• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Actor you hate . . . and that hatred is irrational, unreasonable, pointless.

Alec Baldwin
---
-
motivator82b47c4aa12010658e00383435d70fd63ceacf6f.jpg

Tom Cruise

Toby McGuire

Maaaaatt Daaaaamon

All Baldwins

Tim Robbins

Tom Hanks

Anyone on an unreal reality show

That little bow and arrow elf dude from LOTR who played Paris in the movie Troy

Jake Brokeback Gillanhall and his rump ranger buddy whoever that was

Any James Bond except Sean C and the new guy (as you can tell, I suck at names)

Russell Brand....

......and a score of others, like one feller said earlier in the thread, it'd be easier to say who I do like.......

Showing my age, Henry Fonda never liked him, Bing Crosby was a real jerk in real life. Pulled skeet targets for him and Nathaniel, gave pointers to Nathaniel after bing hit 3 in the first 3 stations and the kid hit 8, on the way to 4 Bing says "that will be enough of that" still pisses me off 40 years later

Tom Cruise

Toby McGuire

Maaaaatt Daaaaamon

All Baldwins

Tim Robbins

Tom Hanks

Russell Brand....

......and a score of others, like one feller said earlier in the thread, it'd be easier to say who I do like.......

So what's the irrational, unreasonable and pointless part of that hatred, as the OP asks?

More of a strong dislike as the OP opines, and like he stated, there's not a good reason, I just don't like watching them......

Reality shows are a bit different, there's nothing real about them.

For the record, I don't hate anyone or anything, life's too short. ( on second thought, I do hate raw onions) :)

That piece of wood nicolas cage. would love to set fire to him, put it out then set him alight again.

steven segal, not enough petrol and fire extinguishers on the planet for what id like to do .

chris rock, would love to have him chained up at the end of the yard and beat him senseless with a hurl twice a day everyday.

Tell you how I really feel eh ?!!

Sarah Silverman. She's funny, not gross looking but for some reason makes me wish I had a third arm so I could slap her while I strangled her.

Go figure...

I'm with you bro. Will Farrel hilarious and Eric Bana was my favorite in BHD. Also liked him in Troy and Munich.

Sarah Jessica Parker I do hate with a passion. Drew Barrymore too.

Will Farrel is hilarious.

WTF....Eric Bana...."Hoot" from Blackhawk Down! You need to see Eric's documentary of his racing career. He has had the same car since 14 and road course raced it and eventually built it into a +600hp racing monster. Its on Netflix....called Love the Beast.

Love the Beast Trailer - YouTube

Sarah Jessica Parker
Transvestite Donkey Witch - YouTube

Um.....yeah.

Jim Carrey. I have never understood why people think he is/was funny. He just seems to act like a dumb ass.

Christopher Walken. I can't believe he made a career as a actor??? Something about the way he looks and his mannerisms that I just can't stand.

Sarah Jessica Parker, I thought I was alone on my dislike for her, glad I'm not.

Tom Cruise

Toby McGuire

Maaaaatt Daaaaamon

All Baldwins

Tim Robbins

Tom Hanks

Russell Brand....

lmao ! brokeback and rump ranger !

Maximillian Schell. Okay, I really like the guy and he's a great actor . . . and that's the problem. When I saw him in "Cross of Iron" (terrific film!), he played an aristocratic asshole trying to steal the glory of one of his men who was killed in repulsing a Russian attack, and to get the Cross of Iron medal that properly should have gone to the dead Lt.. Problem is, he played the role so convincingly that every time I've looked at him since, I still see the pompous, arrogant and spineless Capt. Stransky that he played in that movie.

The problem with most of the other suggestions I've seen mentioned on this thread, is that there's damned good reasons to hate most of the US actors who've been mentioned! Libtard pricks, nearly one and all.

Roddy McDowall, Mike Brady from the Brady Bunch, John Malkovich, Wanda Sykes, and Alyssa Milano....at least off the top of my head. Yeah, I know - kinda random.

Kate Hudson- boobless wonder
Giuliana Rancic. Ugly fucking alien face for radio
That black guy who "Pimps" cars
Matthew Mcwienygay fucking douche

Well, add Ron Perlman (Pearlman?) to the list. Fuck these people and their careers. I've been weaning myself off of Hollywood "entertainment" for years now. I miss it less and less.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/07/23/pacific-rim-star-issa-punch

Chris Kline...He ruined American Pie which, in all honesty, was a horrible movie to begin with. I don't care that he ruined that abortion of a film but how the hell do you ruin a movie that is already so terrible?

Some redemption in "We Were Soldiers" when he got shit in the back. That was fun.

Last edited:
There are very reasonable, rational reasons not to like Sean Penn, so no.

Nancy Grace because she can generate such drama over the slightest BS

Ed Harris as he's a leftist anti gun puke

Kevin Bacon. Can't stand looking at him. Only saw one movie I could stand watching him in and that was one where he was bring a dead soldier back from overseas I believe and only watched it because of the story line.

Ashton Kutcher.

I'm going to have to reassess this one. I was watching O'Reilly and he had a clip of Kutcher at the Teen Choice Awards.
Especially his remarks about opportunity
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oU5pR6o6HTA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Attachments

• sarah-jessica-parker-horse-mothers-day3a.jpg
    sarah-jessica-parker-horse-mothers-day3a.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 16
What do you hate about them that is irrational, unreasonable and pointless?
Well I hate Janine G cause she's a steaming liberal terd who opens her mouth too much about politics so maybe she doesn't count. But, I have no idea why I hate Russel Brand so much, just do.

Jeremy Piven

Jerry Lee Lewis

Nick Cannon

That creepy fucker Toby Maguire

Hugh Grant

David Schimmer

There are lots more, I digress.

This brings to mind why I have such a hard time going to movies anymore. I either can't stand the actor/actresses work, or I can't stand them in the press.

My first vote is George Clooney. Second is Brad Pitt...the guy has an IQ of barely over 100.

There are a lot of actors that I dislike for various reasons. The only one I can think of that I dislike for no apparent reason is Ethan Hawke. I just don't like the way that guy acts. It might be the greasy goatee

Yeah, but there are very rational, reasonable reasons to dislike those two.

Yeah, but my reasons are irrational in spite of the rational reasons to not like them. So, I maintain that I ALSO irrationally hate them both. Brad mostly because of his low IQ. Or maybe because of the fact that he's doinkin' the woman with the most plastic surgeries in Hollywood under 40.

On an unrelated note, of the few big name actors I've interacted with in my visual effects career, Pitt was actually the most down to earth and genuine (with Jeff Bridges a close second). While developing the technology for doing "Benjamin Button" he spent a lot of time with us "nerds" and didn't complain or blow us off the way the vast majority of others seem to. He wasn't demanding and pissy, and while this may seem unimportant, he fucking remembered our names (and I had hardly anything to do with that film as I was mostly focused on different one). Clint Eastwood is another guy who would come down and spend time with individual artists while working on "Flags of Our Fathers" and "Letters from Iwo Jima." Completely unpretentious and non-dismissive.

Pierce Brosnan was kind of the opposite, but a funny story goes along with his visit. Back in my Digital Domain years, word went around one day that he'd arrived for a meeting about some project and was in "The Whale", one of our meeting areas. It was comedy seeing groups of men and women making their way from the Digital Building to the parking lot. All of the women were making a B-line for The Whale to catch a glimpse of him while all of the guys were still in the parking lot drooling over the Aston Martin he pulled up in, posing with it and taking pictures.