• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Gotta get that mount painted now if your going all in on the 50 shades of fde gamešŸ˜
Wait til you see my Vortex Gen3 6-36 on there, it is a lovely shade of poo but man do I love the insides of that scope ;) Vortex is going on my rimfire trainer but was just curious to see how it looked :geek:

Reactions: Huskydriver
Wait til you see my Vortex Gen3 6-36 on there, it is a lovely shade of poo but man do I love the insides of that scope ;) Vortex is going on my rimfire trainer but was just curious to see how it looked :geek:
Looks great

Reactions: MOUNTIC
I hear you, I did that with a couple scopes a few months ago, found some bins and had some EO boxes and opened them up and thought "I totally forgot I bought that last year", that's how crazy my life has been o_O

Alright, challenge accepted, should we put it to a vote ;) :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 7870332

View attachment 7870333

View attachment 7870334
Is the finish on your ZCO kinda rough? I was surprised how rough mine was. Either kinda dry sprayed or to heavy of a bead blast before cerakote.

Almost has that weird Vortex look to it... color wise.
You would have to see it in person. It looks absolutely nothing like vortex razor purple color. Think of more on the lines of AI elite sand in person. Has a greenish tan look that isnt picked up in photos. @Krob95 has some photos that he can probably share too.

Reactions: BuLLet
You would have to see it in person. It looks absolutely nothing like vortex razor purple color. Think of more on the lines of AI elite sand in person. Has a greenish tan look that isnt picked up in photos. @Krob95 has some photos that he can probably share too.

@BuLLet so the anodizing in these TT's is odd. Some days it has a very brownish look to it (never vortex brown tho) and days like yesterday it was straight up green to the point it matched the elite sand. But regardless it's very hard to capture the green in pictures as it looks brown.

This was taken yesterday. It was green in person.
82643E14-53C6-4F56-8CA2-B4367B3D52DA.jpeg

This was right after I got it and the closest I could get the photo to show the green.
73CD2FD3-D8EB-4E76-B014-3DE87BCDA685.jpeg

Is the finish on your ZCO kinda rough? I was surprised how rough mine was. Either kinda dry sprayed or to heavy of a bead blast before cerakote.
Not at all, the Cerakote on mine is really nice, really good job IMO, watch the ZCO thread for more closeup images

Maybe this is a sign I need to sell mine and get a PSR šŸ§

Got the PRC barrel back on to burn up old ammo and start prep for NF ELR next month.
230 A-Tip load I had left over from my MC last year was rolling at 2970.

Rapidly approaching excessive amounts of spice, but I can confirm an A-Tip going that fast sends prairie dogs to the 4th dimension pretty handily.

image0 (1).jpeg

I think you should send me your Tanodized TT so I can put it up next to my Cerakoted ZC527 and Brownadized Vortex Gen 3 :LOL:
I'd send ya mine if I wasn't shooting matches* every weekend šŸ˜‚ I'm sure @MNTC can hook you up with one tho šŸ˜‰

Last edited:
Waiting for the threadlocker to dry, hopefully Iā€™ll get to see how noisy it is with sub sonics and a Thunder Beast 30BA.

Got the PRC barrel back on to burn up old ammo and start prep for NF ELR next month.
230 A-Tip load I had left over from my MC last year was rolling at 2970.

Rapidly approaching excessive amounts of spice, but I can confirm an A-Tip going that fast sends prairie dogs to the 4th dimension pretty handily.

View attachment 7871062
Who did your cerakote and what pattern is that? I love the subtly of the camo.