• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

Any chance you can grab a measurement from bottom of arca to center of bore at the end of the action, on the atx aics?

I don’t think that’s an AT-X AICS… Not sure if the measurements are one in the same on the rifle and chassis.

So now 2 weeks left to Euro ships these? Can't wait to drop the tempest in it.

I'm still waiting for my Impact and 20" .223 barrel, but really excited to drop that into this chassis. It'll complement my 6.5 AT-X really nicely.

• Love
Reactions: 5RWill
Gen 3 showed up this week. 18" bart carbon 22 creed for night hunting some prairie poodles.

Attachments

• j9o5rYKZQt+JOm2sV+oGCg.jpg
    j9o5rYKZQt+JOm2sV+oGCg.jpg
    624 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Gen 3 showed up this week. 18" bart carbon 22 creed for night hunting some prairie poodles.
Great to see a Gen 3 in the wild in the US. Was that from EO or MH ?
Thanks!

I believe so. Has anyone seen anything stating otherwise?

I believe so. Has anyone seen anything stating otherwise?
Just asking because I received my AT-X last week from EO and it has the toolless adjustment. They said it was a gen 2. They had the blue in 6.5 CM for $1150.00 cheaper than the other colors. Not a big fan of blue, but a fan of paying less for the same product.

Reactions: DJL2
Just asking because I received my AT-X last week from EO and it has the toolless adjustment. They said it was a gen 2. They had the blue in 6.5 CM for $1150.00 cheaper than the other colors. Not a big fan of blue, but a fan of paying less for the same product.

Blue Master Race checking in.

Also rattle can is your friend.

Anyone running a Hawkins heavy one piece mount on their ATX with a 56mm objective?

Just make sure you get the 1.5” mount at a minimum regardless of OD. Anything lower is really uncomfortable with low bore height and lowest cheek setting.
That's what I am worried about. May just keep the Spuhr I have at this rate.

I tried searching this and apologize if it’s already been asked. Got my very first AI platform ever this weekend. Its an ATX

I was trying to find some videos of the comp trigger adjustment. I saw Franks @lowlight trigger video but I dont believe it was a comp trigger he was highlighting. But in his video it seemed after hitting the wall on the first stage the second stage was crisp break with no travel. On my current setup (factory set) there is some travel on the second stage prior to firing. Is this normal on a comp trigger.

Also when looking at the mile high website at the comp trigger the description says it can be configured to a single stage trigger. Is that correct or am I miss understanding that? Id love to adjust it to a crisp no travel single stage if possible.

Is it supposed to be able to use an aics mag that I use on my impact actions? When trying one wont lock in. The other locks too high and the bolt hits it when trying to close

Last edited:
Also, what are people running for vertical grips? MDT, Ergo, etc?

I grabbed an MK Machining grip and it’s been good, nice to be able to change palm swell and thumb rest style if you want.

Additionally, the Rifles Refined wood grip with a thumb shelf is pretty comfy too.

Reactions: Krob95
I have a lot of travel, I just know trigger control and don’t use it

Press break freeze

I demonstrate it in class, I show all the movement then my imperceivable press
When you say alot of travel is the after you hit 1st stage wall to the second stage break.

Or alot of travel post second stage break?

In your video it appears once you hit the wall on first stage the second stage break is instant.

Im getting travel between first stage wall to second stage break. I can train and get used to it if thats just how they work. Its not horrible just used to my single stage Triggertechs.

Im gonna call mile high when they open. When looking on their website it seems to imply it can be configured for single or dual stage
“The Competition Trigger is user configurable from single
stage to two stage by following the straight-forward operator adjustments.”

Hard to say based on your description it sounds like you just don't understand how a 2 Stage Trigger functions

The first stage moves to the second, there is travel, then it hits a wall of the second stage, after the second stage breaks and fires the rifle there is travel after the second stage to the back wall

So you have a lot more movement in a 2 stage trigger vs a second stage,

I tend to leave most of my AI triggers as they are out of the box, I am fine that one, the AT I tend to shoot comps with so I lowered it a little, but not a lot, I dont' really wrench on my AI triggers I tend to like them as is

OP I would listen to lowlights comments. Make sure there isn't some kind of communication gap. IMHO, If you want a 1 stage trigger, buy a properly designed 1 stage trigger.

Same, I moved the shoe location but the trigger is pretty nice from factory IMO (gen2 version if that matters?) and Ive grown to love it, definitely not my limiting factor. Also, I dont really remember when I FIRST got the gun how trigger felt...but the bolt lift was tad much....but after ~2-300rds and some care it feels great for me now...point being maybe y'all just need a 'vacay' for some TLC/trigger time ;)

But if you think we are missing something Id say take a short vid of what youre talking about then we can better diagnose whats really going on.

But it is probably a terminology thing and the learning curve
Probably me just not asking it correctly. Ive used 2 stage triggers before. And not experience what Im experiencing with this one.

Let me try asking it this way, when you get to second stage wall, is the break/firing immediate and crisp?

Mine has a little travel between wall and the break.

Im not talking the 1st stage travel or the post break travel.

Ill get a video this evening

My 2nd stage comp trigger also breaks clean; there is no precipitable creep when pulling through the 2nd stage. I adjusted over travel on my comp trigger and changed to a flat shoe. I don't recall any creep on the 2nd stage before making adjustments.

You need to get the video embed,

In the FB Video hit the Advanced Link, then get the Video URL and drop it in,

Screenshot 2022-10-31 at 4.47.14 PM.png

Then when you drop the link in, it will display correctly

or you can just drop in the FB Post link, just drop it