• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ACMX broken extractor bolt disassembly

Dredd_RSA

Private
Minuteman
Aug 3, 2020
Hi All,

I had an incident with my new AXMC 338 Lapua where the extorter clip broke the firs time I went to the range.

I have received a replacement one and am trying to figure out how exactly to disassemble the Bolt to be able to install the new one.

Anyone have either the process or an exploded diagram of the AXMX bolt assembly handy. Screenshot 2020-08-03 at 20.25.24.pngScreenshot 2020-08-03 at 20.25.10.png

Last edited:
Sir,

You don't need to dissemble the bolt to change the extractor. The extractor should be out until the retention lug clears the detent and then pull it forward. A small straight blade screw driver works best for this.

If you are uncomfortable doing this please contact AINA @ 540-368-3108 and we will do it for you.

-Scott

Sir,

You don't need to dissemble the bolt to change the extractor. The extractor should be out until the retention lug clears the detent and then pull it forward. A small straight blade screw driver works best for this.

If you are uncomfortable doing this please contact AINA @ 540-368-3108 and we will do it for you.

-Scott

The man himself, answers your question.

Reactions: Dredd_RSA
Sir,

-Scott
Thank you for the feedback and support Scott appreciate it.

I thought AI extractors would be bullet proof. I'm disappointed to hear about one breaking.

I thought AI extractors would be bullet proof. I'm disappointed to hear about one breaking.
Me too and on the first box of ammo. I must say that the replacement one sent from AI seems to have more material than the one that broke has.

My AI AX308 has been rock solid bullet proof. Still love these Rifles

Reactions: ShtrRdy

Omg! 1 broke, lol. Wake me up when there's more break. Ive had numerous rem700 extractors shit the bed, as have others. 1 ai extractor that broke is a fluke and probably just a heat treat or individual piece of metal that was flawed.

Reactions: BCX and Supersubes