• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another coward.

Yes... I read it was a Bad Conduct discharge.... regardless it sounds like it was not a DD. Not sure if assault is a felony but it was done while still in the AF. Do court martial records show up on background checks?

Does it matter? A court martial that doesn’t result in a DD doesn’t change anything.

The guy that opened the press conference stated that the good samaritan grabbed his AR-15 ASSAULT weapon and returned fire. Wonder where he stands on the 2ndA.

Right. I understand that.

Once again i feel I am speaking a different language. I am not sure why my point is not seen so I will explain better.

I understand people are human, to say I have not commited sins would be a lie. The issue is doing the sin knowing full well it is a sin but justifying it by claiming "it will be okay god will forgive me"

I have been witness to stuff and when i have spoken up i have been told. "Well yes it would be a sin for you because you don't belong to the church, but for me god will forgive so I will be okay".

I have to think that God gets tired of forgiving some people all that time. It is not a loss of discretion if you have to ask for forgiveness on a routine basis.

As a smart man once told me "you can justify yourself all the way to Hell".

If you think you have been saved, yet continue to commit the same sins over and over, then you have been deceived and must ask if you are truly saved. This does not mean you wont continue to sin, but you should have a change of heart and when you do sin be bothered by it. It doesn't mean you won't do the same ones over again either, but you should at least actively seek to change. Many will argue that if you are truly saved that you will turn away from those old ways altogether, much like someone eating a healthier diet will eventually get to where they don't even like or crave sugar anymore.

Yes... I read it was a Bad Conduct discharge.... regardless it sounds like it was not a DD. Not sure if assault is a felony but it was done while still in the AF. Do court martial records show up on background checks?

Just read this

A day after a gunman massacred parishioners in a small Texas church, the Air Force admitted on Monday that it had failed to enter the man’s domestic violence court-martial into a federal database that could have blocked him from buying the rifle he used to kill 26 people

Air Force Error Allowed Texas Gunman to Buy Weapons - The New York Times https://apple.news/AqPexUgI0QFyd6PhT4rsdBg

Air foece error.... Lot of that going on,last,few,years as people were promoted and rewarded for political correctness and dnot competence.... Navy training... Army judges... Air force clerks....

And am I wrong that 4473 and instant background check disqualify for any domestic violence conviction?? Felony or misdemeanor?? A felony is already a disqualifier. Thus the addition of the additional DV question. I may be wrong...

Sirhr

Air foece error.... Lot of that going on,last,few,years as people were promoted and rewarded for political correctness and dnot competence.... Navy training... Army judges... Air force clerks....

And am I wrong that 4473 and instant background check disqualify for any domestic violence conviction?? Felony or misdemeanor?? A felony is already a disqualifier. Thus the addition of the additional DV question. I may be wrong...

Sirhr

LMGTFY ... https://www.atf.gov/qa-category/misdemeanor-crime-domestic-violence

Misdemeanors count.

The news said he bought two of the weapons at Academy recently, four in the past few years. The Air Force said they failed to communicate his conviction to the appropriate system allowing him to pass all background checks.

Sirhr

U r not wrong.

I also saw the the good guy was an NRA instructor. I'd love to see them shove that up the ass of the anti-crowd that says the NRA is to blame and has blood on their hands.

Has anyone else just decided to turn off the tv, radio or any other news source and just live in your own little world and pretend everything is ok. I am going shooting tomorrow and hunting on Saturday I have plenty of work all bills are paid and a small surplus of money in the bank what do I have to bitch about......

Stephen Willeford shot the dirtbag twice...
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/06/us/texas-church-shooting/index.html

"Devin Patrick Kelley, the gunman who killed 26 people at a Texas Baptist church, suffered three gunshot wounds, including a self-inflicted shot to the head, Texas authorities said Monday.

Kelley, 26, was also shot in the leg and torso by an armed citizen, said Freeman Martin of the Texas Department of Public Safety, citing autopsy results.

It was not immediately clear whether Kelley died from the self-inflicted gunshot wound or from being shot by the resident."

Has anyone else just decided to turn off the tv, radio or any other news source and just live in your own little world and pretend everything is ok. I am going shooting tomorrow and hunting on Saturday I have plenty of work all bills are paid and a small surplus of money in the bank what do I have to bitch about......

Yes, I have. Usually listen to the news on the way into work and part of the way home. I'm tired of getting in the truck and having to say "what the fuck's going on now?"not to mention the stupid shit that comes out of some of these reporters mouths and the people that report on.

Stephen Willeford shot the dirtbag twice...
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/06/us/texas-church-shooting/index.html

"Devin Patrick Kelley, the gunman who killed 26 people at a Texas Baptist church, suffered three gunshot wounds, including a self-inflicted shot to the head, Texas authorities said Monday.

Kelley, 26, was also shot in the leg and torso by an armed citizen, said Freeman Martin of the Texas Department of Public Safety, citing autopsy results.

It was not immediately clear whether Kelley died from the self-inflicted gunshot wound or from being shot by the resident."

That last line is epic! We’re not sure, but we think the gunman may have shot himself in the head after dying from a chest wound...

I do it on a daily basis. The media is cancer. Literally all outlets. Never anything positive, always what's going wrong in the world today. I know we've talked about it time and time again but they ought to ban the media's coverage on these events. Quit giving the psychopaths a platform.

I don't have any form of network television. We only have Netflix via the Internet connection. So much happier than way. Between social media and the news my blood pressure was always through the roof. I live a pretty simple life and it got much simpler when we dropped TV and stopped reading the papers.

I was raised a Catholic, and the Catholic diocesis where I live is steadfastly "anti violence" and anti gun. I don't give a fuck what they want. I go armed wherever the fuck I please.

Makes sense.

Lotta catholics around here with wrapsheets that'd make you wonder just how much they really gave a shit about any of that crazy catholic procedurey stuff they're into, and if that crucifixion tattoo was a religious thing or just something they did while they were drunk, after beating the wife into a coma.

I do it on a daily basis. The media is cancer. Literally all outlets. Never anything positive, always what's going wrong in the world today. I know we've talked about it time and time again but they ought to ban the media's coverage on these events. Quit giving the psychopaths a platform.

Damn right. I don't remember what thread it was I was posting in about the unsocial network I'm building, but that's the whole point.

There's some folks out there that love to pay attention to stuff, but man, it's a full time job keeping up with the crazy. Elect the folks who want to stay connected and watch all the friggin news channels, or that work in .gov and know what's really going on to positions where they can have an impact, and when they pass down stuff they need you to do, like call someone and say something, all you gotta do is press a button and make your damn voice heard. Otherwise, live your life and do the things you want to do. Fuck everything else. No more need for the media, or twitter, or any of those platforms people use to find out what e-mail address to send whatever to, or what congressman they need to call to tell 'em to vote this way or find a new line of work. If it was really all that important, you'd have gotten asked to do something about it.

I mean, for the folks that want to do it, they could get into a situation where they could list the personal phone number of the mayor, state rep, whatever, anonymously, and 30k people could call that son of a bitch and tell 'em what for. It's perfect for the times we live in. John McCain would be COMPLETELY UNHAPPY. That dude would never hear the end of it. He might even quit just because he can't get away from the people.

Makes sense.

Lotta catholics around here with wrapsheets that'd make you wonder just how much they really gave a shit about any of that crazy catholic procedurey stuff they're into, and if that crucifixion tattoo was a religious thing or just something they did while they were drunk, after beating the wife into a coma.

You're connecting things that are not connected. The Catholic Church's position on self defense has nothing to do with anything you've observed or said here.

So apparently, they are having trouble getting into the Perp's phone due to the security features?

Aren't most phones now equipped with biometric sensors that pick up fingerprints?

Well.... it's not like they don't have his fingers -- er -- handy?

Just 'sayin.

Sirhr

I know this is near impossible for millenials, but minimizing the use of your phone to just calling and innocuous texting and internet use is a useful skill to have.

If this has been posted, apologies. Aparrently this bozo excaped from a mental institution and made threats against a lot of people. WTF? Its the guns fault.

If this has been posted, apologies. Aparrently this bozo excaped from a mental institution and made threats against a lot of people. WTF? Its the guns fault.

There were a lot of red flags but no one fucked more than the Air Force.

The Grey Lady speaks, and almost reasonably.

I think the Left is slowly waking up to the fact that they live in The Other America, and that they don't get to dictate terms to the rest of us.

The article is heavily copy-and-paste protected, so to read it in its entirety, follow the URL below.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"94","width":"831","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/VIFXdPZ.png"}[/IMG2]

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/06/us/texas-guns-church-shooting.html

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"522","width":"719","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/m73VNbC.png"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"621","width":"576","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/4M5g7Ac.png"}[/IMG2]
NckWEVw.png

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"567","width":"572","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/N1l3FS0.png"}[/IMG2]

Well that’s just lovely....and he brought his kids too. But apparently had no problem walking pew to pew murdering someone else’s. There are no words to describe piles of shit like that.

Unhinged democrat killing Americans, am hearing that he was antifa, not confirmed though. The Vegas shooter, the baseball field killing, I think we are in a slow motion real life killing civil war and don't even know it yet. The Left/Progressive movement has started politically motivated killing of Americans. Not that you all need this advice but you should start carrying responsibly to protect yourself and others against this element, they are many and thay are full of hate, deep deep hate for all things freedom and liberty.

The Left/Progressive movement has started politically motivated killing of Americans.

This is the part that's getting my attention. At some point some on the other end of the spectrum will reciprocate in a more sophisticated fashion.

Gotta give "so called" Law Enforcement a chance, but they might be part of this effort based on the actions of the FBI of late (actually the last 30 years). Divide and conquer, the name of teh swamps game buddy. Stay ready.

This is the part that's getting my attention. At some point some on the other end of the spectrum will reciprocate in a more sophisticated fashion.

Well that’s just lovely....and he brought his kids too. But apparently had no problem walking pew to pew murdering someone else’s. There are no words to describe piles of shit like that.

I know. In general I am not upset when these bastards kill themselves, saving the taxpayer money and all. But for some reason I am upset this guy is not alive. Hoping he would get his skull crushed daily in prison. I want this guy to be in pain and lots of it.

Unhinged democrat killing Americans, am hearing that he was antifa, not confirmed though. The Vegas shooter, the baseball field killing, I think we are in a slow motion real life killing civil war and don't even know it yet. The Left/Progressive movement has started politically motivated killing of Americans. Not that you all need this advice but you should start carrying responsibly to protect yourself and others against this element, they are many and thay are full of hate, deep deep hate for all things freedom and liberty.

I changed calibers and capacities for EDC...and head on a swivel