• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ALERT!! Fundraiser: Shooter with spinal cord injury

And just because the beer is cold and I am feeling ornery!

GIT SUM!!!!

0762904C-9856-4846-B733-C7E1380B22C0.png

North Texas Rimfire League will donate all of the funds from our July match to this worthy cause. A few of us have shot with the galloways and they are good people. I hope for a speedy recovery.

We had 29 shooters show up for our match , so we will be able to send a nice donation to the bo Galloway fund. Also the first place shooter Chris maniquiz, second place Tony Gohr, in third place Caleb pullum are donating their winnings to the fund . And we had shooters Brian Cobb Randy Palmer and Noah barnhill donated cash to us to send to Bo.

God bless

Last edited:
We had 29 shooters show up for our match , so we will be able to send a nice donation to the bo Galloway fund. Also the first place shooter Chris maniquiz, second place Tony Gohr, in third place Caleb pullum are donating their winnings to the fund . And we had shooters Brian Cobb Randy Palmer and Noah barnhill donated cash to us to send to Bo.

God bless
Outstanding!!!

Hey all!!!!

Tomorrow is a HUGE day and a big step. Bo is transferring out of the hospital in OK City and to Craig Rehab in Englewood, CO.

For those that dont know, this means SO MUCH as a huge milestone in the "get on with getting going and kicking butt" part of life that I am pretty sure Bo has in him, down to his core.
It also means a TON of support for his folks and family, learning, and a staff who does NOTHING but take care of folks with Spinal Cord Injuries.

I am really excited for all of them, Bo especially.
I know some of the staff from Craig, and they are the cream of the crop and really good at what they do.

Keep the prayers up and pass along our ads for the fundraisers to people you might know.
If anyone has questions about the gear, have them PM me here.
Offers entertained as money in the account goes to Bo and crew and stuff sitting fills up my house!!

Hey all!!!!

Tomorrow is a HUGE day and a big step. Bo is transferring out of the hospital in OK City and to Craig Rehab in Englewood, CO.

For those that dont know, this means SO MUCH as a huge milestone in the "get on with getting going and kicking butt" part of life that I am pretty sure Bo has in him, down to his core.
It also means a TON of support for his folks and family, learning, and a staff who does NOTHING but take care of folks with Spinal Cord Injuries.

I am really excited for all of them, Bo especially.
I know some of the staff from Craig, and they are the cream of the crop and really good at what they do.

Keep the prayers up and pass along our ads for the fundraisers to people you might know.
If anyone has questions about the gear, have them PM me here.
Offers entertained as money in the account goes to Bo and crew and stuff sitting fills up my house!!
E; tell Bo to kick it. For us, for him, for his family!!!

Bo is very important to me in a way that most won't understand. As a teen, I had a friend who became a quad on the last day of school in his junior year. He and his friends wanted to have a final game of pick up baseball. The day was great, they all got out of school and headed to the field. Some time during the game, Steve got a hit, but he wanted to try for a double. The throw came into second and he slid into the base. The player got the ball and tagged Steve out. The only problem, Steve slid head first and hit the players leg just right and snapped his neck. Only by the grace of God did he survive, but he too had a long road to travel.

I'll second what Bullgear said. This hits close to home for me. My middle son was in a car accident when when was 17, 31 now, and dislocated C6-C7. He's a high functioning quad, thankfully recovered more function than usual for that injury level. Bo has a long hard road but, from what I can tell he seems like a fighter and it appears he has great immediate support, not to mention what's been put together on this site! Glad he's at Craig, it was recommend we try and get my son there but it wasn't an option for us.

I sit hear and I read the other story’s of good people that have been through so much. Life is pretty tough sometimes and we wonder why, why do bad things happen to good people? I don’t have the answers but it’s good to see the best in people come out when another person is in need. We all need each other, and even though I don’t know most of you I’m really glad to be part of a community of good folks just trying to do what they can to make life a little better for someone else in need. You guys rock!

More goods posted!!! Several SPUHR mounts for Picatinny rails in 30, 34, and 1 in 36mm

Yall better get some!!

It was north of 12 grand a week ago. There’s two awesome sale threads going in conjunction with the donations in this thread. Search Bo Galloway fundraiser. We need to get over 20 grand.

We were just north of $14,000 this AM.

Not counting the $ rolling in from the other SPUHR mounts listed, some bullets sold, and a few more awesome items coming this week.

FYI, got to meet Bo's parents BJ and Andrea today outside of Craig. They limit visitors to 4 a day, so with family in town, no getting to visit Bo today.
We were able to hand over a nice portion of the funds and it was really, really nice to meet these folks.

Doing to brainstorming and planning to hook them with some good BBQ and really do up a deal for Bo once he can get his swallowing down. Takes a while to get it back to near 100% after days on a vent and a C spine injury.
BJ let me know Bo's favorites are Steak and Shrimp.
I have a plan I am cooking up..... its gonna be freakin epic!!!!

Not counting the $ rolling in from the other SPUHR mounts listed, some bullets sold, and a few more awesome items coming this week.

FYI, got to meet Bo's parents BJ and Andrea today outside of Craig. They limit visitors to 4 a day, so with family in town, no getting to visit Bo today.
We were able to hand over a nice portion of the funds and it was really, really nice to meet these folks.

Doing to brainstorming and planning to hook them with some good BBQ and really do up a deal for Bo once he can get his swallowing down. Takes a while to get it back to near 100% after days on a vent and a C spine injury.

If they are local, see what Mission BBQ will do. They are very pro 2A and will probably be very willing to help.

Glad you got to do that in person. They are both awesome down to earth people, hoping you get to meet Bo soon.

More goods.... These are darn nice compact cleaning kits for 30 cals..