• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aaaaand...Bump stocks are gone!

Every step backward is a potential trap. Pick an item, it is ruled illegal to own. You are out at a private range and someone calls the police. They find you in possession of said item. You are now likely on the prohibited to own firearms list or a felon. Life changing potential over someones idea of what you can not have.

Reactions: RickyRodney
Every step backward is a potential trap. Pick an item, it is ruled illegal to own. You are out at a private range and someone calls the police. They find you in possession of said item. You are now likely on the prohibited to own firearms list or a felon. Life changing potential over someones idea of what you can not have.
Private range = telling cops to fuck off and come back with a warrant

This is precisely the idea! That’s what will happen. Even if they allow you to keep them it will be outlawed to be in possession or shoot them, same with ARs eventually. Caught transporting them then you get your stuff seized and are now a felon. It’s genius on their part because they won’t need to round them all up. Slowly, one by one people will be turned in for possession of Said items. And to me, if it can’t be used it doesn’t have much use. Add in the 50% taxes they want to invoke on people regarding the purchase of firearms and ammo and you won’t want to own one. There are multiple ways to still give you your rights while regulating them away at the same time. This is one reason the 2nd amendment was stated the way it was! They have already overstepped their bounds according to the Constitution and we continue to roll over and let them. I am just one man with a voice. Without help I can do little but as a collective we can be heard. Remember, 100,000,000 people control all the small arms this country. That’s roughly 1/3 the country. That’s a number that should be listened to and reasoned with, not one to piss off!

Reactions: Bender
Start on the local level. Create your own chapters of clubs, then go regional then go national. This is kind of the way the NRA was intended to work but has somehow lost its way a bit, imo. There are plenty of groups already out there. The hard part is organizing to be one. The difference between us and the left is that most people that are legal gun owners are out there hustling to make a living and be with our family. We don’t have much free time or money to devote to such things and they know that.

All I know is, the left seems to have zero problem organizing and getting together and we have all seen the magnitude of intellect exuded by them. So, if they can do it then we should easily be able to do the same.

Last edited:
Anyone have a good source on this? Something that discusses how this process works?

Also, does anyone have any direct contacts at the NRA that you are close with? I have some campaign ideas of sorts that I’d like to run across to someone. I wouldn’t even mind helping in their creation. The problem will be getting them seen/heard. If the media won’t run them. Think about it, most of our outlets are already seen by gun people. Gun people watch TV shows about guns, read books and mags about them etc. we don’t need to sway our own group. We need to reach the other side. Without some form of media outlet we can do that on we won’t ever be effective at swaying anyone but the left will be. Keep in mind I’m using the left as a generalization. Not everyone on the left is against guns. But you all get my point.

Maybe not looking like a bunch of revolutionaries salivating over the idea of Civil War 2.0 would be a good start?
Nobody I know is looking like that. And nobody with more than 30 IQ points is wanting that, either. That does not mean that many aren't as apprehensive now, compared to years ago. Nor does that mean that LIEberals are even capable of recognizing OR comprehending the facts.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Don’t worry. The .gov alphabet squads will create a few clubs/groups. Lay out an entire outline for “revolution”. And jail everyone who says, “Sounds like a good idea to me.” And nothing more. Been done before. Will be done again.

The USA is currently firmly controlled by the Duopoly of 2 political parties.

Try as hard as you want, they have pretty much made it impossible to have anybody from the outside come in without at least token working with one of the 2 parties. The "Campaign Finance Reform" was the last nail they needed to put in firming up their control.

The Democrats are hard left communists these days hell bent on taking your guns away to better control you and force you to be their communist slaves. So your choices are pretty limited, the Republicans know they kind of have you over a barrel, so they give you lip service when they need you and try to ignore you the rest of the time.

You have to play the game of making them afraid that you will be angry enough to vote the other side in out of spite.
Sad sorry state of politics and government in America these days.

But as far as gun shows go, at least around here, they are more ethnically diverse in attendance than ever before,.
The Asians are no fools, they are stocking up with the good stuff. I see Asians at the local gun store regularly with some impressive equipment. The Mexicans are thinking about tooling up as well, except they don't have a clue on doing it right for the most part.
The "African Americans" are tooled up more in the style they are used to of fighting in their own streets.
The actual Africans of recent import tend to have a pretty good idea of wanting to defend themselves.
The middle eastern group is as is stereotypical for them when it comes to weapons.
At least around here, I think there is a very good chance most of the folks with the slightly darker shades of skin are thinking about their own race/group struggle for superiority in the coming war and they are not really as concerned with the lighter skinned types as much as they are getting ready to see who will be the dominant darker skinned group.

There is a very good chance things never break down into actual open violence. However if it does, I think the "Civil war", "Race War", "WWIII" will play out quite a bit differently than most of the binary thinkers envision. The range of possibilities go from society quickly back to order after a bit of a bloodbath, to the USA looking more like Afghanistan for a prolonged period.

Reactions: j-huskey
Here is the way I currently see things, the politicians get help big time being voted in by pro 2A people and are endorsed by the NRA, said person then gets position and starts to roll over. Next, the NRA claims they need to raise money to lobby for our rights in which case both the NRA and the politicians get more money in the coffers. Rinse, repeat and it’s a self sustaining monster, meanwhile your rights still continue to get eroded despite all of the whining, money spending, campaigning and so on. At some point you have to exert some muscle otherwise you won’t have anything to stand for at some point.

Don’t worry. The .gov alphabet squads will create a few clubs/groups. Lay out an entire outline for “revolution”. And jail everyone who says, “Sounds like a good idea to me.” And nothing more. Been done before. Will be done again.
Your way behind the curve. The rule of present day law is only good as long as perception is the rule of the day. The day perception is out the window so will be the rule of law. If you think your three letter agency's do not employ free thinkers an true Americans like us, your going to get a eye opening when it kicks off. There are people on here who understand the difference between perception an reality, an when reality becomes the order of the day, it will be a eye opening event for snowflakes as well as those who are but their pipers. Remember if our familys are a legit target so is theirs, what goes around will come around, that is bankable. So I'd be very careful of that you opine for. Look what happened to the LAPD because of a no name, wait until 200K + or more that used their training for export only, decides it's time to use said training to put American back to it's roots. It only took 100 men to change A-stan after opening days of 9/11, an there are far, far more than 100 in this country that will go the distance if need be. Don't start something an there won't be anything, but start something, an your wish may be granted. The out come my not be to your liking, though.

Your way behind the curve. The rule of present day law is only good as long as perception is the rule of the day. The day perception is out the window so will be the rule of law. If you think your three letter agency's do not employ free thinkers an true Americans like us, your going to get a eye opening when it kicks off. There are people on here who understand the difference between perception an reality, an when reality becomes the order of the day, it will be a eye opening event for snowflakes as well as those who are but their pipers. Remember if our familys are a legit target so is theirs, what goes around will come around, that is bankable. So I'd be very careful of that you opine for. Look what happened to the LAPD because of a no name, wait until 200K + or more that used their training for export only, decides it's time to use said training to put American back to it's roots. It only took 100 men to change A-stan after opening days of 9/11, an there are far, far more than 100 in this country that will go the distance if need be. Don't start something an there won't be anything, but start something, an your wish may be granted. The out come my not be to your liking, though.

So what sort of timeline are you imagining that “it” is going to take place? And where does the line get drawn, because I for one believe “something has already been started” decades ago. I also believe that the liars and cheats that have been illegally elected and work against the People, in order to line their own pockets, should have been removed from office a long time ago. Yet the Three Branches have become incestuous and refuse to check the other branches.

Im curious if the supreme court takes up this case when it gets to them. reading the NFA of 1934, the ATF is changing the law...not sure they can do that.

Machine gunsThis includes any firearm which can fire more than 1 cartridge per trigger pull. Both continuous fully automatic fire and "burst fire" (e.g., firearms with a 3-round burst feature) are considered machine gun features. The weapon's receiver is by itself considered to be a regulated firearm. A non-machinegun that may be converted to fire more than one shot per trigger pull by ordinary mechanical skills is determined to be "readily convertible", and classed as a machine gun, such as a KG-9 pistol (pre-ban ones are "grandfathered").

a bump stock still requires an individual trigger pull for each shot. Curious who will take up this fight since the NRA rolled over and supported this.

I have been to many gun shows here in Texas, South Fla and Va over the past few years, seem like normal people to me. Never seen any posters of Democrat idols from the KKK like Forrest or any others, not even Robert Byrd.

I think you are lying.

I have noticed a bunch of hipster looking people appearing at the shows here in Houston since Trump got elected, talked to a few of them , they are concerned.

Have you been to a gunshow lately? It's a bunch of fat old dudes selling garabage, bitching about women getting the right to vote, how Hillary should be hanged, and the coming revolution when they can finally do in the LIEberals. The last one I went to I could buy a wall portrait of Nathan Bedford Forest (KKK Founder) for my wall to support Confederate Veterans. Everything is overtly political.

Or have you seen the silliness the NRA is putting out for their YouTube adds? If they are trying to attract new gun owners they are completely failing. Anyone that is on the sidelines and see's that crap immediately doesn't want to be associated with it. Instead the NRA is going to have to milk their FOX News viewing base for more and more money.

The NRA really fucked up when they became joined at the hip with the RNC. You end up in a situation like this where the RNC gets to dictate what "gun rights" are. There is no second choice because the NRA no longer has a voice within the other party because they purposely made it that way. So now you are left with the choice of running an incumbent Republican who can tell the NRA to fuck off (like Florida just did), or people like Roy Moore who will lose an election to an outright Pro-Gun Control Democrat.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
We don’t need SCOTUS to “interpret” our rights as plainly written, they lost that moral standing.

Im curious if the supreme court takes up this case when it gets to them. reading the NFA of 1934, the ATF is changing the law...not sure they can do that.

Machine gunsThis includes any firearm which can fire more than 1 cartridge per trigger pull. Both continuous fully automatic fire and "burst fire" (e.g., firearms with a 3-round burst feature) are considered machine gun features. The weapon's receiver is by itself considered to be a regulated firearm. A non-machinegun that may be converted to fire more than one shot per trigger pull by ordinary mechanical skills is determined to be "readily convertible", and classed as a machine gun, such as a KG-9 pistol (pre-ban ones are "grandfathered").

a bump stock still requires an individual trigger pull for each shot. Curious who will take up this fight since the NRA rolled over and supported this.

We don’t need SCOTUS to “interpret” our rights as plainly written, they lost that moral standing.
well i agree with that...however. the reality is if we are going to fight this regulation it has to start in the courts.

So what sort of timeline are you imagining that “it” is going to take place? And where does the line get drawn, because I for one believe “something has already been started” decades ago. I also believe that the liars and cheats that have been illegally elected and work against the People, in order to line their own pockets, should have been removed from office a long time ago. Yet the Three Branches have become incestuous and refuse to check the other branches.

Retrace the birth of this nation as to how long it took, an what events crossed the line. We are on the same path, but knowing history an the enemy's ability the game, will kick off long before there are public shocking events, or attempted confiscations like days gone by. My guess is they will wait another 10-15 years as by then snowflakes will be running most everything an the folks willing to go the distance will be very old or gone. However history is a truth sayer, very old people where just as adapt at killing back then as the young, when they had/have nothing to lose. Today's old have far greater ability an resources of simple everyday items, that would pass threw any check point.

You are confusing your wishing the democrat party is not the party of racists, history , real actual history says different. You need to come to terms that your party is the party of absolute racism and divisiveness. The jig is up, even the people that have been bamboozled into believing they have been screwed over by their fellow citizens of the other side of the isle are waking up. You filthy racists are on borrowed time. Deflect all you want, your progressive and Democrat party have destroyed so many families and lives in our country. I also hold the Republic partly responsible for not shining the light on you evil fuckers since 1964. Evil, evil, hateful people you are.

Reactions: Bender
The last one I went to I could buy a wall portrait of Nathan Bedford Forest (KKK Founder) for my wall to support Confederate Veterans. Everything is overtly political.
How is it everyone knows he was a founder but very few recognize or publicly state he grew critical of them and tried to disband them? I guess everything is overly political.

Bump stocks? I'm not a fan, but they don't really differ much from binary triggers which are "currently" legal.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Retrace the birth of this nation as to how long it took, an what events crossed the line. We are on the same path, but knowing history an the enemy's ability the game, will kick off long before there are public shocking events, or attempted confiscations like days gone by. My guess is they will wait another 10-15 years as by then snowflakes will be running most everything an the folks willing to go the distance will be very old or gone. However history is a truth sayer, very old people where just as adapt at killing back then as the young, when they had/have nothing to lose. Today's old have far greater ability an resources of simple everyday items, that would pass threw any check point.

As much as I believe we both want the same thing, to live free, the historical events that led to the Revelutionary and Civil Wars may be replaying themselves, but the society is quite different from back then. And to the victors go the spoils. The new government inherits the same shit that was there from the last crew.

Back then you either worked or starved. Compare that to today. Holy fuck, 20 something’s need “safe spaces” and entire generations are dependent on the government because they’re allowed and even rewarded to be that way. What’s the grand plan for those people once the big day comes and our side wins? And do you suspect they won’t fight to protect their interests? Because they sure show up enmass when it comes time to vote to protect their interests.

Last edited:
Because the DoC doesn't even recognize his racists past? The KKK Forest founded was all about using violence against African Americans during Reconstruction. They completely white-wash it to fit their Lost Cause narrative, and in order to fit NBF into their narrative, they would have to acknowledge that the Confederacy was founded on the idea of White Supremacy.

Ironically, HuffingtonPost ran an article about Nathan Bedford Forrest trying to disband the KKK.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-a-tures/general-nathan-bedford-fo_b_7734444.html
Do yourself a favor, don’t ever quote huffpo. Biggest rag piece of shit ever.

I’m not commenting on the merits of the discussion here, I’m just saying that if huffpo is used as evidence in any discussion I’m done listening. Same goes for alex jones. Guy is a fucking idiot.

Eventually they'll go a bridge too far and the law will just be ignored entirely. It costs a lot of money to put people on trial and keep them in jail

You do realize we have almost 2 generations of GWOT vets, right? And most of us are under 40?

We've been fighting insurgents for 17 years. Pretty sure we can flip the script and be effective at it.

As much as I believe we both want the same thing, to live free, the historical events that led to the Revelutionary and Civil Wars may be replaying themselves, but the society is quite different from back then. And to the victors go the spoils. The new government inherits the same shit that was there from the last crew.

Back then you either worked or starved. Compare that to today. Holy fuck, 20 something’s need “safe spaces” and entire generation are dependent on the government because they’re allowed and even rewarded to be that way. What’s the grand plan for those people once the big day comes and our side wins? And do you suspect they won’t fight to protect their interests? Because they sure show up enmass when it comes time to vote to protect their interests.
You really need to learn your history.
First the bulk in 1775 stayed home (mostly fence riders like today) Once they thought the 3-4% (that said no to the brits,) might be on to something they started helping with supply's but that was all. Then when the snowflakes of that day seen their country men might win then an only then did they step up. Even still most had to be shamed into or threatened to gear up. The city's were most of the flakes reside today will eat their self's. As far as showing up in mass, if there is a chance of them getting hurt, (by then they will have seen whats waiting) most will cow-toe an hope for the best.

Reactions: Nik H
Gun,

I’m well aware of the statistic that 3ish percent was all it took to change things back then. I’m not talking about the percentage of those who agreed with the revolution at the start. I’m comparing a society that was capable of governing itself, as it had been doing for the most part, to a society now, where a large amount of the population are actually employed as do nothings, by the government.

What is your plan for those people?

What is your plan for those people?
Mother nature will take care of them long before the metal stops flying. Those who depend on "the store or public service's" will not survive, sad to say but that is their issue. Would it be nice everyone could be brought into the new country yes, but that's not reality. Many people are alive only do to the sacrifices of others, mother nature
culls the weak every minute of the day. Many will cull their self's/family's do to the choices they made by taking the easy way out all the time.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Mother nature will take care of them long before the metal stops flying. Those who depend on "the store or public service's" will not survive, sad to say but that is their issue. Would it be nice everyone could be brought into the new country yes, but that's not reality. Many people are alive only do to the sacrifices of others, mother nature
culls the weak every minute of the day. Many will cull their self's/family's do to the choices they made by taking the easy way out all the time.

I agree. We’re on the same side of the fence here, yet a few questions went unanswered. But I do think there’s a huge difference in how a revolution today would play out as it did a few hundred years ago. It won’t be as simple as history repeating itself. The economics, logistics of forming a trustworthy government, as well as geography coupled with the tech, population density and commerce make it so much different.

Hope things can be corrected before it gets to that point. Enjoy the remainder of your Sunday. ??

I agree. We’re on the same side of the fence here, yet a few questions went unanswered. But I do think there’s a huge difference in how a revolution today would play out as it did a few hundred years ago. It won’t be as simple as history repeating itself. The economics, logistics of forming a trustworthy government, as well as geography coupled with the tech, population density and commerce make it so much different.

Hope thing can be corrected before it gets to that point. Enjoy the remainder of your Sunday. ??
I see the winning war lords of this next battle deciding, just like the 13 colonies did. However I doubt it will take as long this next go round as it did back then. Easier to start over with a/the COTUS all ready in hand an it becoming the law of the land again w/o certain amendments.

Private range = telling cops to fuck off and come back with a warrant

They always win. They get paid to fuck with you and get paid to sit in court and don't have to hire a lawyer.

And within enough of them being sociopaths you better hope the one you tell to fuck off doesn't make a hobby of fucking with you.

Lots of pieces of shit in today's society and some of them wear uniforms.

I never use HuffPost as a source because they'll publish basically anyone. But at the very least there is evidence of them aknowledging that NBF was more complicated.

UDoF won't even aknowledge Nathan Bedford Forests racists past. They could have chosen to canonize almost any other Confederate General but they had to pick the guy who executed black prisoners and founded the KKK.

Infowars is a different level of awful.
For your edification.
The creation of the Invisible Empire was due to the fact that people were seeking retribution after CV1 . Some Repiblicans and alot of wealthy Democrat tuncoats were outing and calling for the slaughter of former Confederate Soldiers . Some of the worst were the Wealthy Democrats looking to deflect blame for the Civil War .
Ironically after the formation of the Klan many of the same saw its usefullness in further subjugation of former slaves .
And that boys and girls is why southern Democrats are lower than whale shit . And whale shit's in the bottom of the ocean . Enter Hillary Clinton .

Stating history and fact is n9t defending . The Democrats continue to subjigate the African American population . The Dems brought the Klan forward due to it's usefulness . Since the Klan is no longer relevant the Dems exploit Antifa , BLM and organizations like MOVE ON . Their tactics have not changed . They still muder their own .
Now kindly tell me how that defends the Klan .

And in the 1919-1929 decade, where was the largest resurgence of that naughty group.......

Democrats didn't make Confederates murder Union Soldiers at Fort Pillow In Cold cold-blood. Nathan Bedford Forrest was a racist before he founded the Klu Klux Klan.

Anti-fascist are just a distraction from the fact that the current president has all but openly and braced literal neo-nazis by calling them fine people. Let me know when an anti-fascist goes and shoots up a school. Or a church.
Anti fascists , Democrats same thing . You've not been paying attention .
Congressional baseball attack , Democrat .
Gabby Giffords stalker of two years , Democrat .
Aurora, Democrat .
Need more ?

Anti fascists , Democrats same thing . You've not been paying attention .
Congressional baseball attack , Democrat .
Gabby Giffords stalker of two years , Democrat .
Aurora, Democrat .
Need more ?
just stop replying to this ass clown......the guy is a liberal shill......no amount of reasoning will work.....hes just here to piss us off.

just ignore him and hell find somewhere else to get the attention his parents never paid him.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I'm enjoying shooting holes in all of his drivel . Good target practice . Plus it illustrates that the few seemingly sound arguments he has purveyed were just regurgitation . His juvenile tantrums further illustrate his lack of intellect and reasoning .