• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

4098B0AF-D9A1-4C58-A177-2C67812273BF.jpeg

ATX 6BR (switching to 6GT)
AXSR 6.5CM

Without Warning TMB muzzle brakes.
The king of brakes!

Last edited:
For anyone interested Scotch eggs aren’t a Scottish invention, here’s an educational video for anyone interested.

I came here to look at guns I can't afford and feel poor, then I saw this and made the mistake of clicking on it and I couldn't turn away.

• Haha
Reactions: Maciej
Who sells the keyslot QD socket?

Does the AT-X have any weigh added to the rear to balance it out?
(I know you didn’t ask me but….) Got mine from Anarchy Outdoors.

Attachments

• 352D9B3E-931E-47B0-8908-5E1029825BFC.png
    352D9B3E-931E-47B0-8908-5E1029825BFC.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 93
Reactions: beetroot
Some "springtime in Texas" shooting today. Have not given the 338LM barrel much love lately, forgot how much of a hammer it is running 285's and 250's.
Also proofed out my flat trigger shoe. Works and feels great.
Big thanks to @Huskydriver for recommending to add some some texture on the face, I was just going to leave them smooth. Finger pad really "sticks" to the shoe now. Just have to throw some anodizing on to finish them up.
IMG_1398.jpg
IMG_1399.jpg
IMG_1396.jpg

Some "springtime in Texas" shooting today. Have not given the 338LM barrel much love lately, forgot how much of a hammer it is running 285's and 250's.
Big thanks to @Huskydriver for recommending to add some some texture on the face, I was just going to leave them smooth. Finger pad really "sticks" to the shoe now. Just have to throw some anodizing on to finish them up.
View attachment 8110343View attachment 8110344View attachment 8110345

Looks freaking fantastic can't wait to try one out buddy.

Meanwhile shooting in Utah today..... Weather still running 25 degrees below ave and it just keeps snowing every week......

20230401_132320.jpg

Screenshot_20230401-211653_Chrome.jpg

Looks freaking fantastic can't wait to try one out buddy.

Meanwhile shooting in Utah today..... Weather still running 25 degrees below ave and it just keeps snowing every week......

View attachment 8110484

View attachment 8110485
How do you not get stuck with that much snow on the ground? Must have dual-lockers cause I’ve got an old XJ that I’ve been mobbing around with open-diffs and if the snow gets too deep you’re in trouble.

Big thanks to @Huskydriver for recommending to add some some texture on the face, I was just going to leave them smooth. Finger pad really "sticks" to the shoe now. Just have to throw some anodizing on to finish
Can't wait to see the finished product!

I should add tire pattern does make a diff too but airing down you will gain a lot more traction and in snow you are at way less of a risk of slipping a bead
I'm running BFG KO2's. I'm gonna try airing down. Been trying to get out and shoot my AI for over a month now. Too much snow/ice/mud in certain spots. Airing down just might be the answer.

Out of the AI herd, 4 of them have yet to be fired. A duplicate AWSM IN 338 Lapua (new kit in hard case), ASR Kit, AT in 6.5 or 308 I forget, lastly a Red ATX 2ND Version in 6.5 Creedmoor.

I'm probably going to get the 3rd version ATX Sage Green in 6mm Creedmoor soon as it's out.

Probably done on the AI side of things, less something new comes out.

do you rotate often or some never see the sky

Last edited:
Reactions: brianf
Out of the AI herd, 4 of them have yet to be fired. A duplicate AWSM IN 338 Lapua (new kit in hard case), ASR Kit, AT in 6.5 or 308 I forget, lastly a Red ATX 2ND Version in 6.5 Creedmoor.

I'm probably going to get the 3rd version ATX Sage Green in 6mm Creedmoor soon as it's out.

Probably done on the AI side of things, less something new comes out.
So the red headed step child is true

Yup... Pretty decent jack of all trades every where else but yes wet thick mud is no dice
Sheesh... Well shiite. Thanks for the heads up. Luckily I live in a desert, not much mud, but with this winter there's going to be plenty of it around here in the N. Nevada area for a while.

Those of you running 308 AXSR mags…

Y’all ever run into issues after reassembly where it doesn’t want to load more than 7 in the mag?

I took apart my three mags to clean em and after reassembly, they each wouldn’t take more than 7 rounds. They only go back together one way and I finger fucked it enough to get 2 of the 3 back to normal but can’t seem to get the 3rd mag working. I’ve cleaned plenty of mags and never had this kind of shit happen.

Anyone else run into this? ..or am I the only retard?

1680823359116.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Too Funny and 96C

Y’all ever run into issues after reassembly where it doesn’t want to load more than 7 in the mag?

I took apart my three mags to clean em and after reassembly, they each wouldn’t take more than 7 rounds. They only go back together one way and I finger fucked it enough to get 2 of the 3 back to normal but can’t seem to get the 3rd mag working. I’ve cleaned plenty of mags and never had this kind of shit happen.

View attachment 8114466

You sure the follower/,spring isn't backwards?

View attachment 8114466

Ive had it happen with sig p220 mags. The spring wasnt into the follower quite right. Probably just take it apart and put it back together again and itll work

You sure the follower/,spring isn't backwards?
Yea. All I did was slide the base off, remove the spring assembly, wipe everything down, and slide the assembly back in the way it came out. It feels like the spring is caught up on something.

I fixed two of the three by pressing down on the front tip of the follower after having 5 rds in and it felt like it popped free of being snagged. Then they loaded just fine to capacity. I took it apart and looked to see what could have caused it but it’s clean and slick on the inside as it should be.

The third mag refuses to comply…even after getting the hose again.

Ive had it happen with sig p220 mags. The spring wasnt into the follower quite right. Probably just take it apart and put it back together again and itll work
Oh I did multiple times. Easily spent 30 mins trying to unfuck it. I’ve cleaned plenty of mags from a bunch of different platforms and never ran into this kind of issue.

Reactions: Huskydriver
I guess we will never know.

Nah I kid - the previous owner was clearly willing to sacrifice it to attach it to the AI. It only uses half of the assembly, and only gives you height adjustment, not tilt etc.

I can take some pics if you guys would like, but in reality the AI adjustable butpad would make a lot more sense.

I guess we will never know.

Nah I kid - the previous owner was clearly willing to sacrifice it to attach it to the AI. It only uses half of the assembly, and only gives you height adjustment, not tilt etc.

I can take some pics if you guys would like, but in reality the AI adjustable butpad would make a lot more sense.
I know Huskydriver mentioned it before, but if you have a chance at some point I’d love to see the bedding between your action and chassis…