• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alleges Theft of Valor

"Stolen valor" is a colloquial name for people claiming military service and/or decorations/skills they did not earn in order to make financial gains.

It has nothing to do with one's valor or lack thereof.

The fact that you don't understand what this is what makes you so fucking retarded. On top of that, no one who served owes you an explanation of why we find this type of behavior so offensive.

If you want to understand, go sign up for military service and then do it. Otherwise, you're a nobody as far as this topic is concerned.

Why not have the same thing for AAA, lots of people claim to be members for 5% off a hotel.

Sorry, but shy of trying to use the outfit to sneak onto a base, I don’t give a fuck, if someone at 7/11 wants to give a free cup of coffee to a 20yr old guy with a mohawk who claims to be a retired 5 star general and is wearing 12 Purple Hearts, guess he just wanted to give a mentally challenged person a free cup of coffee.

If you’re giving someone a job MAJORLY based on past employment in the military, but are too lazy to verify their service 🤷‍♂️

But when I see some current E3 straight losing his shit at a bum wearing army fatigues, frankly that looks worse on the service than the bum who happened upon a mil surplus store.

Then shut the fuck up.

You have no skin in this game and I'm certain that I speak for all other veterans when I say that we truly don't give a shit about your opinions on this topic.

BULLLLLLSHIT

You’re making a big deal over it right now 😂

Why not have the same thing for AAA, lots of people claim to be members for 5% off a hotel.

Sorry, but shy of trying to use the outfit to sneak onto a base, I don’t give a fuck, if someone at 7/11 wants to give a free cup of coffee to a 20yr old guy with a mohawk who claims to be a retired 5 star general and is wearing 12 Purple Hearts, guess he just wanted to give a mentally challenged person a free cup of coffee.

If you’re giving someone a job MAJORLY based on past employment in the military, but are too lazy to verify their service 🤷‍♂️

But when I see some current E3 straight losing his shit at a bum wearing army fatigues, frankly that looks worse on the service than the bum who happened upon a mil surplus store.

You have no skin in this game and I'm certain that I speak for all other veterans when I say that we truly don't give a shit about your opinions on this topic

In case you missed it the first time

Reactions: Ravenworks and RRW
You have no skin in this game and I'm certain that I speak for all other veterans when I say that we truly don't give a shit about your opinions on this topic

In case you missed it the first time

I have no skin in the game?

Sorry but when you work for the American people you represent them, and when you’re yelling at crazy people for wearing a jacket they bought at the surplus store, you’re not representing your country very well.

And you just replied twice on my opinions you claim to not care about. As the big guy would say, C’mon man!

So it not my business but people want to cry about it publicly? Isn’t making effort to make said cause others business?

Again, it’s a valid question, how does a mentally I’ll person playing pretend take away one’s valor? What you or I have done in life can’t be taken away, sure as hell not by someone playing dress up.
No, it doesn't detract from what any Soldier has or hasn't done.
It does impact peoples perception and brings to question the validity of peoples service. So, there have been more than a few cases where someone's integrity was questioned about their service and in a very public and not nice way only to later find out that the guy in question was actually a Soldier and was honest about their service. This seemed to happen more when there was an uptick in "fakers" out there. I suspect it also made some potential employers gun-shy when it came to hiring veterans because "are they really veterans" and they don't want to get burned again. Then comes the organizations and programs for veterans that fakers negatively impact as seen in the video. Some of these Soldiers could really use these programs such as Heroes and Horses which really helped a friend of mine. Again, I have lost a few really solid guys back in garrison, I hate to see them not be able to take advantage of a program because of some faker.

I declined.

There is nothing brave about fighting a BS war for stock tickers and politicians.

And I agree, doubt we’ll fight a honorable and needed fight like china, well just go invade random shit hole 3rd world counties for profit, people don’t think the military industrial complex be like it be, but it do.
What do you know of the wars we fought? I didn't see you out there.

What do you know about warfighting? I didn't see you fighting a war.

Why would you detract from the actions of Soldiers that actually fought? What do you know about their actions? The sacrifices they made? What they have been through?

Is a police officer not brave for protecting innocents from an attacker? A fireman not brave for rushing into a burning building to save someone? Is a Soldier not brave because he risks his life to fight in a war regardless of why he is there?

No, it doesn't detract from what any Soldier has or hasn't done.
It does impact peoples perception and brings to question the validity of peoples service. So, there have been more than a few cases where someone's integrity was questioned about their service and in a very public and not nice way only to later find out that the guy in question was actually a Soldier and was honest about their service. This seemed to happen more when there was an uptick in "fakers" out there. I suspect it also made some potential employers gun-shy when it came to hiring veterans because "are they really veterans" and they don't want to get burned again. Then comes the organizations and programs for veterans that fakers negatively impact as seen in the video. Some of these Soldiers could really use these programs such as Heroes and Horses which really helped a friend of mine. Again, I have lost a few really solid guys back in garrison, I hate to see them not be able to take advantage of a program because of some faker.

There’s no way they are going to build a house for someone without verifying their records no?

Just lots of the fakes I have seen have been pretty obvious and I didn’t even work in the military, or even with not knowing what goes where on the uniform you can tell in a minute or two they are bat shit crazy.

Personally I’d say I’m 100% against victimizing fraud, if they are getting a charity home, or trying to get VA benefits, and it was all BS, by all means they need to be prosecuted for fraud and made to [try to] pay restitution.

But making a scene out of Sgt Maj Col SEAL Bob who also talks to pidgins, just leave the nutter alone 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: stefan73

Why would you detract from the actions of Soldiers that actually fought? What do you know about their actions? The sacrifices they made? What they have been through?

Is a police officer not brave for protecting innocents from an attacker? A fireman not brave for rushing into a burning building to save someone? Is a Soldier not brave because he risks his life to fight in a war regardless of why he is there?

I also don’t know about cutting my own dick off, not for a lack of bravery or honor or anything else in the marketing, but because I saw it was a stupid idea.

A fireman fighting a fire to save person or property, brave

A cop stopping someone beating up a old lady, or catching a burglar, brave

Fighting in a war that was designed to get folks rich, a war that doesn’t actually make mainstreet safe, or protect its constitutional rights, a war clearly waged based on politicians lies, sadly misguided IMHO.

It’s like this

Two guys go in to rob a gas station, the cops show up, see one guy with a gun pointed at the shop keeps head, they go to fire, the second robber get in front of his friend, takes a bullet to the leg and lays down over fire as he so his friend get out of there.

Was it brave to take the round, put yourself in the line of fire and allow yourself to get arrested, so your friend could escape?? I mean kinda in a misguided type of way maybe, but if the two weren’t there to rob the fucking store they wouldn’t have been in that situation to start with.

Last edited:

That punk isn't worthy of a reply

Fuck him

• Haha
Reactions: RRW and TurboTrout
There’s no way they are going to build a house for someone without verifying their records no?

Just lots of the fakes I have seen have been pretty obvious and I didn’t even work in the military, or even with not knowing what goes where on the uniform you can tell in a minute or two they are bat shit crazy.

Personally I’d say I’m 100% against victimizing fraud, if they are getting a charity home, or trying to get VA benefits, and it was all BS, by all means they need to be prosecuted for fraud and made to [try to] pay restitution.

But making a scene out of Sgt Maj Col SEAL Bob who also talks to pidgins, just leave the nutter alone 🤷‍♂️
They can and do. Some fakers as evidenced in the video are better than others. Some aren't nut jobs (I don't care about some homeless guy or something is wearing an old Army jacket and talking to pigeons but that isn't really the topic), some are just plain old criminals looking to get a quick buck by defrauding organizations. The lady in the video had access to records which is how she stole a Soldiers DD214 which is one of our primary forms of validation/verification of military service.

There are other tools that can be used to validate service but not all of them are fast and/or very responsive.

They can and do. Some fakers as evidenced in the video are better than others. Some aren't nut jobs (I don't care about some homeless guy or something is wearing an old Army jacket and talking to pigeons but that isn't really the topic), some are just plain old criminals looking to get a quick buck by defrauding organizations. The lady in the video had access to records which is how she stole a Soldiers DD214 which is one of our primary forms of validation/verification of military service.

There are other tools that can be used to validate service but not all of them are fast and/or very responsive.

So they took the identity of someone else, got their 214 and got a house built?

Sounds like the first and foremost issue here is identify theft, yeah fuck that person and they need to be put in a cage and home given to someone legit and deserving.

I also don’t know about cutting my own dick off, not for a lack of bravery or honor or anything else in the marketing, but because I saw it was a stupid idea.

Fighting in a war that was designed to get folks rich, a war that doesn’t actually make mainstreet safe, or protect its constitutional rights, a war clearly waged based on politicians lies, sadly misguided IMHO.

It’s like this

Two guys go in to rob a gas station, the cops show up, see one guy with a gun pointed at the shop keeps head, they go to fire, the second robber get in front of his friend, takes a bullet to the leg and lays down over fire as he so his friend get out of there.

Was it brave to take the round, put yourself in the line of fire and allow yourself to get arrested, so your friend could escape?? I mean kinda in a misguided type of way maybe, but if the two weren’t there to rob the fucking store they wouldn’t have been in that situation to start with.
I saw Soldiers put themselves between civilians and where fire was coming from to help get the civilians to safety. That's not brave?
SFC Alwyn Cashe ran into a burning Bradley to save his Soldiers. He died as a result of his efforts after pulling guys out. That's not brave?

The part you are missing in the argument was that the Soldiers were not in the store to rob it. They were sent to it and told to fix it. The taxi driver that took them there and the guy that gave them the tools to fix it are the guys that made the money.

I saw Soldiers put themselves between civilians and where fire was coming from to help get the civilians to safety. That's not brave?
SFC Alwyn Cashe ran into a burning Bradley to save his Soldiers. He died as a result of his efforts after pulling guys out. That's not brave?

The part you are missing in the argument was that the Soldiers were not in the store to rob it. They were sent to it and told to fix it. The taxi driver that took them there and the guy that gave them the tools to fix it are the guys that made the money.

They might have been told that, but I don’t think any of the decision makers gave a fuck about the people of those countries, and it also had nothing to do with the US. We shouldn’t have been there.

Yeah, it was brave what they did, for what information they had and of their level of understanding of it, but would those civilians have come under fire if the US wasn’t there? This is the issue with trying to “fix” other cultures. I think lots of the guys over there had their heart in the right place 100%

They might have been told that, but I don’t think any of the decision makers gave a fuck about the people of those countries, and it also had nothing to do with the US. We shouldn’t have been there.

Yeah, it was brave what they did, for what information they had and of their level of understanding of it, but would those civilians have come under fire if the US wasn’t there? This is the issue with trying to “fix” other cultures. I think lots of the guys over there had their heart in the right place 100%
"Saddam Hussein is the first world leader in modern times to have brutally used chemical weapons against his own people. His goals were to systematically terrorize and exterminate the Kurdish population in northern Iraq, to silence his critics, and to test the effectiveness of his chemical and biological weapons. Hussein launched chemical attacks against 40 Kurdish villages and thousands of innocent civilians in 1987-88, using them as testing grounds. The worst of these attacks devastated the city of Halabja on March 16, 1988." I guess you forgot that Saddam and his Bath party did that?

One of Saddams sons once said that his Saddam took that country by blood so they own it, which also meant they owned everybody in it. The amount of people tortured, raped and murdered by them was pretty horrific. Sucked to be Shiite under their reign, also sucked to be Kurdish or be thought of as a threat or liked by the populace or just disliked by Saddams family.

"Saddam Hussein is the first world leader in modern times to have brutally used chemical weapons against his own people. His goals were to systematically terrorize and exterminate the Kurdish population in northern Iraq, to silence his critics, and to test the effectiveness of his chemical and biological weapons. Hussein launched chemical attacks against 40 Kurdish villages and thousands of innocent civilians in 1987-88, using them as testing grounds. The worst of these attacks devastated the city of Halabja on March 16, 1988."

One of Saddams sons once said that his Saddam took that country by blood so they own it, which also meant they owned everybody in it. The amount of people tortured, raped and murdered by them was pretty horrific. Sucked to be Shiite under their reign, also sucked to be Kurdish or be thought of as a threat or liked by the populace or just disliked by Saddams family.
Some people think all those torture rooms scattered around Iraq were built after the US presence started I guess

Reactions: Ravenworks
Some people think all those torture rooms scattered around Iraq were built after the US presence started I guess
One of my interpreters was personally tortured by Uday. To hear him tell the story was heart breaking, he was the nicest guy!

IMG-20201224-WA0001.jpg

"Saddam Hussein is the first world leader in modern times to have brutally used chemical weapons against his own people. His goals were to systematically terrorize and exterminate the Kurdish population in northern Iraq, to silence his critics, and to test the effectiveness of his chemical and biological weapons. Hussein launched chemical attacks against 40 Kurdish villages and thousands of innocent civilians in 1987-88, using them as testing grounds. The worst of these attacks devastated the city of Halabja on March 16, 1988." I guess you forgot that Saddam and his Bath party did that?

I hear it’s a beautiful country now, opening up a Disney land there.

Those countries don’t work like say Alabama, and I’m sure whomever wrote that had no biases as all.

Wasn’t there a story about him destroying baby incubators, but the number he destroyed exceeded all incubators on earth.

AP_03020507655.jpg

One of my interpreters was personally tortured by Uday. To hear him tell the story was heart breaking, he was the nicest guy!
Something about a leader that gives out a special medal to his republican guard for being mindless, terroristic animals

I hear it’s a beautiful country now, opening up a Disney land there.

Those countries don’t work like say Alabama, and I’m sure whomever wrote that had no biases as all.

Wasn’t there a story about him destroying baby incubators, but the number he destroyed exceeded all incubators on earth.

AP_03020507655.jpg
Are you serious??? Do you also deny the Holocaust???

It is WELL known that Saddam used chemical weapons on Kurdish villages. Feel free to read and learn a little history.

A source that you might accept as not having as much of an agenda.

Also look up www.hrw.org key words will be ANFAL Campaign, Genocide in Iraq
humanrightshouse.org
BBC.com

Of course they played the recordings of Saddam and Ali at Saddams trial but, you would probably argue that happened:rolleyes:

Reactions: RRW and Two36
Are you serious??? Do you also deny the Holocaust???

It is WELL known that Saddam used chemical weapons on Kurdish villages. Feel free to read and learn a little history.

A source that you might accept as not having as much of an agenda.

Also look up www.hrw.org key words will be ANFAL Campaign, Genocide in Iraq
humanrightshouse.org
BBC.com

Of course they played the recordings of Saddam and Ali at Saddams trial but, you would probably argue that happened:rolleyes:

Oh dude was a shit bag for sure, but I don’t think that demographic is ruled by a soft hand.

Do the people in Iraq have it better now than before?

And if we did it for humanitarian reasons, funny how we let others do far worse, guess it just depends on what’s to gain in “helping” a country out.

Nah, do you know what valor even is?

I didn’t need trophies as a child for doing my job, don’t need them as a man, and what I have done doesn’t require others reaffirmation, nor does some crazy wearing a hat threaten it.

So over 2 decades and you basically did BLS work?

I worked if a very ALS setting for a good while, one with a higher risk setting, but private and saving mainstreet Americans, I could give a fuck if some bum wanted to wear one of our hats.

Well, here is one definition:

Valor
['valər]

Great courage in the face of danger, especially battle.

Here I am (on the far left), with a few of my brothers, celebrating our annual birthday back in 2007. The gentleman standing next to me was awarded the first Purple Heart that was earned during Desert Storm. We have a specific understanding of valor that you could never understand because you will always find an excuse for not getting involved because you will never agree with the current political situation. If you think being an FMF Corpsman in a combat environment is "basically BLS work" talk to any number of Marines or Sailors and see how they feel about the services we provide. This comment alone shows you haven't got a fucking clue about what you are talking about.

aa.jpg

Valor
['valər]

Here I am (on the far left), with a few of my brothers, celebrating our annual birthday back in 2007. The gentleman standing next to me was awarded the first Purple Heart that was earned during Desert Storm. We have a specific understanding of valor that you could never understand because you will always find an excuse for not getting involved because you will never agree with the current political situation. If you think being an FMF Corpsman in a combat environment is "basically BLS work" talk to any number of Marines or Sailors and see how they feel about the services we provide. This comment alone shows you haven't got a fucking clue about what you are talking about.

View attachment 7809766
We'd die for you doc.
But you already know that

Valor
['valər]

View attachment 7809766

Excuse?
If I wanted to work in the military, I would have joined the military, it’s not a high bar to get in ya know.

What’s your excuse for not getting into a job you don’t want to do?

The BLS comment was because it’s BLS work, which is VERY needed if you get hurt, but it is still what it is, I’m not going to hero worship like the marketing says and I’m not going to down play it ether, but there’s tons of dangerous things people can do for work, some of which give back to others. That’s just a fact.

My very clear point is how does some mentality ill person playing dress up make your buddies sacrifice for others not have happened?

Real valor/sacrifice/bravery/etc can NOT be stolen.

Last edited:
Oh dude was a shit bag for sure, but I don’t think that demographic is ruled by a soft hand.

Do the people in Iraq have it better now than before?

And if we did it for humanitarian reasons, funny how we let others do far worse, guess it just depends on what’s to gain in “helping” a country out.
Iraqi's don't need to be lead by mass executions and torture. He wasn't trying to lead the Kurds, he just wanted to eradicate them. Was there and is there far worse being done? Yes, is it fair? No. Can we be everywhere? No. We supposedly have the UN to help prevent atrocities but that sure didn't work in Rwanda.

I think Iraq is better now than before and has a better chance to grow and provide more opportunity for its people. Call me an optimist on this one. I know some guys in the Iraqi military (higher commanders, generals) that are really good guys and believe in the country. They are doing their best to work within the constraints of their environment. I think with time Iraq will continue to grow and develop, it still has a ways to go.

Certain people most obviously gained, there were opportunists (I am not blind nor ignorant to the truths of what was occurring). Not the Soldiers fault, nor does it have anything to do with the mission they were given or how they executed said mission. Soldiers just had to execute within the intent given to them the best they could.

Reactions: TurboTrout
Iraqi's don't need to be lead by mass executions and torture. He wasn't trying to lead the Kurds, he just wanted to eradicate them. Was there and is there far worse being done? Yes, is it fair? No. Can we be everywhere? No. We supposedly have the UN to help prevent atrocities but that sure didn't work in Rwanda.

I think Iraq is better now than before and has a better chance to grow and provide more opportunity for its people. Call me an optimist on this one. I know some guys in the Iraqi military (higher commanders, generals) that are really good guys and believe in the country. They are doing their best to work within the constraints of their environment. I think with time Iraq will continue to grow and develop, it still has a ways to go.

Certain people most obviously gained, there were opportunists (I am not blind nor ignorant to the truths of what was occurring). Not the Soldiers fault, nor does it have anything to do with the mission they were given or how they executed said mission. Soldiers just had to execute within the intent given to them the best they could.
We could always rewind to 97-02 ish and visit the mass graves in the Balkans. Guess we didn’t do our diligence there either 🤔

We could always rewind to 97-02 ish and visit the mass graves in the Balkans. Guess we didn’t do our diligence there either 🤔
Good point bringing up the Balkans, can't believe I didn't think about it (I was talking to someone a week or two ago that had been there). Lots of tragedy there.

We are seeing some signs of political strife along ethnic lines there. We'll see what happens.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
Good point bringing up the Balkans, can't believe I didn't think about it (I was talking to someone a week or two ago that had been there). Lots of tragedy there.

We are seeing some signs of political strife along ethnic lines there. We'll see what happens.
I was on KFOR2A/B. We were the swap from combat/air operations to peacekeeping. Still have maps with mass graves marked on them somewhere I believe. Lots of car bombs and missing people

Excuse?
If I wanted to work in the military, I would have joined the military, it’s not a high bar to get in ya know.

What’s your excuse for not getting into a job you don’t want to do?

The BLS comment was because it’s BLS work, which is VERY needed if you get hurt, but it is still what it is, I’m not going to hero worship like the marketing says and I’m not going to down play it ether, but there’s tons of dangerous things people can do for work, some of which give back to others. That’s just a fact.

My very clear point is how does some mentality ill person playing dress up make your buddies sacrifice for others not have happened?

Real valor/sacrifice/bravery/etc can NOT be stolen.

No, you would not have joined because according to you, all of the wars since WWII are not worthy of your participation and sacrifice. I could have done something else, but I felt it was an obligation seeing how my father was a Purple Heart recipient from the Korean War and my two brothers were also in the military at the time. You made the specific distinction between BLS and ALS, not me. You accused me of only providing BLS for 20 years while you are out there practicing ALS. Treating wounded Marines and Sailors with missing arms, legs, other blast injuries, burns, and a host of other massive trauma is nowhere in the realm of BLS. We can't pick up the phone and call someone if the case is too difficult like you can, we are it. Again, you have no clue of what you are talking about.

Back to the subject, if you view the original video posted, do you feel that this gal is severely impacted with mental illness. As usual, folks like you take one video or statistic and plant your flag on it without looking at the tens of thousands of folks that are using stolen valor every day to receive money, services, and positions that they are not entitled. I don't even claim VA benefits. I had to recently pay a 30k "service fee" because I was using my VA home loan again to purchase another home and I did not claim any type of disability through the VA and you ask why I should care about stolen valor.

I am sure many of us would not lean on someone with obvious mental instability, but out of the many that I have actually witnessed, I have yet to encounter someone doing so that was suffering from an obvious severe mental impairment. Stolen valor comes down to what they are getting out of it. Yes, you can wear a uniform in the parking lot. You can dress up like "Chesty" if you want and that's your business. However, if you are getting anything based on the uniform, there is an issue. Would you feel better if they changed it from stolen valor to stolen benefits? It still means the same thing. Stolen valor is just the concept of gaining benefits you are not entitled to having. It used to be an issue simply wearing a military uniform and medals but that was changed to where we are now. You can wear whatever you want you just can't make any claims to portray yourself as something you're not in order to benefit from the statement. It has been my experience that anyone walking around in a military uniform that has not been in the military is doing so for the sole purpose of getting something out of it.

No, you would not have joined because according to you, all of the wars since WWII are not worthy of your participation and sacrifice. I could have done something else, but I felt it was an obligation seeing how my father was a Purple Heart recipient from the Korean War and my two brothers were also in the military at the time. You made the specific distinction between BLS and ALS, not me. You accused me of only providing BLS for 20 years while you are out there practicing ALS. Treating wounded Marines and Sailors with missing arms, legs, other blast injuries, burns, and a host of other massive trauma is nowhere in the realm of BLS. We can't pick up the phone and call someone if the case is too difficult like you can, we are it. Again, you have no clue of what you are talking about.

Back to the subject, if you view the original video posted, do you feel that this gal is severely impacted with mental illness. As usual, folks like you take one video or statistic and plant your flag on it without looking at the tens of thousands of folks that are using stolen valor every day to receive money, services, and positions that they are not entitled. I don't even claim VA benefits. I had to recently pay a 30k "service fee" because I was using my VA home loan again to purchase another home and I did not claim any type of disability through the VA and you ask why I should care about stolen valor.

I am sure many of us would not lean on someone with obvious mental instability, but out of the many that I have actually witnessed, I have yet to encounter someone doing so that was suffering from an obvious severe mental impairment. Stolen valor comes down to what they are getting out of it. Yes, you can wear a uniform in the parking lot. You can dress up like "Chesty" if you want and that's your business. However, if you are getting anything based on the uniform, there is an issue. Would you feel better if they changed it from stolen valor to stolen benefits? It still means the same thing. Stolen valor is just the concept of gaining benefits you are not entitled to having. It used to be an issue simply wearing a military uniform and medals but that was changed to where we are now. You can wear whatever you want you just can't make any claims to portray yourself as something you're not in order to benefit from the statement. It has been my experience that anyone walking around in a military uniform that has not been in the military is doing so for the sole purpose of getting something out of it.

Which was why I didn’t want to work there.

Again, BLS is important, but saying repairing your buddy on the field in Iraq, or a man on the ship, is less important then my old crew repairing your wife after a car crash stateside. Different settings, not getting shot at stateside, but more likely to get hit by a distracted or shit driver 🤷‍♂️

As for the video, think there is a major difference between the “stolen valor” BS and straight identify theft, one is a mental illness, another is a crime and they’d probably steal a grandmas identity just as quick if it gave them more ill gotten gains.

Ether way, real valor can’t be stolen

Fellas, you're arguing with an idiot who's fascinated with sexually dominating another dude, as it's not the first time he's brought the it up around here. You cannot reason with those types, they're mentally ill in their own accord, so it's no grand secret why he's on here defending his fellow deranged comrads.

Dear TurboTrout:

STFU. You are a moron who doesn't KNOW what it is is to look into the eyes of your brother dying for others freedom or those being oppressed by tyrants. In basic, human terms.

YOU are the problem. It will be solved. You included.

PS: Fuck you.

PPS: I hope this is not ban-able. LOL. But, seriously, fuck that guy. Moron. Wouldn't know valor if it bit him in the ass. Oxygen bandit.

Fellas, you're arguing with an idiot who's fascinated with sexually dominating another dude, as it's not the first time he's brought the it up around here. You cannot reason with those types, they're mentally ill in their own accord, so it's no grand secret why he's on here defending his fellow deranged comrads.

Lol

But no comment about the dude who posted a giant bucket of lube, honestly your remarks are much more akin to the radical reee types

Dear TurboTrout:

STFU. You are a moron who doesn't KNOW what it is is to look into the eyes of your brother dying for others freedom or those being oppressed by tyrants. In basic, human terms.

YOU are the problem. It will be solved. You included.

PS: Fuck you.

PPS: I hope this is not ban-able. LOL. But, seriously, fuck that guy. Moron. Wouldn't know valor if it bit him in the ass. Oxygen bandit.

Hey, if your honor or valor can be taken by a bum playing dress up, don’t think you’ll be doing much of anything

...and there's a lot of Jane Fonda in his posts.

It’s like this

I bet when you suck Joe Biden's dick, his balls are pressed into your chin.

Your fucktard logic can only come from gagging on Biden balls. You think two shitheads robbing a Quick Mart are brave.........................that is seriously fucked up and total leftist wet dream. The reason criminals don't jump in front of each other to boldly fight the cops is because robbing stores and killing people for cigs, beers and scratchers is not fucking brave nor is it honorable. It is what scumbags do and when one scumbag gets caught , the other scumbags flee and rob his corpse along the way.

You cannot seem to tell bravery from professionalism......................................a sure sign of a fucktard. Are you 19? If doubt you have seen anything braver that some Hollywood midgets fighting Orc's in New Zealand.

And you blame those who serve in the military for the shitty political decisions of those assholes you voted for. Hillary fucking Clinton supported the war in Iraq, as did Chuck fucking Schumer and most of the leftist cunts in elected office. As a matter of fact, they all got richer from the war, they all profited from stock trades, bribes, kick backs, loans and no-show jobs for their fucking relatives. No one in the military decided to go to Iraq, they were sent there by politicians. Swearing an oath means you do the nation's bidding as the elected leaders decide what needs to be done. That is fucking bravery and professionalism.

Joe Biden's worthless cunt brother got a multi-million dollar a year job for a company that Joe Biden insured got a contract to build BILLIONS of dollars in new houses in Iraq. He had less contractor experience than Hunter Biden had oil industry experience when he got to work for Ukrainian oil and gas companies for tens of millions of dollars.

Everything you have said so far is misguided, misinformed and downright stupid. I'm going with my original assessment of a loser cunt, to chicken shit to serve in the military with some faggot job, probably chasing bail jumpers or maybe a loser Canadian cop with a fucked up youtube channel on being a "sniper".

Reactions: Cowpokey
My only affiliation with the military was being raised an Army brat. Living close to Ft Rucker, and I guess my haircut, I'm constantly offered military discounts while shopping. I can attest that I've never even considered lying for such. It's respect instilled in me by my father, stepfather and any person that has served in our military. But I take my honor from being honest and having integrity.
So stolen valor does burn my ass, but my ignorance disqualifies me from calling it out. Kudos to those that do!

My only affiliation with the military was being raised an Army brat. Living close to Ft Rucker, and I guess my haircut, I'm constantly offered military discounts while shopping. I can attest that I've never even considered lying for such. It's respect instilled in me by my father, stepfather and any person that has served in our military. But I take my honor from being honest and having integrity.
So stolen valor does burn my ass, but my ignorance disqualifies me from calling it out. Kudos to those that do!
I did SERE at Rucker.

Honor, integrity are important traits.

Reactions: BAMAboy18
I bet when you suck Joe Biden's dick, his balls are pressed into your chin.

Your fucktard logic can only come from gagging on Biden balls. You think two shitheads robbing a Quick Mart are brave.........................that is seriously fucked up and total leftist wet dream. The reason criminals don't jump in front of each other to boldly fight the cops is because robbing stores and killing people for cigs, beers and scratchers is not fucking brave nor is it honorable. It is what scumbags do and when one scumbag gets caught , the other scumbags flee and rob his corpse along the way.

You cannot seem to tell bravery from professionalism......................................a sure sign of a fucktard. Are you 19? If doubt you have seen anything braver that some Hollywood midgets fighting Orc's in New Zealand.

And you blame those who serve in the military for the shitty political decisions of those assholes you voted for. Hillary fucking Clinton supported the war in Iraq, as did Chuck fucking Schumer and most of the leftist cunts in elected office. As a matter of fact, they all got richer from the war, they all profited from stock trades, bribes, kick backs, loans and no-show jobs for their fucking relatives. No one in the military decided to go to Iraq, they were sent there by politicians. Swearing an oath means you do the nation's bidding as the elected leaders decide what needs to be done. That is fucking bravery and professionalism.

Joe Biden's worthless cunt brother got a multi-million dollar a year job for a company that Joe Biden insured got a contract to build BILLIONS of dollars in new houses in Iraq. He had less contractor experience than Hunter Biden had oil industry experience when he got to work for Ukrainian oil and gas companies for tens of millions of dollars.

Everything you have said so far is misguided, misinformed and downright stupid. I'm going with my original assessment of a loser cunt, to chicken shit to serve in the military with some faggot job, probably chasing bail jumpers or maybe a loser Canadian cop with a fucked up youtube channel on being a "sniper".

Wow, you’re lockstep party lines eh? 😂

Yeah I voted for Trump twice, sorry your pre canned shit doesn’t apply.

And did stuff more dangerous than many MOSs, just had better paying options that I found more inline with my values and giving back to my community 🤷‍♂️

To each their own, it would also be interesting to see a risk list comparing mil MOS to private sector risk management wise, it’s always mil and LE who scream about valor and honor and how they don’t know if they’ll make it home, never loggers or construction or pilots etc, when I hear “you weren’t brave enough” from a fucking Air Force plumber …

Everyone makes choices and not everyone likes the same thing, and that’s a good thing