• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

AAC Backlog?

Re: AAC Backlog?

Ohh... just every time.

Nothing new, lemme guess if you call there only waiting on a certain part that changes with every call.

The stocking dealer explaination is really the only cure.

AAC makes a great can, just don't order one from AAC. Lead times are approximate (Loosely used, very loosely used) always get one thats in stock at your distributor. Hassle free that way.

Don't feel bad though, when my buddy ordered his first can, a Surefire 556 back in 2007, it took 8 months to get it at the distributor. All that then wait 4 months for the Form 4.

My suggestion, for what its worth, find one in stock somewhere and pay the fee to transfer it to your distributor. Takes about 3 weeks and usually $100.00, but that is negotiable with your SOT.

Like said. AAC makes a top notch can. I had a 338 Titan that was warped and they promised to make me a new one. They did make me a brand new model Titan, paid for all my transfers, free shipping, and a box load of free swag. It took about 6 months but I got it and thats all that mattered to me.

Call Mike Mers and ask him to check on it.

Yeah, Mers is the man. Order from Major Malfunction next time - as long as he has it in stock!
smile.gif

Per above the dealer with the "in stock" is the key. I had so many promised shipping dates on a Cyclone when I looked back it took me twice the time to get the can in my dealers hands than it did to process 3 other form 4's in the interim.