• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A solution to my Pit Problem

For the count: What if he is retired? And wants to sit on his ass. Who are you to tell him what to do with his life?
Not telling him anything. You read my posts didn’t you?

He asked for what I meant by they. He’s trolling trying to start shit. Totally fine with me. More fuel for his fire.

Clearly the pit is a huge pain. Seen multiple posts about it over the years. Frank’s discussed it twice this year alone.

If I am so very wrong then why are there always problems?

Probably 99% of the guys on this forum could discuss differences over beers. That 1% that can not do that is what is causing all the fuss. I’m not a hall monitor. I don’t report users or posts. I am stating my opinion. You paid exactly 0 for it. If you disagree, that’s cool I’m all for civil discourse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Not a Sniper
We(the whole country) are different. That is why WE have problems. How do WE put aside our differences and come together? I don't know. I do know WE are being played.

The NSA can remove the trolls and threats.......

3A-Ravi-NSA-EFF.jpg

Reactions: Fig
Well since you asked nicely, you joined on August 29, 2020. You have over 1000 posts since that time. I looked through 10 pages of your post history and not one of those are contributing firearms content to the site. In fact all of those are posts in the pit.

This makes me think you are either a paid troll, or have an extreme excess of time on your hands. Since you are stirring the shit pot on this thread it makes me think that you might be the former. Either way all signs point to You being They.

Ah, you didnt look very hard. And aside from that...

So what are the names? You called people out (without actually doing it), so just go the extra few feet and name the names?

Anyone aside from me?

And we would probably agree. Are there posts that go outside the lines...yep. But, you lumped a ton of people into "they"...

Ah, you didnt look very hard. And aside from that...

So what are the names? You called people out (without actually doing it), so just go the extra few feet and name the names?

Anyone aside from me?

And we would probably agree. Are there posts that go outside the lines...yep. But, you lumped a ton of people into "they"...

What’s your deal with the “Names”. Did you not read the first post?

“You Guys”

I could keep trying but it doesn’t get clearer than. The voice of the man himself.

Don’t like it ignore me.

974DA3C5-7D3F-4B08-A8B6-D55D8EB0B95A.jpeg

Last edited:
I noticed many long time members with join dates of ten years or more ago with less than 50 posts showing back up in the recent months.
Was this something to do with the scout deal? Things not change over correctly when it came back to Frank's control again?

What’s your deal with the “Names”. Did you not read the first post?

Read the first post.
View attachment 7476791View attachment 7476791

Yes, and nothing I disagree with.

Same convo took place about leftist trolls a few months back where it was asked to provide names. I saw that you chimed in and seemed to have the specific goods, so I asked the same...

Either way, this part of the convo has ran its course. We seemingly have each other figured out at this point.

I gracefully bow out and leave the final word to you.

Good luck and health to you and yours.

Reactions: Changed
Might as well! Joe Biden got elected!

Well elected is a strange word in our day and age especially without ID cards being used. I can't renew my drivers license when the state sent me the forms to begin with to my home if I don't bring another dozen forms of identification, current photo license doesn't count.

I would say Joe Biden was given the position , it was a participation award for playing even though he sat on the bench.

Well elected is a strange word in our day and age especially without ID cards being used. I can't renew my drivers license when the state sent me the forms to begin with to my home if I don't bring another dozen forms of identification, current photo license doesn't count.

I would say Joe Biden was given the position , it was a participation award for playing even though he sat on the bench.
Oh I agree with that! Elected was sarcasm!

I went to renew my ccw, and the state license office does not accept the picture ID, THAT THEY ISSUE, as valid ID. WTF is that about. They have laws that mandate a valid state drivers license is accepted as ID, but exempt themselves? To what end?
What state?

Trying so hard to not multi quote here and start shit.
Save me father for i have sinned.

I went to renew my ccw, and the state license office does not accept the picture ID, THAT THEY ISSUE, as valid ID. WTF is that about. They have laws that mandate a valid state drivers license is accepted as ID, but exempt themselves? To what end?

Was this for a "gold star" DL?

If so, I had the same requirements. My old DL was not accepted as a valid form of ID.

Missouri

I’m told the rules are intentionally obtuse because of a D, anti-2ndA Sec of State.
Do you guys have some kind of LE approval level? In MN, before CCW got passed, it was your county Sheriff approved it. Most counties it was good, but Ramsey (St. Paul) and Hennepin (Minneapolis) they mostly denied.

What are you supposed to use if not a Drivers license?

Added: @OldSalty2 I see what you're saying The new 'certified' DL

Last edited:
This sounds a lot like monetary extortion.
A solution, block those posters...

R

R;

The solution is in your own hands; simply invoke the ignore option. I cannot and would not ban anyone, and I think that the ignore option allows us to spare ourselves from the Kamikazes without imposing our own viewpoints on any other forum member. Bans are not our job, and we can achieve the same results all by ourselves, on our own behalf.

I think that's more than fair enough.

Greg

Reactions: sandwarrior
R;

The solution is in your own hands; simply invoke the ignore option. I cannot and would not ban anyone, and I think that the ignore option allows us to spare ourselves from the Kamikazes without imposing our own viewpoints on any other forum member.

I think that's more than fair enough.

Greg
My clumsy choice of words has given a misrepresentation.
I meant to ignore said posters.

R

Problem is it isn't something somewhere. It is about childish behavior on this board. Bear Pit is the only place on this forum where politics and current events can be discussed. And some of us would like to have a grown up discussion about the news. But when the same people come in and start insulting members because they have different views (Hey! Doesn't the left do that too?), it gets old fast. Especially when they toss out hyperbole instead of facts, or just keep the insults going.

Lowlight mentioned that a paying subscriber canceled over white supremacy shit. I'll take it a step further. How many like me are NOT paying because I do stay away from the board for days because I've decided going into the bear pit is not worth it. Why should I or others pay for a subscription that more days than not putting up with childish behavior just because I expressed an opinion?

Ok Karen. Bye.

Reactions: sandwarrior
Filtering would be perfect. Pretty much the same as the ignore button. Guys that come on here for gun stuff can see the forums without the Bear Pit threads being listed. Guys that want to see the Bear Pit can see it. Win-Win

Filtering would be perfect. Pretty much the same as the ignore button. Guys that come on here for gun stuff can see the forums without the Bear Pit threads being listed. Guys that want to see the Bear Pit can see it. Win-Win

How fucking hard is it to just not click on the Bear Pit threads?

Are you so lazy that you can't go to the individual forums, thereby bypassing The Pit completely?

I'm right handed, I don't bother looking in the left handed equipment section.

I don't shoot PRS. Guess which sub forum I ignore?
Yep, you got it, the PRICKS forum.

How fucking hard is it to just not click on the Bear Pit threads?

Are you so lazy that you can't go to the individual forums, thereby bypassing The Pit completely?

I'm right handed, I don't bother looking in the left handed equipment section.

I don't shoot PRS. Guess which sub forum I ignore?
Yep, you got it, the PRICKS forum.

Nah man, we can’t be using rational thought and logic in here. Who do you think we are? Humans?

And I quote “fucking tools”,and “you guys are just ridiculous “

First Amendment says I can say whatever I want.

yep. And you can suffer the consequences too.

I’m not a smart man. But even my dumb ass knows when to shut the fuck up.

And I quote “fucking tools”,and “you guys are just ridiculous “

First Amendment says I can say whatever I want.

yep. And you can suffer the consequences too.

I’m not a smart man. But even my dumb ass knows when to shut the fuck up.
Not exactly. Hurting everyone's feelings is fine as long as it doesn't cross the boundaries of threats. Especially, threats to or about elected officials. In spite of the fact we haven't gotten what we wanted. That is where Frank is getting all the heartburn.

Just re-read the warning posts he's put up. THOSE are the issues he's gonna get mad about.

Not exactly. Hurting everyone's feelings is fine as long as it doesn't cross the boundaries of threats. Especially, threats to or about elected officials. In spite of the fact we haven't gotten what we wanted. That is where Frank is getting all the heartburn.

Just re-read the warning posts he's put up. THOSE are the issues he's gonna get mad about.

yeah ,I get that. My point was poorly made.

yes we will probably require your expertise in the area of common sense, but for sure there is a seat, not near the Head, waiting for you.
Common sense I can definitely help you with but only if you accept it coming from the village idiot...lol
Not near the head... I'm still chuckling

Anyone who knows me knows I’m not vanilla,

the only thing changing is the level of politics, it brings out too much bad stuff, and while I get it, many here are just venting, a significant number are not, and have crossed lines that are outside this coloring book. In other words, I’m not blocking any more so guys can threaten my livelihood because they don’t know enough not to type threats on an internet frequented by the military and government agencies who would like to enjoy SH as much as the next guy.

I had a new member cancel because of the “white supremacy “ on full display here, shit like that.

So can I get a Hell Lowlight !

I mean I do like JoJo Rabbit, mostly the first half, once mom dies, the movie goes south for me, even with a happy ending. So while there will be no vanilla icing one the cake, I enjoy my own brand of hatred over the rest. I guess I am saying the label hurts my feelings and it’s all your fault.
HELL LOWLIGHT!!!