• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

According to Professor ‘How We Eat Our Chicken’ is a Racial Issue

I've only been to Chikfila twice. The first time, my Shicken sammy tasted like cardboard. I waited a year or two and tried it a second time. Same thing. I see all the cars lined up for both the parking lot and the drive through and I just don't get it. I suppose it's possible I got two bummers in a row, but I don't know. I do like their politics, so I wish them the best. :)

We do like kenfucky tried chicken though.......;)
Are you in the South? The ones in the Northeast suck.

Fast Food Chicken, Gas Station Chicken, you are all a bunch of fucking savages :D

The local joints have the best fucking fried chicken. GAWD I miss several Meat & 3 places in Birmingham AL, down home cook'in with a local momma in the kitchen

Then there were the places like HattiE B's and Eugene's and Yo Mommas

Here in central VA the best I have found so far is Michie Tavern
second would be Momma J's Kitchen

you all are actually talking about low end fast food fried chicken being good :D :D :D

What this thing needs is a string of people calling her a stupid cunt. Because she is one.

The only culturally appropriated way to eat chicken that I haven’t figured out is the bone-in breast sandwich that is so popular around here. I just can’t get that one down pat.

The only culturally appropriated way to eat chicken that I haven’t figured out is the bone-in breast sandwich that is so popular around here. I just can’t get that one down pat.
How the fuck do you eat a bone in chicken breast SANDWICH?!?!?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: Dot3 and lash
Erika-Abad-600x335.jpg

Never had a dick in her, never will, probably a manhater, gotta take it out somewhere.

I prefer seafood and dont eat chicken. I wonder how that would sit with her.
I bet bigfatcock would hit it! Make her squirt some crisco and fry his chicken with it!

• Wow
Reactions: Maggot
I had to take you off restriction to see your post.

So I'd have a good chance of running into you.

Yeah. Ill stick with Dodges

Had those in the Panhandle. You could smell the three-week-old grease just driving by. Lots of homeless hanging around and they cashed checks (which draws a certain, um, clientele). I told my wife to never stop there.

it never fucking ends with these dipshits
This is just the latest. The other day I read an article about how Southerners stole and appropriated the banjo from African Americans, but then another article goes on to admit they even THEY didnt invent it - it likely began in Egypt or farther north and worked its way down. Its all just race baiting and separatism.

“You can’t talk about the history of the banjo if you can’t talk about racism, slavery, misogyny appropriation and exploitation,” ethnomusicologist Greg Adams says." WTH is an ethnomusicologist ?

Reactions: lash
This is just the latest. The other day I read an article about how Southerners stole and appropriated the banjo from African Americans, but then another article goes on to admit they even THEY didnt invent it - it likely began in Egypt or farther north and worked its way down. Its all just race baiting and separatism.

“You can’t talk about the history of the banjo if you can’t talk about racism, slavery, misogyny appropriation and exploitation,” ethnomusicologist Greg Adams says." WTH is an ethnomusicologist ?

An asshole with an axe to grind

• Haha
Reactions: lash and Milo 2.5

I swear these fucks actually Want me to hate them. Not until the last 5yrs did I ever question social programs, I was fortunate. Live and let live rule.
Today I am asked to justify or somehow renounce my whiteness, and atone for actions done before I had a single ancestor in the country.
It's not my thoughts that are making me a racist, it's theirs.

An asshole with an axe to grind
Ethnomusicologist defined "the study of the music of different cultures, especially non-Western ones"

Loosely translated: unemployed burger flipper from too many absences and not wanting to do actual work, and mad about it.

Erika-Abad-600x335.jpg

Erika Abad, a Nevada State College professor and an alumna of DePaul University in Chicago, shares that, in a world where everything is racially motivated, even how we eat our chicken is a racial issue.

Abad suggests that “specific food and specific aromas” are radicalized and that even that different perfumes have racial connotations. Abad states, “All of these smells hint at otherness or assimilation in ways that complement a colorist aesthetic that lends us and prompts us to lean closer to whiteness.”

According to Abad, “how we eat our chicken” and “the level of salt in our food” is racially motivated.

Abad presented the bizarre take during a presentation to DePaul alumni as part of a series called “Perspectives on Racial Justice.”

According to the DePaul Alumni YouTube channel, “Perspectives on Racial Justice is a series that seeks to further DePaul University’s commitment to ending racial injustice on campus and in our community. Presented by the Office of Alumni Relations in partnership with faculty and alumni experts, the series strives to bring awareness to racial inequalities, continue the dialogue on issues of race and ethnicity and support our communities of color.”

DePaul’s Alumni Youtube channel incudes other woke topics including:

Perspectives on Racial Justice: Afro-Latinx Identity & Inclusivity
Perspectives on Racial Justice: Cultural Identity in the Workplace
Perspectives on Racial Justice: Discussing Race with Young People
Perspectives on Racial Justice: Cultural Identity in the Workplace
Does this shit ever stop.
I'm so tired of it.

Are there any tutorials on how we can learn to eat more racially insensitive? I strive to help the perpetually offended get more offended just want to do my part.

Are there any tutorials on how we can learn to eat more racially insensitive? I strive to help the perpetually offended get more offended just want to do my part.

Dude... You just came up with a million dollar idea....

"The Racially-insensitive Cookbook."

Seriously. Publish it. Explain how each recipie is 'insensitive' when eaten by... the wrong color folks.

Then turn it into a TV Series on Vice Network! The royalties on the reruns alone will make you rich beyond avarice.

If you want help with business plan, let me know!

Sirhr

Reactions: lash and Ronws

Seriously. Publish it. Explain how each recipie is 'insensitive' when eaten by... the wrong color folks.

Then turn it into a TV Series on Vice Network! The royalties on the reruns alone will make you rich beyond avarice.

Sirhr
Damn it! I wish I had thought of that!

Ron White was being pestered one day by some eco-freaks who were worried about cow flatulence creating a hole in the ozone layer of the atmosphere.

"I am doing what I can do! I am eating the cows!"

Sirhr
I holla bak in a bits bout da biz. Fin ta roll up on Popeyes and get ma chimkin on wiff biskits...hey-eee-yay-eeee

I was trying to get my vernacular in sync with cultural appropriation of Popeyes. From a cracker's point of view I thought I had did good.
What I have noticed is that some cultures actually prize and desire segregation. Especially in language. One a word in one particular culture becomes popular across cultures, they change to a new language. Anything to be separate. Separate award shows, separate orgs by skin color. Separate month of commemoration. National, bank, and postal holiday for one person precisely because of skin color.

Racism makes me vomit. A lot. I was a small child during the first Watts riots and I was in LA at the time (I was born there.) To this day, I don't like it when people use the N word, regardless of the heritage or skin color of the person saying it. But I cannot stop the racists, there are too many. And no, I do not think you are racist for your joke. But for real, now that you have learned to talk like that, a new lingua will come up to stay as far away from you and I as possible.

What I have noticed is that some cultures actually prize and desire segregation. Especially in language. One a word in one particular culture becomes popular across cultures, they change to a new language. Anything to be separate. Separate award shows, separate orgs by skin color. Separate month of commemoration. National, bank, and postal holiday for one person precisely because of skin color.

Racism makes me vomit. A lot. I was a small child during the first Watts riots and I was in LA at the time (I was born there.) To this day, I don't like it when people use the N word, regardless of the heritage or skin color of the person saying it. But I cannot stop the racists, there are too many. And no, I do not think you are racist for your joke. But for real, now that you have learned to talk like that, a new lingua will come up to stay as far away from you and I as possible.

Right? Like those goddamned heathens just 100 miles west of here who call "Soda" that worthless un-evolved western word... "Pop."

You want the definition of slack-jawed cousin-porking hillbilly redneck frontier peckerwoods... it's those people who refer to "Soda" as "Pop."

Bastards.

Sirhr

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Ronws and lash
Right? Like those goddamned heathens just 100 miles west of here who call "Soda" that worthless un-evolved western word... "Pop."

You want the definition of slack-jawed cousin-porking hillbilly redneck frontier peckerwoods... it's those people who refer to "Soda" as "Pop."

Bastards.

Sirhr
I have always called it soda. I don't know why it would be called anything else. I do consider myself a redneck but I do have standards.

Sirhr
Start with White Soul food......I can hear the screams and gnashing of teeth already. Cousine appropriation for the win.