• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And now it's known loon Jim Carrey's turn

Just another hypocrite asshole millionaire who made his millions with guns and now wants to tell us we can't have any while calling us "heartless motherfuckers".

308fvqf.jpg

While he may be a human, he is absolutley NOTHING to this Canadian. And yeah, there was a time where I actually had enjoyed some of his films.

Never again.

It's just another episode of Self-Righteous Circle Jerk Theater, folks. Nothing here to see that hasn't already been said or done before by some megalomaniac twit using tragedy and controversy to call attention to themselves.

Love how quickly the anti's close comments on their pages. So who protects YOUR daughter, Jim? And with what? Stupid jokes? Bet the first time he gets shot at (or even has one stuck in his face) w/o his bodyguards around he'll change his tune.

I guess he was talking about Gabby Giffords husband. Fire martial bill is an ass clown I think he and the bloomer five need gifford haircuts

This guys moment in the sun has long since set. He is banking on the any press is good press theory to get his name in the public eye. He and his opinions are irelevant.

He's obviously trying to get attention as his latest film (the incredible Burt wonderstone) was a huge flop

I really like this ass clown too. Oh well...

Greg Gutfeld tore him a new ass. Both on twitter and on the Five.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hZbVZobImB8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Pretty sad that anyone over the age of 10 actually cares what people in Hollywood think. Oh well. I guess some of us just haven't matured yet.

Wasnt he born in canada? That should say it all . Never liked him . Another person attempting to be male when we all know he pisses sitting down.

Wasnt he born in canada? That should say it all . Never liked him . Another person attempting to be male when we all know he pisses sitting down.

Oh how narrow minded of the world, some are. Self-Centered, much?

Maybe we need to give you shifty, well-refrigerated hockey-centric types appropriate avatars so we can sees ya' at a distance?

sIauhXz.png

Sean's okay, especially when he remembers to ship the next container of poutine this way. :D

Somebody in TN needs to walk into the lobby of Gaylord Entertainment and ask them face-to-face if they sanctioned any part of this insult.

Hee Haw

Gaylord Entertainment
Corporate Communications
One Gaylord Drive
Nashville, TN 37214

Read his little post. He's barely literate. Its a wonder anybody would take anything he has to say serious. Hell, its a wonder he can wipe his own ass.

Jim Carrey is still funny, I thought the skit I saw WAS funny, he was merely expressing his 1st amendment right.

Now, should I see him move forward and begin trying to CHANGE laws in this country I would change my mind.

Isn't he Canadian? - different culture up there you see, "Most" canadians that I know from racing are pretty anti-gun.

I disagree with Jim, but I thought it was funny if you take it without a political view and just use it as entertainment.

Jim Carrey quote:
I've been dubbed the man most responsible for the dumbing of America, so obviously I don't put much stock into thoughts like (the theme of the 'dumbing down' of contemporary comedy). People love to laugh, and most people can find humor in just about anything, which is great. Trying to label or categorize comedy is ridiculous. I mean, if you laugh at a fart joke, does that make you a moron? I don't think so.

Last edited:
Jim Carey,

"You casued alot of trouble here today mister and someone aught to belt you in the mouth. But, I am not, Oh the hell I am not!" "Smack".

Laying it down Big Plan and Straight.

When I was taking American History in school (they still taught it back then), I must have somehow magically missed the part where we are supposed to accept civics lessons on our constitutional rights from a Canadian "entertainer" who has made his career out of toilet humor gags. His brand of humor was considered immature a few years before I started shaving; and if that is his level of intellectual development, I'll seek lessons on responsibility and morality from other sources...

Yasherka - great wisdom in your words. Can we get that displayed before every TV show?