• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ALERT!! Fundraiser: Shooter with spinal cord injury

Appreciate the update Tony. There is NO payback. Ever. It's what we do. And we're just getting started. There are still many good people in the world and OUR community is living proof. Just let it happen and let them know forces of good are in the works.
Our community reaches around the world.
The Quokka Mafia has made a small donation to this worthy cause.
Our thoughts are with all those affected by this.

1624928977693.png

Here we go. For those of you who have been around a while, you know this is something we do. For those of you who are newer, this is something we do. We all as a group give a hand to someone in need.

Story is this. Group of kids were traveling in a car and an intoxicated driver crossed the center line on a highway causing a head-on crash In Oklahoma.
A 15 yr old boy now is laying in the hospital with a major spinal cord injury. He currently is out of surgery and has some feeling and movement in his arms. Also in the crash, a 15 yr old girl in the car lost her life.

Bo Galloway is center. His father to his right.
View attachment 7656116

So, we have decided we need to do something to help out. As anyone can imagine, the stress on a family in a situation like this from all angles is huge. We are going to give a little relief on the money side of things.

For those who wonder about this, I invite a couple of long term Hider's to speak to how this goes. @Strykervet and @JMGlasgow can vouch for the crew and the amazing work that the Hide as a whole can do to help out.

Payments via PayPal. [email protected]

If you need snail mail, PM me on here and I will hook you up with my mailing

This post will be updated with info and pics as I get them.

I’m sending you an email. Will send check ASAP. Thanks for all you do.

Not to be that guy, but do we have permission to post things for sale in this thread IF we aren't a paying supporting member of the Hide?

Here’s the link. PX post is up. If you need a set of 34mm rings I have 2 sets up for a great deal. https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/bo-galloway-fundraiser-please-read.7084249/
That’s the link to the sale thread.
With this being a fund raiser will we be allowed to post in the PX if we haven’t upgraded to supporter? Asking for myself as well as others. I’ve got something I would throw up in the above link but don’t want to ruffle feathers or cause a rift or get in trouble over it.
If need be I’ll upgrade to supporter.

And i meant it 1000% and wish i could do more i love this comunity

2nd Corinthians 8:12
"For if the willingness is there, the gift is acceptable according to what one has, not according to what one does not have."

God bless and be at peace...each and every person...especially those involved with and affected by this horrible tragedy 🙏.

@powdahound76 thanks for doing this. I’ve buried a daughter I know this pain. PP sent.
That is something that should never happen.
Ever. God help anyone who is faced with that. Reading the story a little bit ago made my.vision a little blurry, then this.

Just damn.

PP sent to this family.

Prayers to both them and you.

This community is special, without a doubt.

Thanks sir! And you are right. This Community.

I have well in excess of $4500 dollars sent to me by mostly complete strangers to give to complete strangers.

As to those asking questions about listing items in the PX, lets please follow ALL of the PX rules set forth by Frank as this is his place.
We are blessed to use this platform for such a good cause and this being about the 20th one I have been involved with, I would like to keep it going vs buggering it up.
As noted by a kind donation of goods listed above, I will be selling items in the PX shortly for this as well.

thank you!

Poor kid, can’t imagine going through that at 15. Funds sent through PP.

This is the first one of these I’ve been apart of but I can guarantee it won’t be the last. I love this site and all the fucked up degenerates here. We all talk shit but when it matters, most of us will step up and donate some cash to a complete stranger when they are in a time of need.

@powdahound76

Any particular amount you are trying to get to?
Whats the current total?

$4,472.71 in the account.
probably another $500 in snail mail, give or take.

My goal was to bust $6,000 by Friday.
I also believe goals are set and exceeded.
Now I am thinking more like 10k once its all said and done. 😁

And we have 2 NEW KMW Sentinels on the way to sell as part of this, as well as items being sold in the PX.

$4,472.71 in the account.
probably another $500 in snail mail, give or take.

My goal was to bust $6,000 by Friday.
I also believe goals are set and exceeded.
Now I am thinking more like 10k once its all said and done. 😁

And we have 2 NEW KMW Sentinels on the way to sell as part of this, as well as items being sold in the PX.
Someone close the window! Its getting a little dusty in here 😢

I've only been here a short time, but I'm absolutely amazed at what this community has done for someone most would consider a stranger. We have $10k in our sights! Lets take our best shot!

prayers for Bo 🙏

So, I’ve been a-thinking about the whole situation and had a thought. Usually that gets me in trouble, but anyway. The family of the poor young lady that was killed is, I’m sure, devastated. I’m sure we can all agree to that.

Would it be out of line if we diverted a small amount and purchased flowers or donated to a charity of their choosing? Just to show them that someone cares? I’m not sure, since grief is such a private thing…

If felt necessary, I could probably scrounge up a little more towards that end.

So, I’ve been a-thinking about the whole situation and had a thought. Usually that gets me in trouble, but anyway. The family of the poor young lady that was killed is, I’m sure, devastated. I’m sure we can all agree to that.

Would it be out of line if we diverted a small amount and purchased flowers or donated to a charity of their choosing? Just to show them that someone cares? I’m not sure, since grief is such a private thing…

If felt necessary, I could probably scrounge up a little more towards that end.
Great idea, there’s no such thing as to much support when dealing with the loss of a child. Especially when it comes suddenly and under horrific circumstances. Count me in!

Great idea, there’s no such thing as to much support when dealing with the loss of a child.

I personally think that's a great idea...I've been there when I lost my daughter and I can tell you what Devildog said is true...and whatever is done will certainly touch their hearts.

@lash - not at all. And a great thought.

Lets ask @drglock his thoughts as this is his home town.

I know how this goes where I am from and the flood of support the family gets.
From texts with Tony, sounds like their fine little town is very much that way.
That sounds like a wonderful idea. I’m all for it.

For those of you who don’t Facebook. Today’s update.
View attachment 7657907

Fantastic News!

I am not yet able to disclose what I have going on behind the scenes at this point, but like I said, it's pretty special and I think EVERYBODY is gonna be amazed once I can.

I've got a PM into @lowlight regarding this. Once I hear from him, I should be able to unleash the Hounds!

Stay Tuned!

Fantastic News!

I am not yet able to disclose what I have going on behind the scenes at this point, but like I said, it's pretty special and I think EVERYBODY is gonna be amazed once I can.

I've got a PM into @lowlight regarding this. Once I hear from him, I should be able to unleash the Hounds!

Stay Tuned!
Hounds? WTF happened to the squirrels?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣