• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

American Guns-WTF

trisurvivor

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2010
MN,USA
Yes, I couldn't help myself. How big of a joke could tonight's episode be?

It is worse than last week's. Rich sold Regan Smith of Nascar, 7 marginal guns for $25k. Marginal375, 357, mossboss shotgun/30-30, ruger 10/22 @$800, 2 other junkers. This is either the biggest joke, or Rich should be in jail for being a crook.

Just ranting......

Re: American Guns-WTF

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Naw man... screw american guns. You gotta watch Red Jacket. </div></div>

Yeah, WAY better. Derp.

This ain't one I watch regularly but saw the one last week where he bent that poor girl over for $10k for the "snowflake"....I am in the wrong business!!!! These Discovery "gun shows" leave something to be desired.

You guys actually watch the show for the guns and sales?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: onechance</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys actually watch the show for the guns and sales? </div></div>

nope, just for paige...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A14</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: onechance</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys actually watch the show for the guns and sales? </div></div>

nope, just for paige... </div></div>
+1

for american guns i watch just to see how bad they rip someone off now. Sons of guns I just watch cause im HOPING to see some cool guns before they f*ck them up.

It TV guys dont take it so seriously. Yes it is silly but it is also increasing sales and ownership. You, I or our friends may laugh, but remember that there is a whole lot of script and scrap film to get to being on the tube.

Yes I want to buy her. How much for the little girl?

I'll take $10,000.00 for her. Just send me the funds and go pick her up.

Great shows! The only thing that I dont understand is how they can create something that has never been done before, but has actually been done before. Unless the flip out flashlight/pistol was actually red jackets idea

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A14</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: onechance</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys actually watch the show for the guns and sales? </div></div>

nope, just for paige...</div></div>
Is she legal yet??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smschulz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A14</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: onechance</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys actually watch the show for the guns and sales? </div></div>

nope, just for paige...</div></div>
Is she legal yet?? </div></div>

She resides in the state of Colorado where the age of consent is 16 years old. That being said, have any of you actually looked at her face? Yikes. Doubt me? In this picture below, cover her face. Pretty hot, right? Now, cover her body so just her face is showing. Still think she's hot?

01-paige-american-guns.jpg

Normally I'm not one to bag on women but her dad is a POS who is not only selling his soul for his financial gain but is also selling the soul of his young daughter for his own gain.

Somebody on the Hide said that Curt and Paige aren't even his real kids?

I don't know what I'd do without scantily clad, promiscuous women. So fathers who allow it are fine in my book, cause they make my life great! haha

And Jer...beauty is only a flick of a light switch away!

These shows suck, but why is this thread in this sub-forum? I'm sure there is a thread or 10 about this here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> In this picture below, cover her face. Pretty hot, right? Now, cover her body so just her face is showing. Still think she's hot?

</div></div>

I've seen worse ~ much worse but who is looking at the face anyway?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smschulz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> In this picture below, cover her face. Pretty hot, right? Now, cover her body so just her face is showing. Still think she's hot?

</div></div>

I've seen worse ~ much worse but who is looking at the face anyway? </div></div>

I've seen much worse as well but I don't oogle over it the way some people oogle over here. That was my point. I'm not going to watch some shitty show just because of some butterface that's on it when there's genuinely attractive women all over the dial if that's all you're looking for. There's either better shows with mildly attractive women (not girls) on it or there's similar shows with much more attractive women on it. Not sure yet what the draw of this is since it's a crappy show with a (questionably) attractive girl on it.

Wow, that is smart way to carry a firearm. Notice the friggin hammer is in a cocked position. Jesus Christ, are they seriously that retarded!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pnorris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, that is smart way to carry a firearm. Notice the friggin hammer is in a cocked position. Jesus Christ, are they seriously that retarded! </div></div>

That's how 1911's are suppose to be carried

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pnorris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, that is smart way to carry a firearm. Notice the friggin hammer is in a cocked position. Jesus Christ, are they seriously that retarded!</div></div>
It's retarded to carry it any other way. If one is not aware of that, they shouldn't own/carry one.

I would never carry a gun in that position. What situation could be so suprising that she could not pull the trigger from a hammer down position. Maybe I am naive, however, it is not like she is clearing a building in Baghdad. Why take away one extra safety step?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pnorris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, that is smart way to carry a firearm. Notice the friggin hammer is in a cocked position. Jesus Christ, are they seriously that retarded!</div></div>

"Cocked an locked"....thats how your supposed to "roll" w/1911's!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pnorris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would never carry a gun in that position. What situation could be so suprising that she could not pull the trigger from a hammer down position. Maybe I am naive, however, it is not like she is clearing a building in Baghdad. Why take away one extra safety step? </div></div>

Are you that fucking clueless about the 1911?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pnorris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would never carry a gun in that position. What situation could be so suprising that she could not pull the trigger from a hammer down position. Maybe I am naive, however, it is not like she is clearing a building in Baghdad. Why take away one extra safety step? </div></div>

Lets see...because if the trigger is not cocked on a 1911....its not going to do shit.....

Well since this is already a thread full of praises for this great store I thought I would chime in.

I'm in the market for a Badger Ord AR Rail so have been making calls to get one. I live in Cheyenne but have been working my way down south as I know the selection for parts gets better.

So I'm down on the list of stores and call Gunsmoke, ask for a Badger Ord AR.... and before I finish the guy says don't have it. He say go to numeric or something or other .com to find outdated parts. I'm like WTF!?!?! Told him its an in production current part for an AR, he says they don't carry them cuz if they need them they get them direct.

Its like, wait a second. You guys flash tens of thousands of dollars around like a guy with a handfull of singles a topless bar and yet you don't have the time of day to help a guy out. I realize most people don't have the overhead to the thousands of different AR parts, but do they not have the competance to know that ARs are far from outdated.

I think it comes down to if these jackwads don't see a handfull of Benjamins they don't care.

Go back to your BS show Gunsmoke! Your ratings are more important then potential customers, what a bunch of tools

I am not a handgun fan at all. I never owned except a beretta. If I am incorrect my fault . . . however, why not carry it without a round chambered and then simply work the action if necessary. I guess perhaps it is just me. Maybe I don't feel that somebody is about to shoot me at any second. If I had the fear, I would pull it would and chamber a round. So, if you feel good flaming me some more, have at it : )

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pnorris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not a handgun fan at all. I never owned except a beretta. If I am incorrect my fault . . . however, why not carry it without a round chambered and then simply work the action if necessary. I guess perhaps it is just me. Maybe I don't feel that somebody is about to shoot me at any second. If I had the fear, I would pull it would and chamber a round. So, if you feel good flaming me some more, have at it : ) </div></div>

............Words....Just don't have them for this one. You basically defeat the purpose of carrying a firearm for defense.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pnorris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, that is smart way to carry a firearm. Notice the friggin hammer is in a cocked position. Jesus Christ, are they seriously that retarded! </div></div>

Who's the retard? Even after someone told you how the 1911 is supposed to be carried you post this:

Why add steps to a defensive draw? SA or DA? Oh, right, you still don't realize this is a SA only weapon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MST</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It TV guys dont take it so seriously. Yes it is silly but it is also increasing sales and ownership.
</div></div>

Exactly why ammo prices keep rising like crazy. And don't tell me it's inflation! Dead gum .45 plinker is up to $20/box of 50!! Year or 2 ago it was only $13-$14/box. 9mm is getting to $21/box 100 at wally world. If more stupid shows keep driving up sales, where's it end?

Chris Rock may be considered prophetic when 1 round actually costs $5,000.(internet sarcasm).

Last week they sold some lady an AR10 for $10k. She could have bought a Gap10 with NF, USO, etc. for thousands less. I need to get in the business where letting someone blow up some tannerite after the sale nets and extra 30-50 %. On another note, I guess that is how he pays for the helicopter.....

I guarantee that helicopter is paid for by the network trying to boost sales and TV ratings.... No way does he afford that on a gun shop salary. You can be looking at $1500.00 or more an hour to run a chopper of that scale.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pnorris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not a handgun fan at all. I never owned except a beretta. If I am incorrect my fault . . . however, why not carry it without a round chambered and then simply work the action if necessary. I guess perhaps it is just me. Maybe I don't feel that somebody is about to shoot me at any second. If I had the fear, I would pull it would and chamber a round. So, if you feel good flaming me some more, have at it : ) </div></div>

You have just failed at the concept of owning a SA handgun.... walk away from the computer slowly. You're telling us in a defensive move to rack the slide and THEN draw down on someone?! That's just plain stupid......

I guess I just not that worried that I can be attacked in any instant. I don't carry for personal defense and don't feel the need. In my state, it is all but impossible regardless. If that is what you want to do go ahead. There are safer ways to carry a weapon. I don't agree with her approach, however, you might. Like I said if you feel better by calling me names go ahead. I don't mind. It seems some of you need to do that. Thanks guys.

People don't CC because they think someone will shoot them at any second. Ever been in a carjacking? Good luck with all that slide manipulation under pressure.

You're right though, it's prolly just the tin-foil hat I wear. No need for guns any more.

i conceal carry to ultimate safety standards, its secured in a safe in my basement, right there when i need it

P.S. and by "safe in my basement" I of course mean suitcased in my prison purse

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pnorris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not a handgun fan at all. I never owned except a beretta. If I am incorrect my fault . . . however, why not carry it without a round chambered and then simply work the action if necessary. I guess perhaps it is just me. Maybe I don't feel that somebody is about to shoot me at any second. If I had the fear, I would pull it would and chamber a round. So, if you feel good flaming me some more, have at it : ) </div></div>

You have just failed at the concept of owning a SA handgun.... walk away from the computer slowly. You're telling us in a defensive move to rack the slide and THEN draw down on someone?! That's just plain stupid...... </div></div>

No amount of explanation will make him understand.

Lmao at the we todd did understanding of the 1911 and concealed carry. Hell, even a Beretta is carried condition one with the safety on, and sometimes with the safety off. If you don't know what you're talking about, it's best not to say anything. Not trying to beat a dead horse, as all of this and more has been covered, but… DAMN.

I accept my beating due to my lack of knowledge about the 1911. My perceptions were based upon the fact that the LEOs I see all carry their weapons with the hammer positioned down. Obviously, glocks are a different story. As such, I will accept a few more lashes and then we can move on. Now, back to the bashing of the show : ) I am a motorcycle guy and this appears to be nothing more than an OC Version for guns. Talk about pieces of shit, the OC choppers they built were just garbage for ridiculous prices.

I hope they at least put some lube on it before they stuck it up Regan Smith's A&&......

It is unbelievable how that guy can look people in the eye and with a straight face quote them what he does for guns.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pnorris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not a handgun fan at all. I never owned except a beretta. If I am incorrect my fault . . . however, why not carry it without a round chambered and then simply work the action if necessary.</div></div>

Mossad??
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pnorris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My perceptions were based upon the fact that the LEOs I see all carry their weapons with the hammer positioned down.</div></div>

Have you ever heard of the LEM trigger? It stands for Law Enforcement Model and it is a double action only trigger with a reduced pull weight. In case you don't know what double action only means, it means the trigger always stays down, you can't cock it back.

Yes, I am aware of double action vs. single action.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pnorris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, I am aware of double action vs. single action. </div></div>

Obviously you aren't.

Yea I saw the guy sell the lady an AR-10 for $10,000 then turn around and sell a barret for $12,000. I was able to find both for 50% less online. Even after all appropriate ffl fees, and bribing the local politicians and cops for the shenanigans I might pull, I'm still up a couple grand. It makes me sick to see how much he charges for stuff. I'm just really glad the market hasn't "adjusted" for this asshats prices. I hope it is just for TV as anyone who knows anything about guns can call foul a mile away.

Uh yes, I am. Do you want me to explain it to you : ) There are semi-autos that are double action and can be obtained that way. Single action is far more common. Of course, after the first shot virtually all double action semi-autos then function as single action. How's that. Thanks.

Pnorris...For the love of all things holy...PLEASE STOP