• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Phew 🥵

Now I'm just waiting on my Magnus SR serial number and eventual form 4

7069373D-8016-41D7-831B-4CD2CFCEDA02.jpeg
B76FB304-CEE3-4CF0-A34A-BFF2AC8D7A4E.jpeg
290090B8-E7A4-4399-8CBD-5C1E6591A08E.jpeg

Last edited:
ASR with a 16 inch barrel and a Magnus SR? I love the shorty foreend. How I can pick one of those up for my ASR? I want to rock a 16 inch 6.5 or 6 creed barrel for my ASR. Or maybe 14.5 with a pin and weld TBAC SR brake.

Oh I was gonna see if I could get it anodized locally 😂

I'll have to see how it matches with the scope. I may make the drive tomorrow lol

ASR with a 16 inch barrel and a Magnus SR? I love the shorty foreend. How I can pick one of those up for my ASR? I want to rock a 16 inch 6.5 or 6 creed barrel for my ASR. Or maybe 14.5 with a pin and weld TBAC SR brake.
1648791509212.gif

If they aren’t going to share the shorty rails, Hacksaws are always in stock at HD/Lowes (or Ace if you’re a serial killer).

That’s my plan anyways 😂

View attachment 7840394

If they aren’t going to share the shorty rails, Hacksaws are always in stock at HD/Lowes (or Ace if you’re a serial killer).

That’s my plan anyways 😂

Whoa whoa whoa, Ace is the place…..with actual old guys who know what you are talking about when you say “I need a bolt with 8mmx1.25 threads” the children at Home Depot and Lowe’s didn’t even know what
WD-40 was so I asked for “lubricants” and the kid at HD looked me in the eyes and walked off to get help, never to return and the Lowe’s kid paged a manager who was a tranny.

View attachment 7840394

That’s my plan anyways 😂
not-sure-if-serious-or-joking.jpg

If serious though, at least send it to me & let me clean up your hack-job on the lathe... Or I can mill it so you don't have any open slots on the end, not sure if that would be an issue or not.

I was wondering 😂 thanks deersniper

I’m going to shoot my AI this weekend. I need it. I’ve had a year from hell and I need some trigger time.

6CM and 300 Norma are in order. How awesome to have a rifle that can do multi cal in one session

View attachment 7840450
If serious though, at least send it to me & let me clean up your hack-job on the lathe... Or I can mill it so you don't have any open slots on the end, not sure if that would be an issue or not.
The jagged MLOK edge will act in the same way a NC Star breaching standoff brake does on a shotty….duh.

I’m sad you don’t think my DIY job on my miter saw and a dremel won’t cut it for the gram. I’ll use my hand drill to pop a few holes for the RRS ARC system while I’m at it. $400 arts and crafts projects are the way.

Whoa whoa whoa, Ace is the place…..with actual old guys who know what you are talking about when you say “I need a bolt with 8mmx1.25 threads” the children at Home Depot and Lowe’s didn’t even know what
WD-40 was so I asked for “lubricants” and the kid at HD looked me in the eyes and walked off to get help, never to return and the Lowe’s kid paged a manager who was a tranny.
Ace is absolutely the place to go for hardware. Home Depot and Lowes are absolutely filled with fuckin retards. HD > Lowes …but both are terrible.

What it feels like when I’m at HD/Lowes:
1648841867359.gif

(Or at a public range and the RO starts to hover 😂😂😂)

The jagged MLOK edge will act in the same way a NC Star breaching standoff brake does on a shotty….duh.

I’m sad you don’t think my DIY job on my miter saw and a dremel won’t cut it for the gram. I’ll use my hand drill to pop a few holes for the RRS ARC system while I’m at it. $400 arts and crafts projects are the way.
I envy you... But I am not wired this way.

Thankfully I got it shut down before the wife and kids or anyone else heard it. That was close. I don’t think I’ve been Rick rolled since like 2007?

• Haha
Reactions: Krob95
Welp. Posting up the AI on gunbroker. Kinda wanna see how awesome the okie special is. Here's the link to it if anyone is interested. Wanted to give you folks first dibs.

Gunbroker Auction AIAX AO
Fuck me. Hangover headache from Jameson Black barrel then I get Rick Rolled…. Might as well go fill up my truck for the trifecta today.

I'm glad to know I'll have no issues selling this thing should the need ever arise 😂😂😂