JoJo Rabbit, mostly the first half, once mom dies, the movie goes south for me, even with a happy ending. So while there will be no vanilla icing one the cake, I enjoy my own brand of hatred over the rest. I guess I am saying the label hurts my feelings and it’s all your fault.

This post brought to you by Mccormick blended whiskey.

• Haha
Reactions: ACard and Bender