• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Pics

On the AI-PSR, what length barrel is that and in what caliber?

If you have a set of calipers can I ask a favor of you?

Would you mind measuring your .300WM PSR mag and post what the max C.O.A.L is that can fit in it? Or PM it to me?

I'd really appreciate it. =-)

Sorry just saw this, will check tonight

More of my RAL 8000 AX

Attachments

• IMG_9884.JPG
    IMG_9884.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9885.JPG
    IMG_9885.JPG
    308.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_9886.JPG
    IMG_9886.JPG
    272.6 KB · Views: 45
Thank u :) . Paint job was done with Hydrographic/Watertransfer Printing on original OD skins, it's very resistant to water, sweat, etc.

AI AW, 16.5" Dave tooley 1-10 krieger barrel . Spuhr 34mm AW dovetail. Patriot Gun Works 30 cal suppressor!, and of coarse S&B 5-25x56 p4f.

. [MENTION=9775]TNT[/MENTION]rg300 how many rounds you put thru it already ?
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Only 40, just about to work up some loads for it. Is a hammer with southwest 300 smk's. Going to try some hornady 285's and I still have a bunch of 300 bergers to play with also. Still waiting on my .308 conversion for it. The Bender looks great on your AX!

What time frame are you looking at till conversions start being available for your axmc.

Killer picture Jose! What is with the background / sky?

Here is one from today (not all mine) AIAW and AIAX and others...

That is some serious firepower ! The background is sun coming up at the range plus a little Samsung galaxy foto tweaking

OH, I gotcha... I didn't know if I missed the apocalypse or something...

Thanks, I am lucky enough to have a great friend who lets me drool over his rifles. The AW is mine, that's all I can afford (right now).

I get it brother.know what you mean.

Last edited:
What bipod is that?

as D_Lamz said it is the new AI bipod. it does need some revision as the lower legs and feet spin which is really frustrating.

if they had got that right i think it was close to being the ideal bipod.

yeah it's an awesome place to shoot. was a pretty cold, windy and wet last week so we only saw one sambar at about 1600m . shot some rocks at about 850m though

Looking good mate, I really need to make a trip down there at some point, would love to bag a Sambar

My AX came with them but you can order them through sporting services, there are a wheel type available as well

Where do you get those thumb screws for the adjustable cheek rest?

Cheers