• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alec Baldwin literally just shot two people

How about someone make some CNC steel plugs that are removable? Sure would be nice to have another weight tuning option! If it was made correctly, it could be used for people using the cheekpiece you are using, or the standard Bravo cheekpiece.

I doubt it. We witnessed an unarmed, peaceful female Trump supporter murdered by D.C. Police Jan. 6th and they wouldn't even ID the shooter, much less charge him.

Alec Baldwin is one of them.
This asshole?

Except he won’t go to prison.

But he will go on the view and say this is a call for an end to Americas harmful gun culture without which I would never have been accidentally made to shoot that woman.
Yeah, The View, that'll be his first stop. The manbitch will fit right in with those cackling Karens.

Then he'll be a regular on the propaganda msm stations, doing commentaries on the evils of guns and the Trump supporters that allow them to continue to kill.

Since a cinematographer works behind the camera did Alec aim and fire the gun at the camera?

Since a cinematographer works behind the camera did Alec aim and fire the gun at the camera?
Some say he popped off if they make him do another shoot he should shoot them and pointed it at camera crew and cranked one off.
That is what happens when you don't grow up with guns.

1635080231591.png

Last edited:
Plot twist. The victim is the wife of the of the lawyer of Sussman of Clinton/Perkins Coie fame indicted by SC Bill Durham
I wouldn't read too much into that or Alec Baldwin putting the hit on someone.

Alec Baldwin possess the same amount of gun skills as gang bangers that accidently shoot each other taking FB selfies.

Attachments

• 1635084033062.png
    1635084033062.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 120
It’s a pipe dream, to think Baldwin will face charges.......
Nah. The freakshow that is the Left will twist it around and make him out as another victim, traumatized and forever ruined by the gun culture.

Brandon Lee was the last killed by a prop gun Look up Dave Hall
Pretty amazing how the whole storyline of Red October ties directly to this shooting with the woman being the daughter of a Murmansk navy station officer, her old job etc. Add in the Dave Halls tie in and it was not an accident. Maybe it is the link that ties the Clintons to the KGB that ends the nightmare we have in DC

Reactions: Bender
Latham and Watkins has almost 3000 attorneys (so probably >10k employees) and is the second highest grossing law firm in the world. I'm not saying these types don't run in small circles, but you're seriously grasping at straws if your only link.

The woman who was killed also happened to be born in Ukraine. She was probably a Russian spy and CIA contracted Alex to take her out! I better make a meme to spread the word.

It happened because they were to cheap to buy a gun that can only fire blanks.
No idea that was even a thing, although having read that it makes sense

We just always end up firing blanks out of our service rifles ... lol

Rumor: some cast/ crew took the guns and did some target practicing and placed the weapons back on the cart, one still had a live round in it.
Why would you allow this or have live ammo on a set? Kind of stupid if you ask me.

Rumor: some cast/ crew took the guns and did some target practicing and placed the weapons back on the cart, one still had a live round in it.
Why would you allow this or have live ammo on a set? Kind of stupid if you ask me.
I find it funny they don't say if one cartridge was in the cylinder or 1 live, 5 spent.
Something for sure smells fishy

Reactions: BLEE
Cut and pasted from the comments following a news article on the incident:

"Have you noticed this whole issue has become political (what doesn't)? We conservatives believe in personal responsibility. Baldwin should have checked the gun, as proper handling practices demand. Liberals point out that "others" were responsible. Just like in our society, where conservatives take care of themselves while liberals want the government (in this case, the armorer) to babysit them. Such is life."

Thank you,
MrSmith

It all comes back to the producer who who created the atmosphere of non compliance as regards to gun safety.
The fact that he is also the one who pulled the trigger puts it even more on him.

They are already throwing the armorer under the bus on the news this morning . They quoted her as saying even though her dad was an armorer she picked it up on her own. And she supposedly said loading blanks scared her....🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: Bender and Hegre
Or kind of deliberate......