• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alec Baldwin literally just shot two people

Doesn't everyone get to go to the Hamptons after you shoot a couple of people killing one as long as you say it was an accident ......
And those people live among us. We have a long road ahead of us '...and miles and miles to before (we) sleep.'

Last edited:
Guy gets pissed at Mommy, blows head off with shotgun.

Skip to 4:30.

Its strange to think people would kill themselves our minds are set up not to even think about death that is waiting for all of us. Sad to think if his service pushed him to this or if he always had a problem. First time watching that and it almost looked fake at first but I never seen the effects of a shotgun blast to the head.

This thread has been great.
But some of y'all haven't learned anything from the last few years.
There's an investigation going on and just like any other tragic accident it will conclude that many mistakes were made in a series of events concluding in someone being shot and dying. (Notice I didn't say killed.) Safety procedures were not followed and a tragedy happened. Safety recommendations will be made. It will be declared that there was negligence but no intentions of causing any harm.
Then the lawyer's will go behind closed doors and insurance companies will write checks.

Funny part. No one is saying jack shit about the scabs that crossed the line. Supposedly there's a strike and all these other union people said too bad? So much for your union
This is what I alluded to with my comments about Baldwins leftism abruptly only reaching as far as to the point it cost him or his production money.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
This happened at work so its just a workers comp case so insurance picks up the tab.

Let's hope it allows him to have more compassion in his own life and to act like a better person. This sounds like nothing but a tragedy.

Adam Baldwin (Animal Mother - Full Metal Jacket) no relation to Alec Baldwin:

1634996868849.png

Are you speculating or was this reported as fact?
If anyone had an ax to grind it was a disgruntled union guy.

Reported as fact via eyewitnesses and court docs released yesterday. It is covered by NYT as well as other outlets.

Let's hope it allows him to have more compassion in his own life and to act like a better person. This sounds like nothing but a tragedy.
or a felony if you are a Trump supporter.

So my question is, was it an actual .45 Long Colt round that was in the gun or a blank with a ball or some other squib load?

.45 LC is a devastating round pushing a big chunk of lead and would expect to see it easily pass through a person at close range, especially a thin framed female, and into a second person standing behind her but not a squib, regardless of it had a ball placed on top.

Last edited:
So my question is, was it an actual .45 Long Colt round that was in the gun or a blank with a ball or some other squib load?

.45 LC is a devastating round pushing a big chunk of lead and would expect to see it easily pass through a person at close range, especially a thin framed female, and into a second person standing behind her but not a squib, regardless of it had a ball placed on top.

My suspicion is an actual real round. There's a rumor circulating that someone took the firearm off-set during a break for a joy ride. They were shooting it with real ammo for fun. And then neglected to clear it when bringing it back. And then everybody else neglected to clear it at each stage.

Seems like a pretty clear case of criminally negligent homicide against Baldwin. This is not the first movie he's ever been in, nor the first time he's ever handled a prop gun. He's been briefed multiple times on the safe handling of props on set. The firearm was not visually and physically inspected prior to being issued. He pointed it at a person, he fired it. He knew, or should have known, that that action could cause injury or death. On set, you use INERT props where a person has the prop actually pointed AT them. Otherwise you should be AT LEAST 15 degrees off axis, which we then cover up with camera angles. You DO NOT actuate the prop unless everyone is in a safe location and filming has begun.

Actors are not to be considered subject matter experts when it comes to firearms. Each and every time the firearms is issued, you brief the actions, show and explain the particular prop, and the actor does just that, nothing more. No malfunction clearances, no loading/unloading, no twirling, nothing that has not been briefed. Anything goes wrong during the scene, everybody stops until the armorer takes control of the prop. If your scene does not require actual firing, you get a dummy gun, an inert replica incapable of firing anything.

The production company, producers, the AD that handed out the firearm are all civilly liable and will be writing a big check. Baldwin should be facing both civil AND criminal charges, we'll see if the DA in that location has any balls.

It’s a pipe dream, to think Baldwin will face charges.......

Even if he doesn't face criminal charges, he is going to end up facing a HUGE wrongful death civil suit. And while the set has accident insurance, it doesn't necessarily mean they'll have enough to cover a large settlement. Baldwin could be responsible for paying out millions. He's worth well north of $60 million personally.

In contrast, O.J. was all but broke when the Goldman family was awarded $30 million for their wrongful death suit against him. About all Simpson had left was his Brentwood L.A. home, and his NFL investments and pensions. All of which were deemed untouchable by Goldman in court. This is not the case with Baldwin. Also, remember Simpson was found not guilty. There is zero doubt that Baldwin is the one who pulled the trigger in this case..... Accidentally, or otherwise.

Reactions: Hegre
Found on another gun forum:

Here is the Screen Actors' Guild (SAG) safety bulletins and guidelines. These are the standards crew and actors are held to on a set. There is a specific section for firearms. It has the obvious rules of gun safety and a bit more. This is the first statement of the entire document:

"AS AN ACTOR, YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND THE SAFETY Of YOUR FELLOW CAST MEMBERS. Production management and crew are responsible for creating and maintaining safe conditions, but it is your right and responsibility to double check the set up to ensure your own Safety."

Here is an excerpt from the Actor's Equity Association page on gun use on set. This association is the union for the actual actors, and Alec Baldwin is a confirmed member:

"Check the firearm every time you take possession of it. Before each use, make sure the gun has been test-fired off stage and then ask to test fire it yourself. Watch the prop master check the cylinders and barrel to be sure no foreign object or dummy bullet has become lodged inside."

Going to be kind of hard for the trash to continue to rag on Trump on SNL after the anti-gun hypocrite killed someone with a gun. However, I'm sure 50% of his audience will see him as some kind of courageous Leftist hero if he continues the fanatical hate and propaganda.

So when the first person went down he was just so into the scene he kept popping rounds off? Meh, actors, doesn’t surprise me too much.

Personally if someone handed me a gun for a shoot, I’d fully verify it was safe before I pulled the trigger, but Hollywood will blame the evil gun before the moron who aimed and squeezed.

Hannah Gutierrez was named in records filed on Friday in Santa Fe, New Mexico, related to the fatal shooting. According to the records, the gun that took Hutchins' life and injured director Joel Souza was one of three that Gutierrez had set on a cart outside the building where a scene from the movie was being acted.

Hannah Gutierrez was named in records filed on Friday in Santa Fe, New Mexico, related to the fatal shooting. According to the records, the gun that took Hutchins' life and injured director Joel Souza was one of three that Gutierrez had set on a cart outside the building where a scene from the movie was being acted.

Hanna Gutierrez is the daughter of Thell Reed. She was raised around weapons. I'm sure she's forgotten more than any of us will ever know about handling guns. Look him up. This guy was kicking Jeff Cooper's ass in competition pistol shooting, before Cooper became a household name in handgunning circles. I highly doubt the apple fell very far from the tree.

People trying to diminish her abilities by twisting her modesty, is simply an attempt to shift blame off of Baldwin, and on to someone else. The gun was in Baldwin's hand. He pointed the muzzle. He pulled the trigger. He killed the victim.... Not Reed's daughter. NOTHING will change any of that. Alec Baldwin owns this...... 100% of it.

Let's not forget that Dead-Eye Baldwin is the very embodiment of the elitist anti-gun Marxists in this country and the rest of the world.

Dead-Eye and everyone else like them are smarter than people like you. They are also going to remind you of that every time they open their mouths.

Because they are smarter than you they feel that it is their responsibility to make rules to keep you from playing with sharp objects or anything that goes bang.

They will also use any means necessary to get their way; including but not limited to propaganda, fake news, rioting, lying, doxing anyone who disagrees with them, framing innocent people and even cheating at elections.

When you look at Dead-Eye Baldwin, don't forget he could possibly be your know-it-all-anti-gun-in-law(s), neighbor down the street or a coworker.

If the shoe was on the other foot and it happened to a conservative celebrity, they would never let it be forgotten. So we should repay them, and Baldwin, with the same consideration. They should also be reminded of their hypocrisy and that they aren't the geniuses they think they are.
You forgot kill you in your list.

Reactions: Longshot231
Fox News reports a text message on Baldwin’s set days before complaining about 3 NDs and situation unsafe......

Reactions: 10ring'r
When I hand an actor a firearm, we both visually and physically inspect it's condition. And I don't care if we've both done so, you STILL don't point firearms directly at someone. We have dummy guns for that.

This is an important point IMO.

What procedure was followed?

Was he given a gun and told it was "cold", or was a complete/proper inspection done?

If it's a case like with 'The Crow' where part of a previous dummy round was still lodged in a barrel they could say they inspected it and it was missed (and it could be true). If he simply pulled the trigger on a gun that was loaded with live ammo...that would be very bad.

The two people shot were a director and a director of photography, not actors in a scene. My big question is why was he firing a prop gun at a couple of directors?
Maybe you should take a look at Hollywood and ask why he wasn’t shooting prop guns at directors sooner?

Reactions: Bender
View attachment 7727160Maybe Alec will get the same treatment he wished on others…
I doubt it. We witnessed an unarmed, peaceful female Trump supporter murdered by D.C. Police Jan. 6th and they wouldn't even ID the shooter, much less charge him.

Alec Baldwin is one of them.

Last edited: