• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Alabama Tactical Shooters range

Re: Alabama Tactical Shooters range

First I have heard of this place. I used my Google-Foo and it looks like the neighbors are already upset with them and they haven't even officially opened yet. Wish they had a more detailed description of their facilities (i.e. how long their range is).

I think the name of the business is Alabama Tactical Supply. It is in Albertville. They had a range open but it was shutdown due to old city regulations. They had plenty of neighbor complaints and it was in the news alot locally.

Just this week, the local council reversed a 1947 law that dealt with the legality of shooting a weapon in police jurisdiction vs city limits.

From what I understand, Mr. Harbin is preparing to re open his range near Albertville soon.

Where is this in relationship to meridian ms?? Meridian is about 30 mins from Livingston al. Off I-20.

It would be a long drive for you. Albertville is on Hwy 431, about an hour south of Huntsville, or an hour and a half north of Birmingham. But remember, it has not re opened yet. I am not sure if they have a website or not.