• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

American Rifle Company Black Friday and Cyber Week Sale

Received an email from ARC and was told that my rifle is still scheduled to ship within a couple of weeks.
I hope this holds true and I see a shipping notification, sometime late next week and it arrives on the week starting on the 14th.

Not holding my breath, but I've got my fingers crossed!
Still waiting myself.... we shall see

Reactions: Leadrain22
11 weeks and counting for an Arch action.

ZERO communication from ARC.
I heard back from them Friday on a replacement mount. They said they are super busy and running behind. Be patient people. I'm sure during that black friday sale they got easily 1k+ orders. You want them super quick with shotty QC or wait a little extra time to make sure they're a good product?

I don't think anybody's asking them to rush product. They are just asking for an update not initiated by the customer.

There is a pandemic going on too. No matter your thoughts on it, stuff isn't running how it was before. Frank from Bartlein even said one of their distributors for barrel steel isn't supplying it anymore because other things are a higher priority. Could be the same for ARC.

I heard back from them Friday on a replacement mount. They said they are super busy and running behind. Be patient people. I'm sure during that black friday sale they got easily 1k+ orders. You want them super quick with shotty QC or wait a little extra time to make sure they're a good product?
I just want to know.

This was almost a month ago. Is this where we're at now? We have to check in monthly? Honestly if I knew it was going to take this long I probably would have went another direction.

SmartSelect_20220207-140114_Yahoo Mail.jpg

And its the same few that complain about the updates from ARC. Let them work through the issues and quit letting us know you haven't heard anything.

Im going to post weekly. The people deserve to know.

I get global supply shortage but there doesn't need to be an information shortage. Pandemic doesn't stop email. Everyone paid upfront with an est delivery date. That date has passed a while ago. I don't expect daily updates but a simple email blast saying, "sorry we missed delivery and are running XX weeks behind."

The lead time calendar applies to new orders. Not 11 week old orders.

I get global supply shortage but there doesn't need to be an information shortage. Pandemic doesn't stop email. Everyone paid upfront with an est delivery date. That date has passed a while ago. I don't expect daily updates but a simple email blast saying, "sorry we missed delivery and are running XX weeks behind."

The lead time calendar applies to new orders. Not 11 week old orders.
Information slows as people are out sick and what not.

For 11 weeks? Please be real. If the Sales Dept can respond to emails, I don't see why they can't send a pre-emptive one. The OP last signed in to the hide on 28 Jan. They would probably respond to less individual emails if they sent out a mass one.

Some of you guy's better be glad you didn't pre-order the Gen 1 Nucleus a couple years ago if you're whining about this short delay.
Go order a new barrel from Krieger, or Bartlein right now. You might get it in about 12 months. I called ARC once since I ordered my Archimedes, just to make sure my FFL sent them their info. I'm sure I'll get an email when they ship it.

I just want to know.

This was almost a month ago. Is this where we're at now? We have to check in monthly? Honestly if I knew it was going to take this long I probably would have went another direction.

View attachment 7802944

Im going to post weekly. The people deserve to know.
Believe me, we know. Its not like I’m not waiting for product to be delivered. I just plan better and shoot what I have and when other stuff shows up I will complete that project.

Reactions: EastBayRidge
I ordered a krieger when I ordered my Archimedes. 12 months. The manners for it 8-10 so not to concerned when the Archimedes shows up as I’m sure it will be way before that. Then I’ll just be staring at a bare action for 9 months lol.

Reactions: Txhillbilly
Got my dad's action today long action arc nucleus magnum action and the recoil lug is separate
Really is that normal? Both my sa Nuc and Arch are integral. I've been pondering a Arch long action magnum for a hunting gun, but maybe I will wait.

Really is that normal? Both my sa Nuc and Arch are integral. I've been pondering a Arch long action magnum for a hunting gun, but maybe I will wait.
You sure about that. I'm pretty sure all Nuke's are separate, mine for sure is.

You sure about that. I'm pretty sure all Nuke's are separate, mine for sure is.
You are correct. Oddly enough when I've removed 2 different barrels my recoil lug never moved. That's why I thought it was integral!

Reactions: RFutch
Called ARC today and had no problem getting a person on the phone. Idk what you guys are doing wrong who can't seem to reach anyone.

Reactions: Simonsza1
Called ARC today and had no problem getting a person on the phone. Idk what you guys are doing wrong who can't seem to reach anyone.
I don't think it has anything to do with getting them on the phone or not, but instead the multiple emails stating "actions with ship next week." My last email from them was on Jan 11th tat said I'd have it the next week, but nothing yet. I have multiple other irons in the fire so I'm not in a rush. I asm actually going to stop by there tomorrow and pick up another set of rings for my 28 Nosler. Its nice being able to walk in, try on a few different rings sizes and see what fits best. I just wish their M-Brance one piece could be 24mm high instead of the lowest being 32mm high.

You are correct. Oddly enough when I've removed 2 different barrels my recoil lug never moved. That's why I thought it was integral!
Not quite correct. The early Nucleus did not have an integral lug. I have an early Gen 2 SA Nucleus and it is not integral. But if you look a few pages back in this thread, you will see posts by me and others who have noticed that the new Gen 2 SA Nucleus has an integral recoil lug. I don't doubt the comments above about the Gen 2 LA Nucleus. Maybe ARC hasn't made the change on the LA version. I don't have a LA version, but I believe there are other differences between the two. I think the current LA has the old style bolt stop while the SA has a version that showed up in the Gen 2 (maybe 1.2 not sure). Also, if you look at the Gen2 Nucleus product page on the ARC site, it still don't mention an integrated lug. It does talk about it being "keyed" into the optics rail to ensure proper rotation. But the new SA with integral lug doesn't have the key because it doesn't need it. I think this is just a rolling improvement that just showed up. I would say if anyone has received a new SA Gen2 Nucleus as part of this sale and it doesn't have an integrated recoil lug to speak up. Who knows when ARC made the transition as well. Maybe prior to the sale, maybe in the middle of the sale?

Reactions: Schw15
Just received shipping notification for my Archimedes. Overnight shipping! Be here tomorrow. Now starts the wait for krieger and manners.

Reactions: Shoots 700's
It should be getting close for everyone. Myself and a couple co-workers got our Long Action Nukes ordered the last day of the sale in late last week.

Got a shipping notification as well, they made some moves this week it seems

All I ever saw on mine was the label creation, then it showed up at the FFL.

Told me the same about my Archimedes by phone a few days ago, and I feel the same way. I am anxious but it isn't like I have a gun shortage, what I do have is a shortage of time to shoot them all.

I don't think anybody's asking them to rush product. They are just asking for an update not initiated by the customer.

They update weekly I think. Does it account for black friday? Idk.

What they need to do is post a matrix of order dates by action type and when they expect them to ship. Update it once a week. This 6-8 weeks is, well, wrong and doesn’t account for when the order was placed. New orders, old orders??? Frankly, I don’t want to call. It is the most inefficient way to communicate this stuff. I’d rather that person was doing something related to getting gear out the door.
I don't think it has anything to do with getting them on the phone or not, but instead the multiple emails stating "actions with ship next week." My last email from them was on Jan 11th tat said I'd have it the next week, but nothing yet. I have multiple other irons in the fire so I'm not in a rush. I asm actually going to stop by there tomorrow and pick up another set of rings for my 28 Nosler. Its nice being able to walk in, try on a few different rings sizes and see what fits best. I just wish their M-Brance one piece could be 24mm high instead of the lowest being 32mm high.
I’m on my third week of my two ‘next week‘ comments.

People expect slow. Just tell them when, and if it slips, the why.

What they need to do is post a matrix of order dates by action type and when they expect them to ship. Update it once a week. This 6-8 weeks is, well, wrong and doesn’t account for when the order was placed. New orders, old orders??? Frankly, I don’t want to call. It is the most inefficient way to communicate this stuff. I’d rather that person was doing something related to getting gear out the door.

I’m on my third week of my two ‘next week‘ comments.

People expect slow. Just tell them when, and if it slips, the why.

My first "two weeks" was back on Jan 17th. I just got the notification of actual shipment. Hopefully yours come soon!!!

If it helps anyone, I'd be willing to send my Archimedes LA 473 Bolt Face now as long as they covered the costs. Then when theirs shows up, just send it to me. Mine is just sitting in the safe until I figure out a new build.

Got a weird official UPS ship notification email no details what or from who other than tracking number and...

Number of Packages:

UPS Service:
UPS Mail Innovations Expedited​

Weight:
0.83 LBS​

Could this finally be it?

Its almost like waiting for a suppressor stamp from the ATF. At least I know not to expect that for a year.

Got a weird official UPS ship notification email no details what or from who other than tracking number and...

Number of Packages:

UPS Service:

Weight:
0.83 LBS​

Its almost like waiting for a suppressor stamp from the ATF. At least I know not to expect that for a year.
Mine was from American rifle company

Number of Packages:

UPS Service:

Weight:
0.83 LBS​

0.83 lbs sounds kind of light. My Archimedes shows as 4.5 lbs.

Reactions: Simonsza1