• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

Hmmm....Eurooptics has this description on their website.
Looks like they list tooless cheek and LOP...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221006-095407.png
    Screenshot_20221006-095407.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
Reactions: 4O6shootist
I hope they do come with tool-less stocks. Good opportunity for those with the earlier versions to swap if one desires to do so.

Arrived yesterday
V 3 chassis
No feeding issues
Thanks to Sporting Services for this joy
V3 chassis is already in the wild, what is up with all the features removal?

WTF

edit: Gen3 Features are still in the description, so lets maybe we can hold the pitchforks

Features of the AT-X Chassis:​

• Based off the AT-X Rifle
  • Stock: tool-less length of pull, cheek height, and recoil pad height/cant
  • KeySlot mounting points in the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions
  • Integrated ARCA rail
  • Integrated barricade stop
  • Overcut magazine well for faster reloads

Last edited:
How did you get it?
Team AI Australia shooter, we represent the Australian & NZ distributor ‘Delta Tactical’.

This is a pre-production sample to generate interest locally and to get more time on the rifle as a trainer to go with the AT-X.

This one has a Gen1 back end, Allen keys required to adjust. Suits me, my AI’s are all the way in / all the way down. They are parts compatible with AXSR / AT-X / AICS SR so you’ll be able to Lego them into whatever format you want.

The chassis is very similar to the AT-X rifle, extremely well made and comfortable. They will be an excellent option for a lot of styles of shooting from NRL Hunter, hunting, LEO with NV bridges and of course PRS.

Last edited:
This is a pre-production sample to generate interest locally and to get more time on the rifle as a trainer to go with the AT-X.
LMAO. Generate interest. I think there is plenty of interest but H&K's rifle division DGAF...

Reactions: 96C
A $5K rifle you need to buy a $250 hinge to make it fold, man AI are geniuses.
What is your point?
You do know that there are people who buy 100k trucks and still have to pay for gas and insurance on it, or people who buy 100k fishing boats and still have to buy fishing equipment, gas and insurance so they can go fish.

If you can't write the check, don't play the game.

Reactions: Darkside-Six
What is your point?
You do know that there are people who buy 100k trucks and still have to pay for gas and insurance on it, or people who buy 100k fishing boats and still have to buy fishing equipment, gas and insurance so they can go fish.

Yes I drive a merely $70K car, so I can kinda play the game.

Still saving up for my Cadillac Escalade V though, bud!

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
What is your point?

Spot on. It's no different than buying one of the nice Apple displays and paying extra for the stand.

I don't mind paying it either, I appreciate knowing there's the option. In my case I don't have a need for the folder, so no harm no foul.

Reactions: AustinP69
Team AI Australia shooter, we represent the Australian & NZ distributor ‘Delta Tactical’.

This one has a Gen1 back end, Allen keys required to adjust. Suits me, my AI’s are all the way in / all the way down. They are parts compatible with AXSR / AT-X / AICS SR so you’ll be able to Lego them into whatever format you want.

The chassis is very similar to the AT-X rifle, extremely well made and comfortable. They will be an excellent option for a lot of styles of shooting from NRL Hunter, hunting, LEO with NV bridges and of course PRS.
Can you get a height from bottom of arca rail on forend to barrel bore center? Curious if its the same as ai atx. Hopefully so, I absolutely love the recoil tracking due to its extremely low bore height.

Just got new barrel for my AT-X (6mm XC). Shoots great.

Made some weights for it and realized that I overdid the weight a bit. 26 pounds now... would like to have it at 22, but well see - maybe with another barrel.

300 rounds later i had only 2 empty feeds from the mags, it was in field conditions starting the stage, so I dont know if I did not racked the bolt all way back, or it was the mag issue.

Now after 1 match, I am focused to prepare it for the next season :)

Question: What spares I should carry with myself to matches, maybe you could suggest some basic list? Longevity of stuff? I am dryfiring quite a bit.

Greetings from Lithuania :)

F7CDBD1D-F889-4758-A53A-384C605C55F7.jpeg

I installed a MDT Comp Brake on my 6.5CM AT-X with OEM 24" barrel. Once installed, the grouplngs opened up. I took it off and they came back to previous. Anyone have similar issues with Muzzle brakes on their ATX?

That really shouldn't be the case that it adversely impacts grouping. I installed an Area419 brake and my groups are even a little tighter than before, regularly seeing 0.3-0.35 MOA with factory Hornady 140gr ELD ammo.

That really shouldn't be the case that it adversely impacts grouping. I installed an Area419 brake and my groups are even a little tighter than before, regularly seeing 0.3-0.35 MOA with factory Hornady 140gr ELD ammo.
Same here. I use the hellfire break on mine. I’ve got less than half .moa

Reactions: Maciej
Are you using handloads? Hornady 140gr Match?
Yes my hamdloads. 135 atip & 136 lapua sceners hpbt. I’m sure it would shoot 140 eldms as good also but the atips are better for long range (consistently). My bartlien stock barrel has a jam length of like 2.910. I have my loads seated to 2.819. So, I’m jumping about 70 thousandths.

Last edited:
I am seeing that AI sis taking orders on ATX with 26” 6mmcm in sage green. Are these the same bartlein made as the originals??

I installed a MDT Comp Brake on my 6.5CM AT-X with OEM 24" barrel. Once installed, the grouplngs opened up. I took it off and they came back to previous. Anyone have similar issues with Muzzle brakes on their ATX?
With APA LB Gen 3 = between 0,25 and 0,35 MOA in the worst case, with Hornady TAP 147 ELDM ammunition

Attachments

• L.B. Gen 3 on ATX Barrel.jpg
    L.B. Gen 3 on ATX Barrel.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 77
  • L.B. Gen.3 on ATX Barrel.jpg
    L.B. Gen.3 on ATX Barrel.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 83
  • LB Gen 3 on ATX Barrel.jpg
    LB Gen 3 on ATX Barrel.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 84
Did either of you happen to record what your groups were without a brake?
Nope but I guess I’ll try it since I have to shoot up virgin cases anyway.

Just shot some this weekend. Had gotten a zco that I swapped on to this ATX and was getting half moa groups the whole time whether it was 41.5 gr of H4350?<or> 42.3 or 42.6.

So I’ll try with break off but can’t imagine it’s gonna be any better.

I guess it’s worth it to see.

Edit: I was happy y with my reloading consistency. I did 5 - 10 shot strings and had SDs of 5,7,9 and 12! Had a couple with ES of 10-12. one ES @ 27

I’m thinking of buying another ATX in 6mm that they are taking orders on

I’m already stocked for 6cm

Last edited:
Reactions: Maciej and AXMC
I mean, you could just buy a barrel for it instead of a whole new rifle? Pretty sure a 60 second barrel swap will be faster than waiting a year for a whole rifle.

Reactions: DJL2
Question on the ATX AICS chassis that’s coming out, will the bore height similar to the ATX? I have a spare Impact that I was planning on throwing in the chassis if it lowered the height of the bore compared to say the XLR envy pro

Question on the ATX AICS chassis that’s coming out, will the bore height similar to the ATX? I have a spare Impact that I was planning on throwing in the chassis if it lowered the height of the bore compared to say the XLR envy pro

The XLR is pretty close to the AT-X rifle… a little higher, but probably not enough to warrant a change unless you just want the same ergos.

The XLR is pretty close to the AT-X rifle… a little higher, but probably not enough to warrant a change unless you just want the same ergos.
I knew it had to be close. Thinking about picking one up from Euro when they come in stock.

I was told anytime now, I live near there and frequent the store front. That was 2 weeks ago
Awesome news! I’ve been a bit out of the game for the last few months. Originally wanted to come back to a FDE one but if they’re making Sage green then I’ll go that route.

Any news on the toolless stocks they promised a year ago? Lol.

Awesome news! I’ve been a bit out of the game for the last few months. Originally wanted to come back to a FDE one but if they’re making Sage green then I’ll go that route.

Any news on the toolless stocks they promised a year ago? Lol.
They are listed on EuroOptic but at $1500.00 for the AXSR buttstock

Reactions: Darkside-Six
I Posted over on the AI pic thread but ES is discontinued across all rifles. Sage green is coming back as a replacement. Current Backorders will still be coming but after that, no more ES rifles.

My ATX Gen. 3 rifle came with a factory set trigger of around 1.25-1.3 lbs and no other additional spring kit
Did it come directly with that light spring kit? What do you think?

I spoke with Euro Optic today about the AXSR Buttstocks that are listed on the site, they don’t have any info on when they will ship from AI. The ATX chassis should be within the next 2-3 weeks