• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Antifa Meds Treat Rubber Bullet Wound

So whom ever took that shot was low and to the left of the little head which if I was there that's exactly where I would be aiming to prevent that POS from spreading his seed.

Were they not supposed to dab a finger in the blood and use it to write TQ / time on his forehead.

My kids got worse abrasions from bicycles and thier homade pecan tree trebuchet.

I had to get rid of that when looking out of a window saw a child fly 6-8 foot high and 25-30 feet across the yard. They were taking turns with six kids to arm it and one to fly.

Probably did more damage with the tourniquet than the rubber bullet did.

I have ignored worse scrapes than that.

I was doing an inflame on a 3406E, I hit the inside of the block and cut myself putting in the main bearings. I finished up{took about 30 minutes} and got out washed the oil off and saw I need stitches.....So, I put electrical tape and glove over it and went back to work. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Some things my mom taught me about bleeding profusely.
1. If its sprayin' you better start prayin'
2. Don't get blood on the carpet!
3. You will be fine.

Wow, I'm impressed with their critical thinking, medical decision making, and vast knowledge of tactical combat casualty care!

No gloves, no masks (because, Virus) Not exposing the whole wound site. Tourniquet not applied tight enough (only hand tight, no windlass) on a capillary bleed (definitely the wrong type of wound) AND a ABD dressing on same wound, then packing it into the pants.

Everything wrong. She/him didn't even look it was actively bleeding anymore.

With that high standard of care they have going on, they gonna be on par with the Napoleonic age during the upcoming Hunger Games. .

Last edited:
I've gotten worse scrapes than that over the years handling electric skid movers and pallet stacks... I remember just dabbing the wound with whiskey from my flask and slapping some gauze on it with some masking tape, and going on and finishing what I had to do. Takes but 10 seconds to rectify. When I get home or go on break, then I break out the bacitracin ointment and a proper bandage...

Wait, are these motherfuckers the same ones who talk on Twitter about how to drag motorists out of their cars??? I wonder what are their procedures for handling multiple twisting deep thrust wounds from a 6+ inch combat knife inflicted by someone who did not consent to being dragged out of his car?
smiley_freak.gif

Glad I took a per before watching that. Might have made a mess of my pants.

@clcustom1911 hit it on the head. Great work kids.....

Now for the same level quality stroke and Heart attack care for the NFAC crew. Some of them looked imminent. 🤣
I've been told "a monkey can do good trauma care"...

So what's that make these antifa commies?

Glad I took a per before watching that. Might have made a mess of my pants.

@clcustom1911 hit it on the head. Great work kids.....

Now for the same level quality stroke and Heart attack care for the NFAC crew. Some of them looked imminent. 🤣

----------
Now for the same level quality stroke and Heart attack care for the NFAC crew. Some of them looked imminent.
----------

Flashbang grenades and other military pyrotechnic noisemakers are technically supposed to be 'less lethal' devices... However, seeing the physical conditions of a lot of these ANTIFA fucks, a couple of flashbangs may yield the same results as a frag upon deployment...

----------
Now for the same level quality stroke and Heart attack care for the NFAC crew. Some of them looked imminent.
----------

Flashbang grenades and other military pyrotechnic noisemakers are technically supposed to be 'less lethal' devices... However, seeing the physical conditions of a lot of these ANTIFA fucks, a couple of flashbangs may yield the same results as a frag upon deployment...
Flashbangs don't fragment upon ignition. It's compartmentalized deflagration like a gunshot.

A Mark 3A2 Concussion grenade, on the other hand, is pretty special.....

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Keep this fire going. Keep an iron on it red-hot. Anybody gets hit, slap iron to it. That's the fastest way to stop the blood .

Josey Wales

Reactions: Fig and Mwalex
Flashbangs don't fragment upon ignition. It's compartmentalized deflagration like a gunshot.

A Mark 3A2 Concussion grenade, on the other hand, is pretty special.....

I understand. I was just comparing a flashbang to a frag because the effect the noise will have on all of those fucktards with serious obesity and cardiovascular conditions will yield the same effects as a real frag...
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• Fragmentation Grenade.jpeg
    Fragmentation Grenade.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 104
I have cut myself shaving worse than that. Definitely bled much more than this poor misunderstood ANTIFA protester.

Were they not supposed to dab a finger in the blood and use it to write TQ / time on his forehead.

My kids got worse abrasions from bicycles and thier homade pecan tree trebuchet.

I had to get rid of that when looking out of a window saw a child fly 6-8 foot high and 25-30 feet across the yard. They were taking turns with six kids to arm it and one to fly.
kids will be kids

I was doing an inflame on a 3406E, I hit the inside of the block and cut myself putting in the main bearings. I finished up{took about 30 minutes} and got out washed the oil off and saw I need stitches.....So, I put electrical tape and glove over it and went back to work. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Some things my mom taught me about bleeding profusely.
1. If its sprayin' you better start prayin'
2. Don't get blood on the carpet!
3. You will be fine.

And to add, in Vet School we learned:

1) All hemorrhage stops eventually...