• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Yeah look, I hadn’t really had the time or desire to pull it apart on a whim, but I snuck out to the shed this arvo.

Warts and all - is it a perfect LRI-esque bedding job? No. I can confidently say it’s better than the factory bedding on both my AT and AX though. Bonus hacked up MEC buttstock pics.

View attachment 8118585View attachment 8118589View attachment 8118586View attachment 8118587View attachment 8118588
Thank you, you’ve been most accommodating! Sorry for the hassle, but the bedding and the butt stock pics will satisfy most everyone’s curiosity. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hennig and RS14
Wind was switchy
Honest conversation.

Guy: man that wind was switching through the cuts I couldn't figure it out. What did you hold?
Me: 2 tenths off left
Guy: that's all really? You didn't need to change? You must be running a hot round, what are you shooting?
Me: 223 in tac class specs
Guy: shakes his head and walks away.

Honest conversation.

Guy: man that wind was switching through the cuts I couldn't figure it out. What did you hold?
Me: 2 tenths off left
Guy: that's all really? You didn't need to change? You must be running a hot round, what are you shooting?
Me: 223 in tac class specs
Guy: shakes his head and walks away.
Another one:

Bullet was hitting raindrops all the way down. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: FUNCTIONAL
Finally shot that 20" 338LM barrel I forgot I bought:

20230409_130404.jpg

Which Pelican is that? I'll be looking to do the same thing when mine arrives.
Storm im3200. I also have a im3220 and you can have a second layer under the rifle for barrels and a tripod but that gets heavy quick.

Did a little practice in a nice 15-20mph headwind with different DoF today due to bad road conditions on the way to a match.

22GT just hammering away when I got the wind call right 😂

View attachment 8120975
Haven’t seen you post your ES AO/AXSA in a while. Do you still have it? One of the nicest AI in this AI thread. Well, besides Husky’s thumbhole AX. That cerokote TT just looks badass on that es color..

Haven’t seen you post your ES AO/AXSA in a while. Do you still have it? One of the nicest AI in this AI thread. Well, besides Husky’s thumbhole AX. That cerokote TT just looks badass on that es color..
That rifle is the whole reason I'm ordering an AO chassis 🫠

Reactions: Krob95 and Rhed
No sir, sold it to get that ATX 😪 I wish I still had it. It was a solid rifle

Soon he will be posting Savages in the AI thread again :ROFLMAO:
I’ll do it again 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: TylerN and Rhed
No sir, sold it to get that ATX 😪 I wish I still had it. It was a solid rifle

I’ll do it again 😂
Aw man.. it really was a nice AI. Well at least you didn’t get rid of the cerekote brn TT. Do you still have pictures of it? Post it if you do.. ya know? Just to reminisce.. 😂

Aw man.. it really was a nice AI. Well at least you didn’t get rid of the cerekote brn TT. Do you still have pictures of it? Post it if you do.. ya know? Just to reminisce.. 😂
It’s anodized coyote tan, not cerakote lol

D93FCA87-D313-43DB-A9B0-B17E8FFA84A4.jpeg
B968AF5F-D2C1-4496-80CD-11283EBD7D86.jpeg
BC14E895-C263-4D1E-9238-33616A2B010B.jpeg
091E7145-D9B5-445A-88BF-1A60CF95FC79.jpeg

Rumor has it, that the TT is also going cuz arken is just as good 🤣
You’re goddamn right 😤 fuck a 6k optic when a 500 dollar one is JUST AS GUDDER

I feel like it needs a Razor…because I heard at this weekend’s match that it’s “a high price tag”

Made me feel like a non-poor with my NF

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
The height over bore enticed me to the ATX. Honestly doesn’t make a difference. I’m not winning matches with it. Scores remained the same. Solid top mid pack 😂
Was that the only reason or did you jsut want to try something new?

Both tbh. And to See what AI’s hype was all about. It’s nice and all but the AO chassis does everything the ATX does similarly. In at least my skill level anyways lol
Did you have the comp trigger in your AX/AO?
If not do you like the comp trigger in the AT-X in comparasion?

Yep, both rifles had/have them. They’re decent enough. I prefer a TT diamond but what does one do 😪

The height over bore enticed me to the ATX. Honestly doesn’t make a difference. I’m not winning matches with it. Scores remained the same. Solid top mid pack 😂
Is the height over bore much different on the AO vs AT-X?