• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

What lube is everyone using on their bolts?

Got my flat trigger shoe from eurooptic today and the fit is perfect. My finger placement on the trigger feels better now and trigger pull feels ever so slightly lighter now that my finger is lower on the trigger.

Attachments

• 30614533-CDA1-4C8B-9390-25CD39078DF0.jpeg
    30614533-CDA1-4C8B-9390-25CD39078DF0.jpeg
    217.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 44D1C72D-F2F4-433C-BDA8-9CDA50B4FFCD.jpeg
    44D1C72D-F2F4-433C-BDA8-9CDA50B4FFCD.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 90
Got my flat trigger shoe from eurooptic today and the fit is perfect. My finger placement on the trigger feels better now and trigger pull feels ever so slightly lighter now that my finger is lower on the trigger.
do you have the comp trigger as well or just stock trigger with flat face?

Awesome. Just like mine from back in post #2,202!

Enjoy.

Guess I didn’t know they have been available that long. I recently checked with two other suppliers and they said they weren’t available yet.

Nope, you're right, they weren't. I got a prototype back in February to try out.

Ergonomically it feels good.

Anyone know the issue with my trigger is? It's a New 2018 AIAX with factory trigger, unadjusted. After about 200+ dry fires and about 65 live rounds, the sear stopped resetting. The firing pin cocks on opening, and on closing, the firingoins slowly releases as I close. I have to cock, pull the trigger that "resets" the sear, then close, and the firing pin will stay cocked.

Anyone know the issue with my trigger is? It's a New 2018 AIAX with factory trigger, unadjusted. After about 200+ dry fires and about 65 live rounds, the sear stopped resetting. The firing pin cocks on opening, and on closing, the firingoins slowly releases as I close. I have to cock, pull the trigger that "resets" the sear, then close, and the firing pin will stay cocked.

Has it ever fired out of battery on you (which shouldn't happen). Sounds like something in the trigger pack OR sear engagement. You have pictures of the bolt cocking piece and sear?

It can be adjusted but I'd honestly send it in for evaluation, depending on how comfortable you are with taking that on.

Reactions: L.R.Novice
Has it ever fired out of battery on you (which shouldn't happen). Sounds like something in the trigger pack OR sear engagement. You have pictures of the bolt cocking piece and sear?

It can be adjusted but I'd honestly send it in for evaluation, depending on how comfortable you are with taking that on.

Nope none of those issue. After I get it to cock, and fire, I then have to cock it again, and before closing the bolt, I have to pull the trigger, there's a "click" and the sear rests fully so it can grab the firing pin, and then it can be shot. I took the trigger out and when I pull the trigger and manually depress the sear, it won't fully reset

Question for you guys. I haven't been able to find any info on a AXSA mag bolt face, so I'm guessing it just doesn't exist. When looking through Proof's AI Prefits, they offer a 6.5 PRC for the AXSA. I'm trying to figure out if this is a glitch or if building a 6.5 PRC on a AXSA is possible.

Question for you guys. I haven't been able to find any info on a AXSA mag bolt face, so I'm guessing it just doesn't exist. When looking through Proof's AI Prefits, they offer a 6.5 PRC for the AXSA. I'm trying to figure out if this is a glitch or if building a 6.5 PRC on a AXSA is possible.

Different cartridge, same concept

Gents,

Could someone with an AT take a few minutes and do a favor for me? I’m trying to confirm if the AT ‘male’ stock catch is the same part as on the AX. This is to allow the non-bolt side stock folding on the Obsession chassis I’m working on.

You don’t need to remove the part from the chassis, all you’d need to do is remove the grip skin panel and confirm the height of the part with a micrometer. The base of the part sits flush with the surface of the chassis.

Thanks!

Sam

32268A25-9DCB-4531-9B8E-A2B409D67F9B.jpeg
DDAB04D8-90BD-4C58-A49E-F515CF3337D0.jpeg

Gents,

Could someone with an AT take a few minutes and do a favor for me? I’m trying to confirm if the AT ‘male’ stock catch is the same part as on the AX. This is to allow the non-bolt side stock folding on the Obsession chassis I’m working on.

You don’t need to remove the part from the chassis, all you’d need to do is remove the grip skin panel and confirm the height of the part with a micrometer. The base of the part sits flush with the surface of the chassis.

Thanks!

Sam

View attachment 7048425View attachment 7048426
Are these pictures taken on the nipple on your pre-14 or post-14 AX?

Pre-2014 AX's nipple (at least that's what I suspect). It screws directly into chassis.

Attachments

• AX pre14 nipple.jpg
    AX pre14 nipple.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 28
Pre-2014 AX's nipple (at least that's what I suspect). It screws directly into chassis.
Interesting. They must have changed it on the AT and new AX. The AT has an unthreaded hole in the chassis so I know it doesn’t thread in like that one does.

@samb300
Have you ever played around with a different pistol grip skin part that would allow for the use of various pistol grips (like how most chassis systems use an AR-style mount up for those that want to run vertical grips instead of the stock grip)? Sorry if that's been asked before, might have been overlooked in my searches. Thanks man.

@samb300
Have you ever played around with a different pistol grip skin part that would allow for the use of various pistol grips (like how most chassis systems use an AR-style mount up for those that want to run vertical grips instead of the stock grip)? Sorry if that's been asked before, might have been overlooked in my searches. Thanks man.
I’ve thought long and hard about how it would work. It’s not easy, either by custom skins or by a bolt-on attachment. It’s possible, but not ideal, as the frame of the chassis itself is wider than a typical AR or chassis. That’s why the grip area of the new ASR is designed narrower than the rest of the chassis.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
It’s hard to tell from this angle but is that threaded portion part of the nipple or is it a stud that’s threaded in the back?
The threaded portion is part of the nipple itself- an extension. the body of the nipple doesn't have a hole for cross bolting.

Last edited:
Weird question: has anyone sent their AI bolts off to get DLCd or nitrided?

Are these listed on their website?

Nice shooting, I'm still amazed by these rifles! I walked out on my patio last Wednesday and shot my best group ever with my AIAT $350 .260 barrel. Also liking the Ballistic-X app (y)

You sure you chose the right caliber in the app? LOL. Those 'impact marks' (green circles) should be the same size as the impact of your actual bullet on paper.
Example below, 1st pic was prone 5 shots (.21moa)
2nd pic off barricade using only gamechanger. 4 shots was .10moa, but the 5th shot made it .52moa lol. Yes, I have witnesses. It was at Rifles Only before the Brawl Match haha. Damn fliers.

Sawtooth Rifles 6x47L Barrel. 115gr DTAC RBT

2FEBF904-019A-458C-B7EB-E9DBBA223867.jpeg
4A4C7223-29EE-46C6-8613-044ED9274B35.png

Not hating. Just trying to figure out why it's bigger haha

Good question maybe I left it on .308?? I'll check. I know the red dot is 1/2" and the next ring out is 1". And I know I shot it with my .260....

UPDATE: I found my mistake, I was used to my other software and used an inch for reference instead of a half inch! I did it over using the corrected number. Thanks! :rolleyes:

i-JJHTgG6-XL.jpg

Last edited: