• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aero Precision Solus Unboxing on the Live

Primary comes in the competition models, 1.5-4lb. I believe the bravo models come with an Aero creation of the r700 trigger.

Thanks guys. The whole rifle can be pieced together without the trigger for $150 less. I prefer the Special so looks like I’ll pick up a barreled action and the chassis separately and put the $150 saved towards a TT special.

@John.Warren4 Will the new long-action Solus and chassis, and the lightweight hunter chassis be debuting that SHOT this week? I'm waiting on that magnum long-action to build my 7mm PRC on...

@John.Warren4 Will the new long-action Solus and chassis, and the lightweight hunter chassis be debuting that SHOT this week? I'm waiting on that magnum long-action to build my 7mm PRC on...
Is “long action” the only difference in the V2 coming out? I know they mentioned an abbreviated rail as an option on the hunter actions but I wasn’t sure if there were more enhancements to come.

I want the short action but don’t want to buy a V1 and see a V2 in 2 months. 😂

Is “long action” the only difference in the V2 coming out? I know they mentioned an abbreviated rail as an option on the hunter actions but I wasn’t sure if there were more enhancements to come.

I want the short action but don’t want to buy a V1 and see a V2 in 2 months. 😂
Personally, I don't like interrupted rails, but that's just me... The full-rail is stronger and more rigid. But it's more personal preference, because the Solus is built like a tank, regardless.

I saw that they did release videos of a long-action at SHOT, so I'm excited now. I can finally get my PRC build underway once I can buy a magnum LA. Hopefully with a full 20 MOA rail on top.