• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

And green 😀

20200413_014908.jpg

Thumbhole ATs really are the best looking rifles out there.

I think the issue is using another company's logo without permission on items you're selling, i.e. the barrel tenon protectors or barrels(?) mentioned above.

Since the chassis has been purchased logo-free, and isn't being done by GCP or Vision, I can't see why the customer couldn't plaster it or engrave it with whatever logos they want for their own enjoyment.

I think the issue is using another company's logo without permission on items you're selling, i.e. the barrel tenon protectors or barrels(?) mentioned above.

Since the chassis has been purchased logo-free, and isn't being done by GCP or Vision, I can't see why the customer couldn't plaster it or engrave it with whatever logos they want for their own enjoyment.
Good point.

Especially on an AO/Vision chassis, although that chassis makes the rifle function properly…
🤠
There is no fooling you is there...it's called irony and it was in good fun lol.....but yes @samb300 killed it with the vision chassis...it's super badass and I can't wait to get this thing finished. Might have to have some more fun with the cerakote to piss even more people off before I'm done....🤔

Need some aluminum grip panels in the white still and a couple other goodies to finish it off

stripes-francis-francis.gif

There is no fooling you is there...it's called irony and it was in good fun lol.....but yes @samb300 killed it with the vision chassis...it's super badass and I can't wait to get this thing finished. Might have to have some more fun with the cerakote to piss even more people off before I'm done....🤔

Need some aluminum grip panels in the white still and a couple other goodies to finish it off

View attachment 7868989
Double irony’s…. And yes, my comment was in jest. I have a hand full of AI stickers, just nothing to put them on, yet. The laser engraving is pretty cool 😎

Reactions: Huskydriver
0AD687DF-3C3F-44F7-A0E9-8AF528C02047.jpeg

7093DE91-CA00-495C-A3EA-7E0E4A4EEFAA.jpeg
I got to take the AI out today, and after finally getting the Vortex dialed in, I was able to get that group at 100 yards using a crappy Harris bipod and rear bag.

Next go around I’m gonna stretch it legs a little further.

Attachments

• 0B2370B0-845E-45F0-9E96-525ECB0A777D.jpeg
    0B2370B0-845E-45F0-9E96-525ECB0A777D.jpeg
    747.2 KB · Views: 65
One day… one day I will have another green AT with thumb hole skins. Until then, I’ll gleam off this thread and shoot my Mk12 mod “Lightrifle”.

Last edited:
Received this FDE TT 525P from @MNTC which quickly found it's home on the AI PSR. Pleased with the results. Might just shoot it!

View attachment 7870083
Hmmm, I have one that might give that a run for the money 😆. That is one sweet rifle and scope combo!

No, don’t shoot it, encase it in glass and display in living room 😂

Reactions: MOUNTIC
Hmmm, I have one that might give that a run for the money 😆. That is one sweet rifle and scope combo!

No, don’t shoot it, encase it in glass and display in living room 😂

Half kidding about the shooting part. It's been scope-less for over a year and so deep in the safe I nearly forgot about it.

But... I like what you're throwing down. I've got plenty of wall space for AI trophies. :)

Half kidding about the shooting part. It's been scope-less for over a year and so deep in the safe I nearly forgot about it.
I hear you, I did that with a couple scopes a few months ago, found some bins and had some EO boxes and opened them up and thought "I totally forgot I bought that last year", that's how crazy my life has been o_O
But... I like what you're throwing down. I've got plenty of wall space for AI trophies. :)
Alright, challenge accepted, should we put it to a vote ;) :ROFLMAO:

20220514_AI_AXSA_PB_ZCO_5-27x56_FDE_004.jpg

20220514_AI_AXSA_PB_ZCO_5-27x56_FDE_014.jpg

20220514_AI_AXSA_PB_ZCO_5-27x56_FDE_006.jpg

Gotta get that mount painted now if your going all in on the 50 shades of fde game😁
Wait til you see my Vortex Gen3 6-36 on there, it is a lovely shade of poo but man do I love the insides of that scope ;) Vortex is going on my rimfire trainer but was just curious to see how it looked :geek:

Reactions: Huskydriver