• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Not to get off topic, but damn finding 215m primers is like looking for water on the moon. I couldn’t even give a bum a clean to shit them out

I had like 3k of them. Sold them. But I had them lol

Reactions: Surly
Reactions: Surly
aTremorAX.jpg

aTremor3.jpg

IPSC is 75cm tall, how far away is it? (y)

Anyone know if a MTU profile will fit thru an IMUNS?

I believe the imuns-c version will work. It has a larger bore size for the suppressed covert rifle. Just what ive heard, no first hand expieriance. The regular imuns on my mkiii standard profile barrel seemes like it would have run out of room pretty quick with a larger barrel.

Reactions: Numb_Skull
Badger has the dimensions listed for them with a drawing if you wanted to navigate their shitty website. Sorry Marty.

@Huskydriver that ain’t touching. It’s a 1.200” straight proof. I also have 1.250” straights that don’t touch. Only issue I had was trying to do 1.350” straight on the ASR. That’s when it touch at the end of the tube inside. So we tapered it some.

@Huskydriver that ain’t touching. It’s a 1.200” straight proof. I also have 1.250” that don’t touch. Only issue I had was trying to do 1.350” on the ASR. That’s when it touch at the end of the tube inside. So we tapered it some.

1.2" it will be next barrel then thanks

@Huskydriver cool. 1.2” is about the minimum shank diameter you want to have for the tenon threads while still having a shoulder to make contact with the face of the action.

@Huskydriver cool. 1.2” is about the minimum shank diameter you want to have for the tenon threads while still having a shoulder to make contact with the face of the action.

Lol than maybe we will just make it a 1.25 haha. The blank is 1.35 right?

@Huskydriver Oh, forgot run an AXMC. That proof carbon is 1.200" straight"

Proof doesn't make a blank carbon 6.5mm that has a 1.330-1.350" Shank diameter that I'm aware of. You'd have to get a Prefit form them

@Huskydriver Oh, forgot run an AXMC. That proof carbon is 1.200" straight"

Proof doesn't make a blank carbon 6.5mm that has a 1.330-1.350" Shank diameter that I'm aware of. You'd have to get a Prefit form them

Na it will be a bartlein...I have sent 3 proofs back for being garbage not a fan

Reactions: Krob95
@Huskydriver Don't bash a company cause you can't shoot brah... LOL

Not bashing anything...Two the rifling looked worse than a savage factory barrel, one the chamber was cut so crooked you could see it with your naked eye. It doesn't matter proof took care of the two I sent back no problem. I have had 6 proof prefits to date. 3 were duds by my standard... The other 3 were okay once I found a load for them same with the replacements...

all my bartleins have hammered right out of the gate so sticking with that
WIN_20190801_15_53_59_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Did you ever get movement on your GTAC? Mine has been in Shitcago since 12/21.
[/QUOTE
Movement of the GTAC, it's in transit from shitcago to shitcago (other facility)
Probably yours too?
But hey it's moving FWIW.

Not bashing anything...Two the rifling looked worse than a savage factory barrel, one the chamber was cut so crooked you could see it with your naked eye. It doesn't matter proof took care of the two I sent back no problem. I have had 6 proof prefits to date. 3 were duds by my standard... The other 3 were okay once I found a load for them same with the replacements...

all my bartleins have hammered right out of the gate so sticking with thatView attachment 7521869

Ah, the improved rifling. It shaves off the slightest amount of copper to make it a +P load and a higher BC to boot. Genius!!

Is that right at the start of the lands?

Yes but it's been awhile now since I had that one. That barrel had chatter marks all up and down the rifling too if I recall and copper fouled fiercely.

Ordered a few short action barrels for my AXMC/AXSR, need a bolt to go with them. Should I get small firing pin? Think I'll go complete assembly.