• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

AICS thumb screws for the cheek rest

SLO

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2012
Portland, OR
Doesn't it seem like the thumb screws for the cheek rest on the AICS should come standard? Kind of a retarded thing to have to pay another $20 for. Just sayin'

Do a search on the forum. I bought a couple from a company for a couple of dollars each. Much more reasonable. Just make sure you order the ones with the brass tips. I agree with you. For a grand, you should get a couple of measly screws.

You can buy some on amazon prime for 5.00 each shipped. Too long but correct thread. I ground mine down. Grainger has em too.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading"

-- Thomas Jefferson

I bought some from mile high and even though the twenty does seem a tad steep the ease in adjustment makes it worthwhile in my opinion. Honestly the cheek piece seems a bit more solid as well which I thought would be the opposite effect

J.W. Winco sells them for $5.35 each. This is the black steel version with the brass tip. Go to jwwinco.com

Item Code: 653.10-M5-25-ST-MS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk