• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

A bit of after work fun time. Timing a new brake on a AXSR, and finishing up my proto adjustable rider, a bit unorthodox positionally but it gives more adjustment than mounted directly under the pic rail. Got to luv that business end view of the beasts.
IMG_0876.jpg
IMG_0877.jpg
IMG_0878.jpg
IMG_0879.jpg
IMG_0880.jpg
IMG_0881.jpg

A bit of after work fun time. Timing a new brake on a AXSR, and finishing up my proto adjustable rider, a bit unorthodox positionally but it gives more adjustment than mounted directly under the pic rail. Got to luv that business end view of the beasts.
View attachment 7953058View attachment 7953059View attachment 7953060View attachment 7953061View attachment 7953062View attachment 7953063
Can you put the link up for the source of the Bipod, please? I'm wondering if that will work on an AI-AT...

Can you put the link up for the source of the Bipod, please? I'm wondering if that will work on an AI-AT...

Here you go:

I’d check out the Long Range Accuracy bipod that EuroOptic carries as well

Last edited:
View attachment 7953467
A package from the UK showed up, and after 20 minutes this is the end result.

And yes, that is a VORTEX on the AT. And a Harris.Flame away.

Did I mention it’s a 308?
Beautiful rifle!

look into the spigot for a bipod mount. I use mine with a picatinny clamp on my atlas. Gets the bipod out front more and tighter to the bore

Attachments

• IMG_3042.jpeg
    IMG_3042.jpeg
    378.8 KB · Views: 124
For those with an AXSA with a 20moa top rail, and an ATACR 7-35…..which Spuhr are you using.

I can’t find a 4002 instock anywhere. That being said from the pics in their thread I see a wide variety.

I am thinking about trying the ARC mount 1.5 with 10 moa as it’s in stock.

Looking for advice for my new AXSA.

For those with an AXSA with a 20moa top rail, and an ATACR 7-35…..which Spuhr are you using.

I can’t find a 4002 instock anywhere. That being said from the pics in their thread I see a wide variety.

You can use 4602 instead, which will give you more elevation adjustments out of your 735.

I use a Spuhr cantilever mount on mines. Well only because I had a one not in use. Not intended.

I have always used 4603B (for the NF BEAST) with my Atacr & beast scopes.
They've been discontinued, but work well if you can find one.

20 MOA in the base, 20 MOA in the rings... Shoot the moon.

No idea sorry, not my place to say either. We recieved a couple of pre-production chassis' as demo's.

AI have a lot on their plate at the moment with the AT-X, AXSR, AXMKIII, LE models, AXMC, AT, AX50ELR and all the parts to go along with those etc.
Shot Show this year, AI showcased a host of new AT-X chassis' (various rimfire, tikka, rem footprint etc.), adding lots of part numbers to their inventory.

I guess 2023 will be busy.

No idea sorry, not my place to say either. We recieved a couple of pre-production chassis' as demo's.

AI have a lot on their plate at the moment with the AT-X, AXSR, AXMKIII, LE models, AXMC, AT, AX50ELR and all the parts to go along with those etc.
Shot Show this year, AI showcased a host of new AT-X chassis' (various rimfire, tikka, rem footprint etc.), adding lots of part numbers to their inventory.

I guess 2023 will be busy.
MKIII was discontinued for that very reason, too busy too many products in the line.

Reactions: Brym427 and 96C
The pre 2014 AT I don’t believe were quick change. May be wrong

My 2013 AXMC is quick change

All AT rifles have the quick barrel change design, as is the case for all AXMC. The first batch of AT and AXMC sold to the public were right after SHOT Show 2014 (Jan 14-17, 2014). These early rifles were manufactured in 2013 and so marked, but they are still considered to be post-2014 design.

Reactions: Nik H and hafejd30
All AT rifles have the quick barrel change design, as is the case for all AXMC. The first batch of AT and AXMC sold to the public were right after SHOT Show 2014 (Jan 14-17, 2014). These early rifles were manufactured in 2013 and so marked, but they are still considered to be post-2014 design.
Was there earlier AX models that got changed to quickloc in 2014?

Never seen this done. Your AXMC is a 100% legitimate post-2014 AI rifle. My first AT and AXMC were both 2013-made, which I bought in early 2014 after SHOT.
Ok. Was thinking for some reason there was early AX models with non quick loc and a stock similar to the AT

Question for the TT guys running a non continuous rail (ie AT or similar)....which spuhr mount are you using, 4001, 4006..? i don't plan to ever buy NV, but I may run the NV bridge at some point for support hand stuff and not sure if I could get away with the 4001 at that point.

Just depends on what you are trying to do. I can only push 140s about 2500
Have y’all tried 2000mr powder yet ? this powder is the ultimate equalizer. add about 100 fps or more depending on which brass you use . Hornady seems to have lots of volume.