• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Action is in. 8,000 Q-tips and an Xacto knife helped. Used it to trim excess epoxy from a few spots then finished with very light alcohol.

Painstaking work.

The best part is, I get to do it all over again I soon enough 😑👍

Edit to Clarify: This is not difficult. It’s actually pretty enjoyable if you like working with your hands. I just felt the ridiculous need to try and match AI’s perfect bead with the epoxy. Completely unnecessary and an actual personality flaw😆. It’s a great project!

E417F21D-2AE6-48F5-96B8-A5A12CAC3CC8.jpeg
C59F4D0F-F90A-4244-8F8E-AADDE4488A5E.jpeg
E59C53F0-BC7A-494C-A866-3E600618B3EA.jpeg
75E8DFF9-6F45-42E9-8B4E-A8F4C41C9134.jpeg
3A6285C5-F994-4CFF-BA6C-65A7A9C7B4F7.jpeg

Last edited:
Action is in. 8,000 Q-tips and an Xacto knife helped. Used it to trim excess epoxy from a few spots then finished with very light alcohol.

Painstaking work.

The best part is, I get to do it all over again I soon enough 😑👍

Edit to Clarify: This is not difficult. It’s actually pretty enjoyable if you like working with your hands. I just felt the ridiculous need to try and match AI’s perfect bead with the epoxy. Completely unnecessary and an actual personality flaw😆. It’s a great project!

View attachment 7814568View attachment 7814569View attachment 7814570View attachment 7814571View attachment 7814567
You missed a spot…

Reactions: Familydude
Sam did you do any testing with the vision not being bonded?
Yes. My official opinion is that it will shoot just as good bonded vs unbonded, but leaving it unbonded leaves it more susceptible to zero shift with barrel impacts. I.e. I smacked the shit out of the barrel with a mallet and the zero moved an unacceptable amount for me.

Reactions: MCHOG and RS14
Yes. My official opinion is that it will shoot just as good bonded vs unbonded, but leaving it unbonded leaves it more susceptible to zero shift with barrel impacts. I.e. I smacked the shit out of the barrel with a mallet and the zero moved an unacceptable amount for me.

Boss...thx

Well it finally happened. The dog shit comp trigger finally shit the bed mid stage today. Thankfully I had my factory trigger. Changed it out and no more issues. @triggertech please make AI trigger.

E0E684B4-DEFC-4EB1-A3C0-E1CB5CB23A7F.jpeg

Damn man. That’s sucks. Have you adjusted it at all or it just malfunctioned? What was it doing?
It was adjusted but not by me. I bought it used from a buddy who bought it used lol lasted 2000 rounds. Lost sear engagement I think. It was a solid 1lb combined

Reactions: Darkside-Six
Still waiting to find out where the color match was off, chief.
No chief here…..Sorry never a squid….I guess it’s just the way the plastic looks in a photograph compared to the metal as it appears to look that way on other rigs.

At that juncture in life, you just commit suicide. You have nothing to further offer humanity. No need to take up more oxygen and space. Oh, and be sure to request cremation in your suicide letter. No need for your corpse to take up more earth.

• Haha
Reactions: kindabitey
At that juncture in life, you just commit suicide. You have nothing to further offer humanity. No need to take up more oxygen and space. Oh, and be sure to request cremation in your suicide letter. No need for your corpse to take up more earth.
A natural burial would provide a LOT of nutrients to the surrounding soil and plants

A natural burial would provide a LOT of nutrients to the surrounding soil and plants
Yea but nothing but grass could be there. Burial sites are protected. When I die, my wife knows to burn me up and put my ashes in a skoal can. I don't want to take up any more room in the world once I'm gone

• Haha
Reactions: BCX
Curious if anyone else has seen this before.

I have my NF ATACR 7-35x mounted on my AXSR. The ATACR has 37mils of total elevation. I currently have 50moa of cant between the scope mount and rail. I have 6.6mils of travel to spare from my 100yd zero. That means I can technically run 70moa of travel and have ~0.7mils to spare. That’s cool except that would be the same as if my scope had ~41.5mils of travel.

I’m suspecting when a short barrel (23.5”) is used on a rifle then you can run more cant because the same cannot be said with my 30” barrel.

So no AI in the photo. But my TBAC 338 Ultra gen 2 showed up at my dealer today. Hopefully my AI and it can have a conjugal visit soon.
I really enjoy the 338 Ultra on 6.5mm and up. You can really tell a difference between it and the DOMINUS. The difference is less noticeable for 6mm and down, the 338 Ultra still wins, but I run the DOMINUS mostly because of the size and weight on a 26” barrel

Reactions: Krob95 and RS14
So no AI in the photo. But my TBAC 338 Ultra gen 2 showed up at my dealer today. Hopefully my AI and it can have a conjugal visit soon.
Same! I'm heading over to my dealer today to get started on paperwork. First NFA item since 42R so it's been a long time.

Reactions: RS14
Making plans to add an AI to keep the AEMKii company.debating between an AXMC and the AX338. I doubt I will be using the quick barrel change feature, and deff won't be going back and forth between long and short action calibers. So the poor in me is learning toward the ax338 (used) and using the remaining cash going the butt stock change and scope..
Thoughts? Use will be just steel shooting and maybe comps.

Making plans to add an AI to keep the AEMKii company.debating between an AXMC and the AX338. I doubt I will be using the quick barrel change feature, and deff won't be going back and forth between long and short action calibers. So the poor in me is learning toward the ax338 (used) and using the remaining cash going the butt stock change and scope..
Thoughts? Use will be just steel shooting and maybe comps.
Get the ax. Don't worry about changing the stock and shoot the fuck out of it

Reactions: trob_205