• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another coward.

On radio news conference. Sheriff said. He parked at a gas station dressed in full black. Walked across the street and started shooting into the church. A "local resident" engaged the person with a rifle and the shooter fled. He was found a few miles down the road dead in a single vehicle accident. At this point it is unknown if the shooter died of self inflicted wound or if the "local resident" had inflicted a fatal wound.

Best i have right now.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jZix8c_ZJCI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Live discussion.

Tin foil hat weirdos on the loose in the old bear pit....geesh.

Here's a thought.

An evil person carried out an act of pure evil.

And every single human being on this planet has the same evil thoughts, words and deeds just beneath the surface.

No need for some wacko conspiracy theory to explain it.

But, do carry one...if it helps you sleep better at night.

Do patterns exist in your world, and do they have meaning?

Oh good, Another fucking troll. Next, I'll be accused of "groupthink". Amazing, how many assholes there are running around loose (in general).

So, does it seem anywhere close to being plausible that some "right wing whacko" walks in to a church in hayseed Texas and shoots it up because he doesn't agree with their politics ? (not that I have anything bad to say about hayseed anywhere......their morals and standards seem to be much more upstanding than those of anyone in any major metropolitan city) Or, much like Vegas, does it seem more logical that the shooter felt he had a score to settle with Conservatives/Country music fans (or good, church going folk) ? You tell me......I don't have any answers, I just smell bullshit and it seems to always coming from the same direction.

Antifa link claimed: http://yournewswire.com/texas-church-shooter-antifa/

No clue on truth of the allegation.

Trump is speaking right now on the live YouTube channel.

News reporting witness saw him drive up to gas station, walk across to church, start shooting outside, go in shooting inside, come out, get shot and pursued by citizen.

If this is true, the above link allegations are very suspicious...

News is saying ruger ar15.

Yea i listened to the news conference live and the Sheriff said "Ruger assault style rifle" AR15 was NOT said. Could be a SR15 (ruger's AR15) but the discription would lead me to think mini14. Until "AR15 style" is official the media can suck my dick!!

Armed guy stopped the cowardly assailant .... pity more folks didnt bring their guns to worship , I do.

News reporting witness saw him drive up to gas station, walk across to church, start shooting outside, go in shooting inside, come out, get shot and pursued by citizen.

If this is true, the above link allegations are very suspicious...

Your about 30 mins late.

Rifle pic from shooters FB page

Attachments

• photo77736.jpg
    photo77736.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 12
Do some home work on this site - fake.

We're still grasping for sense in all of this, Conchita. As I said, "claimed." Too many people wanting to be immediately right on all the details.

Last edited:
No gun control will come from this.

Mark my words.

I was raised a Catholic, and the Catholic diocesis where I live is steadfastly "anti violence" and anti gun. I don't give a fuck what they want. I go armed wherever the fuck I please.

I was raised a Catholic, and the Catholic diocesis where I live is steadfastly "anti violence" and anti gun. I don't give a fuck what they want. I go armed wherever the fuck I please.

I'm catholic as well. They don't speak for us all though. Even my friend who is a much more strict catholic thinks it wise to carry in church. He also likes guns though. It's really not just church just gatherings in general. Outside of the few places you obviously shouldn't i'd carry as much i can this day in age.

For those thay have posted their religious affiliation. I am agnostic and for good reason. Those are my beliefs and are just as important to me as any of yours. I would happily stand guard outside anyone's house of worship while they practiced their beliefs. That includes muslims. I believe with all my heart that everyone has the right to practice what they hold true. Next to my family I would defend that with my life.

I got to Mass concealed carry. The priest, a Franciscan, would not approve. We've had some weird fucks show up and I'm not taking a chance. Been doing this for years. Mother Mary will understand that the hour of our death should not be during that time if we can defend ourselves.

I think these are coordinated attacks, paid in some way or persuaded via some other means, so that certain groups can call for more gun control. Call me crazy but...

I think these are coordinated attacks, paid in some way or persuaded via some other means, so that certain groups can call for more gun control. Call me crazy but...

I would not call you crazy. Of course it is just nuts to think that people could justify killing as a means to an end. Would not be the first time that is for sure.

Thirteen hours later, here I sit, still trying to put my head around it.

Short of warfare, how does a human being load up, suit up, and do this shit?

No, I'm not that naïve That was pretty rhetorical.

I guess incredulity means that I haven't become inured yet.

Here's hoping for another sequential 22 hours of single-digit-only homicides.

One day at a time.

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-devin-kelley-texas-church-shooting-suspect-killed-police-2610694

"Officials said in a press conference Sunday evening that after the attack was underway, a next-door neighbor engaged with the gunman, firing shots from his own rifle and chasing him away from the scene. The unidentified citizen also pursued the suspect and caused him to drop his gun, officials said."

Bad guy with gun stopped by good guy with a gun. A concept liberals can never understand.

Sorry 2ndamendmentfan, I have to take issue with part of your post.

Islam is not a religion in any modern sense, it is a worldly theocracy. It intends to be a secular power and is in many places. It has a military wing, it has economic policy, it implements sharia law to govern people under, it exercises the power to tax, rule and issue fatwa. It is what it was 1400 years ago, it has not changed and it is not going to. Contrary to what idiot Presidents have said, Islam is not a religion of peace. I am an atheist; but, I sure as hell know the difference between a priest, parson and iman.

We are 16 years in since 911 on this and accomplishing zip because no one will face the aforementioned fact.

You totally missed my point. I just knew putting "muslim" in my post would get under someone's skin.

I don't lay claim to a specific religion because I see evil in pretty much all the major organized religions this includes Atheism. Of course the Islamic/Muslim faith would be the most evil TODAY. But others have had their century or two at the top.

Where I live religion is so ingrained in most that it is simply called "The Church". The Church owns and runs everything around here. On a daily basis I see some of their most devout followers commit sins and then ask for forgiveness on Sunday, repeating the cycle every week.

Lets not forget the Catholic church priests love of young boys and the huge worldwide cover up.

I could go on for centuries, because it has been going on for centuries. What I was trying to say is that a single individual has the right to feel secure in their beliefs and where they practice those beliefs. I would defend that (it is part of the Constitution). I am not going to defend from any source evil that is backed by "the word of god".

The civil war clock ticks one minute closer to midnight.

Those who grew up in the Cold War will get the reference.

On a daily basis I see some of their most devout followers commit sins and then ask for forgiveness on Sunday, repeating the cycle every week.

Let me know when you find a person that lives Sunday to Sunday without sinning. Been awhile since that happened.

Let me know when you find a person that lives Sunday to Sunday without sinning. Been awhile since that happened.

Right. I understand that.

Once again i feel I am speaking a different language. I am not sure why my point is not seen so I will explain better.

I understand people are human, to say I have not commited sins would be a lie. The issue is doing the sin knowing full well it is a sin but justifying it by claiming "it will be okay god will forgive me"

I have been witness to stuff and when i have spoken up i have been told. "Well yes it would be a sin for you because you don't belong to the church, but for me god will forgive so I will be okay".

I have to think that God gets tired of forgiving some people all that time. It is not a loss of discretion if you have to ask for forgiveness on a routine basis.

As a smart man once told me "you can justify yourself all the way to Hell".

so, being courts martialed for beating his wife and kid and he had a rifle?

Yep. We have a system that is broken (laws not enforced). those in power would like you to believe that to fix the broken system we need more cogs in the machine.

so, being courts martialed for beating his wife and kid and he had a rifle?

the problem is the discharge. It was an other than honorable. only DISHONORABLE is mentioned on the 4473. as well as felony convictions. what he did no doubt is a misdemeanor. But regardless, the douche nozzle should never have been allowed to purchase the rifle.

the problem is the discharge. It was an other than honorable. only DISHONORABLE is mentioned on the 4473. as well as felony convictions. what he did no doubt is a misdemeanor. But regardless, the douche nozzle should never have been allowed to purchase the rifle.

Yes... I read it was a Bad Conduct discharge.... regardless it sounds like it was not a DD. Not sure if assault is a felony but it was done while still in the AF. Do court martial records show up on background checks?

He was likely prohibited due to domestic violence and the possibility that he could have been imprisoned for more than one year.