• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alec Baldwin literally just shot two people

In my "prank", friends dad came out of back bedroom, called me some names, shot me in the chest, wad hit me with enough force(either, from the wad, or it scared the sh#t out of me enough to make me jump), it sent me on top of a console T.V.. Mac
So did you end up marrying the girl? :)

Interesting read

“Corners were being cut — and they brought in nonunion people so they could continue shooting,” the knowledgeable person said.

There were two misfires on the prop gun on Saturday and one the previous week, the person said, adding “there was a serious lack of safety meetings on this set”

”The cinematographer who was accidentally killed, Halyna Hutchins, had been advocating for safer conditions for her team, said one crew member who was on the set.”

Unions are no guarantee of quality

Of that I am certain

The lack of union workers had fuck all to do with this. Don't fall for the sleight of hand.

SHKLYTiy.jpeg

“You miss 100% of the cinematographers you don’t point a gun and pull the trigger at.” Alec Baldwin F.A.G.

String of negligence.
No real armorer on set. Safety procedures not followed. Assistant director asks prop master to hand him a weapon. Prop master fails to properly check weapon. Assistant director fails to properly check weapon and hands it to Baldwin and proclaims it's "cold". Baldwin then fails to check weapon himself. Then, presumably, during a rehearsal of a scene, Baldwin points weapon at camera or DP because maybe that's how they were gonna film it. He pulls trigger for some reason. Boom. Live round hits DP in chest, killing her, and passes through and strikes director in shoulder.

Not to mention... how the hell did a live round appear on set and make its way into a "prop" gun.

Everyone involved holds some liability.

String of negligence.
No real armorer on set. Safety procedures not followed. Assistant director asks prop master to hand him a weapon. Prop master fails to properly check weapon. Assistant director fails to properly check weapon and hands it to Baldwin and proclaims it's "cold". Baldwin then fails to check weapon himself. Then, presumably, during a rehearsal of a scene, Baldwin points weapon at camera or DP because maybe that's how they were gonna film it. He pulls trigger for some reason. Boom. Live round hits DP in chest, killing her, and passes through and strikes director in shoulder.

Not to mention... how the hell did a live round appear on set and make its way into a "prop" gun.

Everyone involved holds some liability.
Got a Tool Fan here. Fuck yeah!

As an employee of ISS (Independent Studio Services) and having worked a number of TV shows and movies, I can certainly say that had proper procedures for the use of firearms on set had been followed this incident would not have occurred. This is criminal negligence, plain and simple.

Note, most movie firearms are in fact real firearms, and capable of firing live ammunition. Semiauto and fullauto guns are modified for function by placing a regulator in the barrel and removing the locking mechanism (if any). Blanks can be 1/4, 1/2 or full flash, which is why you see the flash even in daylight. CGI is only used on occasion as it is so much more expensive that blanks.

If the scene does require the weapon to be fired, or parts actuated, a dummy gun is almost always used instead. These are rubber replicas and totally non functional. You can sometimes see this, for example in Road to Perdition, where Tom Hanks goes to the hotel and shoots Daniel Craig in the bathtub. That is a rubber gun, the hammer is down on a 1911 (prevents breaking it off) and no parts move when the firing takes place, its just an effect dubbed in during post production.

Firing scenes are carefully blocked and staged to prevent injury. Actors often know less than nothing about the firearms or their operation, so don't expect them to check anything, that's the job of the prop master, along with proper briefing of everyone who will be on set at the time. I will show you the firearm, brief you on the operations and show you the loading process and the fact that it is properly ready.

I do a number of shows that are live action, using live guns with live ammo. That is NOT the same as shooting a movie. Movie sets HAVE NO LIVE AMMO ON SET. Special effects where live fire is required/desired are filmed seperatly from the actors scenes and in a different location. Another example, I worked on sound and effects for Dunkirk, where live fire was requested for sound and visuals (tracer) rather that CGI. That was filmed here at Gunsite on the HK range, shooting over an IMAX camera with a microphone farm to capture audio. No actors, in fact, not even the director, just effects guys and grips.

There is no excuse for this gross negligence, and I should hope that proper criminal charges are brought on the parties involved and the following civil suit should be quick and massive.

i-6qxg9sx.gif

/thread

I have no idea either. How TF is that possible?

That bag of commie dicks will somehow blame it on Trump supporters and their evil guns.
Aand, right on cue. The Left is so fucking predictable. It's like dealing with retarded people. You don't understand why they rub shit in their hair, you just know they're going to do it.

1634951635453.png

Last edited:
Aand, right on cue. The Left is so fucking predictable. It's like dealing with retarded people. You don't understand why they rub shit in their hair but you know they're going to do it.

View attachment 7726393
Alec you have been Trumped !!!!!

“I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn’t lose any voters, okay?” Trump said, mimicking firing a gun with his fingers. “It’s, like, incredible.”

Read today not necessarily true that there was a squib in the barrel and this was followed by a blank with full powder charge that pushed the squib through the barrel to its fatal point of entry.

1634955057920.png

So this idiot was waving a gun around, railing about Pres. Trump and starts shooting, accidently killing someone. No red flagging this bastard? No terroristic threat against a political figure, resulting in a homicide?

Last edited:
Reactions: Longshot231
Read today not necessarily true that there was a squib in the barrel and this was followed by a blank with full powder charge that pushed the squib through the barrel to its fatal point of entry.
That was the story of how Brandon Lee died on set. I doubt it happened again, with a wheel gun.

An assistant armorer took the gun (45 Colt) off set during a break and shot it with live rounds.

When returned, gun was not cleared and was placed on a cart with other guns.

An assistant director took the gun off the cart, handed it to Baldwin for a rehearsal, said it was a cold gun and boom.

• Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r and KZP
An assistant armorer took the gun (45 Colt) off set during a break and shot it with live rounds.

When returned, gun was not cleared and was placed on a cart with other guns.

An assistant director took the gun off the cart, handed it to Baldwin for a rehearsal, said it was a cold gun and boom.
Are you speculating or was this reported as fact?
If anyone had an ax to grind it was a disgruntled union guy.

How many of Alec's ex's are hoping he goes down on this one?

So one of the stories said that alec yelled no one has ever handed me a live gun before.
I wonder if that is true.
It would not surprise me to find out that he has requested a gun with a live round in it before.

Make me wonder how Keanu dives right in with using and knowing a firearm and not just trusting for someone to tell you want to do.

The question is what are the studios sops? They have experts/crew that do those duties. Could be the actor is not allowed to fuck with the weapon other than use it as directed. If the actor takes it upon himself to start "checking" what are the odds the union screams grievance? What are the odds baldwin could tell you what a blank vs a real round looks like? The other question is did this happen as part of a legitimate filming sequence or was he fucking around as that Platts post is saying? If it was while filming why was he aiming at the crew? Till we hear the circumstances under which it happened we are all just speculating. If he was fucking around between takes he should be done. But he won't be. And finally

The actor was preparing to film a scene in which he pulls a gun out of a holster, according to a source close to the production. Crew members had already shouted “cold gun” on the set. The filmmaking team was lining up its camera angles and had yet to retreat to the video village, an on-set area where the crew gathers to watch filming from a distance via a monitor.

Instead, the B-camera operator was on a dolly with a monitor, checking out the potential shots. Hutchins was also looking at the monitor from over the operator’s shoulder, as was the movie’s director, Joel Souza, who was crouching just behind her.

Baldwin removed the gun from its holster once without incident, but the second time he repeated the action, ammunition flew toward the trio around the monitor. The projectile whizzed by the camera operator but penetrated Hutchins near her shoulder, then continued through to Souza. Hutchins immediately fell to the ground as crew members applied pressure to her wound in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

So one of the stories said that alec yelled no one has ever handed me a live gun before.
I wonder if that is true.
It would not surprise me to find out that he has requested a gun with a live round in it before.
Making sure no one handed him a "live" gun is the responsibility of the producers.

Produced by
Alec Baldwin
Matt DelPiano
Ryan Donnell Smith
Anjul Nigam
Ryan Winterstern
Nathan Klingher

Yeah I read elsewhere (rumor) that someone (prop master or assistant) took the firearm off-set to shoot it using live ammo during a break. But it's all just a series of negligent events. One after another. Nobody bothered to clear the weapon at each and every stage of handoff.

This thread has been great.
But some of y'all haven't learned anything from the last few years.
There's an investigation going on and just like any other tragic accident it will conclude that many mistakes were made in a series of events concluding in someone being shot and dying. (Notice I didn't say killed.) Safety procedures were not followed and a tragedy happened. Safety recommendations will be made. It will be declared that there was negligence but no intentions of causing any harm.
Then the lawyer's will go behind closed doors and insurance companies will write checks.

Funny part. No one is saying jack shit about the scabs that crossed the line. Supposedly there's a strike and all these other union people said too bad? So much for your union

This thread has been great.
But some of y'all haven't learned anything from the last few years.
There's an investigation going on and just like any other tragic accident it will conclude that many mistakes were made in a series of events concluding in someone being shot and dying. (Notice I didn't say killed.) Safety procedures were not followed and a tragedy happened. Safety recommendations will be made. It will be declared that there was negligence but no intentions of causing any harm.
Then the lawyer's will go behind closed doors and insurance companies will write checks.

Funny part. No one is saying jack shit about the scabs that crossed the line. Supposedly there's a strike and all these other union people said too bad? So much for your union
What if it had been Mel Gibson. Or Tom Selleck? Or James Woods, Ted Nugent or Jon Voight? Think the free ride would have started before the smoke cleared?

Just wondering…

And, yes, the whole working with scabs while actively promoting unions and your precious F.A.G., which is a Union… is pretty funny on Mr Baldwin’s part. He has been in the fair wages $15 bandwagon since day one…. Ironic.

But really you only know he is a POS when his mouth moves.

Besides Unions are for little people in steel plants and at McDonalds. not for rich elite white artiste types! Those workers should be paying Alec Baldwin for the privilege of hanging out with, and getting shot by, Alec Baldwin. It’s their duty as proles!

I wonder if Alec Baldwins Film Company “Office of Save The Planet affairs” calculates how much carbon that cinematographer would have exhaled in her life and claims carbon credits in the making of their Western…. He can offset the cattle farts of his herd of steer extras.

Sirhr

Unintentional shootings are considered illegal in most states and usually result in criminal charges that range from criminal negligence to manslaughter. Accidental shootings are more common than most people think, averaging 2,000 or more each year in the U.S. Whether the injury occurs from a practical prank, cleaning a firearm, dropping a firearm, or a firearm malfunction, criminal charges are likely to follow if someone gets hit with a bullet. If the injured person dies, more serious charges of manslaughter, a felony offense, are likely to to be brought against the shooter.
In this case, it will be anyone BUT the poor victim, Alex, eventually leading all the way back to.. the gun manufacturer?

Reactions: Longshot231
I'm trying to figure out why a live round would be anywhere near a set. It's claimed the union prop guys weren't there because of strike and local workers came on set to fill the gap. I wonder if they needed a real looking round for a scene but didn't have dummies so someone bought real rounds to use.
Or one of the unions on strike put a loaded round in there to show they are “needed”

What if it had been Mel Gibson. Or Tom Selleck? Or James Woods, Ted Nugent or Jon Voight? Think the free ride would have started before the smoke cleared?

Sirhr
Ahhh yeah, the double standard. I believe that if anyone on your list was caught up in this the Pravda would have bumped the dirty laundry petito case and they would be 24/7 on it. The families would have reporters camping in the street. Any sound bites would be breaking news and their careers would be trashed. (If they weren't already). Nothing would be off limits including every social media post since time began. If anything could be taken out of context..... Well you know the deal. No need to lay it out.

Reactions: fx77 and xtrmaudio
Let's not forget that Dead-Eye Baldwin is the very embodiment of the elitist anti-gun Marxists in this country and the rest of the world.

Dead-Eye and everyone else like them are smarter than people like you. They are also going to remind you of that every time they open their mouths.

Because they are smarter than you they feel that it is their responsibility to make rules to keep you from playing with sharp objects or anything that goes bang.

They will also use any means necessary to get their way; including but not limited to propaganda, fake news, rioting, lying, doxing anyone who disagrees with them, framing innocent people and even cheating at elections.

When you look at Dead-Eye Baldwin, don't forget he could possibly be your know-it-all-anti-gun-in-law(s), neighbor down the street or a coworker.

If the shoe was on the other foot and it happened to a conservative celebrity, they would never let it be forgotten. So we should repay them, and Baldwin, with the same consideration. They should also be reminded of their hypocrisy and that they aren't the geniuses they think they are.

• Wow
Reactions: NoDopes