• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors AAC SR7 762 90 RTM info?

Sebben

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2011
Snellville, GA
I've seen this suppressor a few years ago on AAC's site. But havent really heard anything about it since then and can't find anything online about the damn thing. Only rumors about its release. What's the low down on this can? All I know is the SR7 and SR5 use the 90 tooth ratchet taper mount but other than that how do they compare to the sdn-6 and the m4 2000?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

The differences are the 90t tapered mount - keeping corrosion out of the mount teeth and ratchet mechanism in the can - and the redesigned blast baffle and chamber - which should reduce corrosion of those two components that is occasionally seen on short barreled hosts. Other than that they still use 100% inconel baffle stacks and end caps as well as 316L SS outer tubes.

^^^^ what jasonfaz said. There are lots of shops near you that carry the SDN-6 if you want to check out that mount/suppressor combo. The 90T mount/MK13-SD is a little harder to come by but I have one and would be happy to let you check mine out. It is certainly a superior mounting system. I am quite pleased with how it locks up. Being where you are you may be able to see things for yourself at AAC. I had spoken with them a while back and they said every now and again they have customer tours of the facility. I'll follow up on this later in the week and see if I can get up there when I'm back home just south of Atlanta.

I had planned on getting another 762-SDN-6 but will wait for the SR-7 now that it seems they will be out soon.

Last edited:
I'm curious as to the change in appearance. Before it had kind of a futuristic look now it looks strange. I guess I'll have to see one for my self.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk