• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

So I just placed an order with MHSA for an AI AX. But I just realized the 308 barrel is a 20” plain muzzle. I checked on AI website and it shows the 308 AX comes with a 24” barrel with a muzzle brake. Did I order a super old model? Just want to make sure I am not mistaken…. Thanks in advance

SKU:AI : AXSA : SA30820SBL

So I just placed an order with MHSA for an AI AX. But I just realized the 308 barrel is a 20” plain muzzle. I checked on AI website and it shows the 308 AX comes with a 24” barrel with a muzzle brake. Did I order a super old model? Just want to make sure I am not mistaken…. Thanks in advance

Call them tomorrow morning. They open at 10am MST. They may be able to swap it out for a threaded barrel before it ships.

Call them tomorrow morning. They open at 10am MST. They may be able to swap it out for a threaded barrel before it ships.
I planned to call them to confirm that too! Hope they will be cool with that!

20220720_200836.jpg

20220720_200946.jpg

Called MHSA this morning and the lady confirmed it is indeed a plain muzzle barrel. But she is going to check if it’s psoasible to swap a threaded barrel on before shipping. Fingers crossed.

Called MHSA this morning and the lady confirmed it is indeed a plain muzzle barrel. But she is going to check if it’s psoasible to swap a threaded barrel on before shipping. Fingers crossed.

Adam will thread it for 100-125 bucks or so if not. Easy fix.

Adam will thread it for 100-125 bucks or so if not. Easy fix.
Yeah thanks. Turns out MHSA can’t change the barrel because the description wouldn’t fit if they did. So I told them to ship it as it is and just get it threaded later. Thanks for your input!

Reactions: MOUNTIC
PEAK male performance.
Side question: does drinking Red Bull not mess up your heart beat rate? I don’t even drink coffee if I plan to go shooting that day cause my heart would beat like I just ran a 100M…

Side question: does drinking Red Bull not mess up your heart beat rate? I don’t even drink coffee if I plan to go shooting that day cause my heart would beat like I just ran a 100M…
Who knows, I drink a 20oz Red Bull before every match. But I also drink them daily as that's the oilfield breakfast starter pack

Anyone run a Hawkins 1.27" heavy tactical mount on a AX with a 56mm objective? Trying to figure out if I can run it or not