• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

amazing new dkx body armor!

oh dude thats cool.
That backpack one would be really nice to throw in my assault pack. That'd give it a bit of a frame and probably make it a bit more comfortable.
Hope they come out with a level IV version soon.

They are here in my state!!!

May have to see what they have in the way of job options.

These plates would be great for a combat tour. Wonder what would be needed to get the ok to use these over the ceramic plates?

They are here in my state!!!

May have to see what they have in the way of job options.

These plates would be great for a combat tour. Wonder what would be needed to get the ok to use these over the ceramic plates?

An act of God is what it would take. Forget that idea.

US Palm makes a backpack that has a plate pocket in it that serves as your back plate and attaches to a front plate. I'll post pictures later of it.

I got to check these plates out at Shot and they are pretty light given their thickness. The thin ones are really interesting and ill keep my eye on them to see what pans out when more testing can be done on them. It seems too good to be true given the thickness so I am a bit skeptical.

EDIT to add picture

577342_10151352890396699_933921990_n.jpg

Last edited: