• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

American Craft Beer Week

Chris@InterstateGuns

Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2010
Louisiana
www.interstateguns.com
If you are like me and enjoy a good craft brew now and again, this week is "American Craft Beer Week". I'll be participating.

http://www.craftbeer.com/pages/news-and-events/american-craft-beer-week

In the spirit maybe you can share some of the good crafts you've had.

This is one of my favortie:
http://www.abita.com/ Some really good seasonal stuff. I really like their IPA's as well. If you are ever in the Abita Louisiana area, stop by the brew house and take a tour. Its free, you get to drink your fill for a couple of hours, and get to tour the brew room. The wife and I have gone and its a good way to spend a saturday afternoon.

Re: American Craft Beer Week

I just picked up a few 3 Floyds Dark Lords a few weeks ago from the brewery on DLD. Was an awesome time, and the Beer is FANTASTIC!! Also the FedEx guy dropped of Sucaba, and Parabola from Firestone Walker today. Damn good stuff.

The russian stout looks good. I think I've had one of their one of their IPA's?

Shibby, 3 Floyds Dark Lord looks pretty good. I'm gonna see if I can get some sent down here.

Stone is awesome too. You can only get dark lord the one day a year, at the brewery, unless you buy one off ebay. Founders Brewery also has some great brews. It's probably my favorite brewery. I'm pretty lucky as I have 3 floyds, Dark Horse, Bells, and Founders within a couple hours of me, and I spend alot of time in grand rapids, so they are frequent stops in route there. I'll post a pic to make the craft brew lovers sick, i just have to run down stairs, it's my second addiction next to what we're all here for. Pics to follow.

Most of these are limited or allocated release and all are at least seasonal. Plus a bit of bourbon thrown in just to keep it all safe.
photo.jpg

sorry for the shitty iphone pic.

Some of the stuff I have lying around. I usually have more but but I've been thirsty lately.
2012-05-14182553.jpg

Any suggestions on what to do with the bottles? I hate to just throw them away.
2012-05-14182700.jpg

LOL I just throw them in the trash. Getting ready to pour a Founders Old Curmudgeon as i type this its chilling.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL I just throw them in the trash. Getting ready to pour a Founders Old Curmudgeon as i type this its chilling </div></div>

HERESY I say! Take up home brewing and refill them. A most satisfying endeavor.