• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Count me as Jelly. Wish this barrel shot that well.

Again I can’t complain too much because I can get the same result as above with heavier bullets, just wish it liked the lighter stuff as well.
If they make anything factory with a 140smk try that. I have yet to see a 140smk shoot bad out of anything and even through all my load development across 3 cartridges my worst group had been .78". (Had to check my notes after doing dev on my 6.5creed barrel)

@MOUNTIC
@trophyhunter

Have either of you done a magnum or 223 bolt head on a LH bolt?

I know BCC (Fritz) is not offering any 223 Conversions for RH or LH. I have not sent him any LH bolts personally to date as everything we are converting right now is from new ATx and AX RH rifles. LH shouldn't be an issue for Magnum conversion. I can't speak to the 223 stuff.

AXSA / AXSR 6.5PRCs
20230219_083605.jpg

20230219_084143.jpg

Il fix the geometry those AI engineer dumbasses came up with

I took the 7 axis (dremel tool) to the bolt to smooth out the function of it. I went to far then had to weld and re-profile the cocking ramp that the fire pin rides against.

FB7E848F-F327-4A99-B7CF-0335DC4D87B7.jpeg

I took the 7 axis (dremel tool) to the bolt to smooth out the function of it. I went to far then had to weld and re-profile the cocking ramp that the fire pin rides against.
I've done this with rem700s and it's works great....I however would not have the balls to do this on my AI lol.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG

View attachment 8079056
🫣

Nevermind I see the post now. Holy shit balls!!

Big Thank you to MOUNTIC outdoors, scored awesome first AI AXSR from them in 300 Norma mag. Jake at MOUNTIC is awesome to deal with great help and knows everything about AI 🙂.

Attachments

• 7AF9F765-5DBF-48CA-AC1D-49837477F920.jpeg
    7AF9F765-5DBF-48CA-AC1D-49837477F920.jpeg
    603 KB · Views: 104

What's wrong with the atx rail?
Had the full length rail. Didn’t like it. So used a short rail section. That threw the xii collimation off cause it was zero moa

So I cut the full length rail down to a more reasonable length

Had the full length rail. Didn’t like it. So used a short rail section. That threw the xii collimation off cause it was zero moa

So I cut the full length rail down to a more reasonable length

200w.gif

If they make anything factory with a 140smk try that. I have yet to see a 140smk shoot bad out of anything and even through all my load development across 3 cartridges my worst group had been .78". (Had to check my notes after doing dev on my 6.5creed barrel)
1.5-1.75 moa with fgmm 140gr smk.

I just really want to know what possess a person to go ahead a weld up a bolt body and change everything about cocking and function of the rifle. I have never heard of anyone doing this to ANY rifle let alone a AI. Did I really miss some kind of discussion about this?

I just really want to know what possess a person to go ahead a weld up a bolt body and change everything about cocking and function of the rifle. I have never heard of anyone doing this to ANY rifle let alone a AI. Did I really miss some kind of discussion about this?
Bruh goto the 7 axis dremel AI sub-forum

Bruh goto the 7 axis dremel AI sub-forum
This shit reminded me of a idiot on here that bought a ATX on this form off a friend of mine. Got home and immediately started to fuck around with the trigger and made it a single stage trigger, I know you can do it. But he had it so bad out of adjustment he had to send the whole rifle into AI for them to fix it. A couple of weeks later he sold the rifle because it wasn't smooth.... People should stop fucking around with shit they have 0 clue on what they are doing and what they read on the interwebs lol

Geezus, I go to the range for a bit and look at what happens...

Nothing special, just took the MC out to zero the new proof barrel. Left quickly as people were shooting steel at 50yds with their ARs. First shots out of the Proof CF in 300PRC. I'll get some velocities when I make it to Quantico.

IMG_5099.jpg

IMG_5101.jpg

This shit reminded me of a idiot on here that bought a ATX on this form off a friend of mine. Got home and immediately started to fuck around with the trigger and made it a single stage trigger, I know you can do it. But he had it so bad out of adjustment he had to send the whole rifle into AI for them to fix it. A couple of weeks later he sold the rifle because it wasn't smooth.... People should stop fucking around with shit they have 0 clue on what they are doing and what they read on the interwebs lol

To be fair, the way the manufacturer recommends you change the trigger to single stage, doesn’t work without sear adjustments.

So much so, even the manufacturer of the trigger doesn’t get it right when you send them a trigger for adjustment.

Far cry from a dremel.

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver