• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Anybody Watch Street Outlaws?

They were on a runway one night, not many "2000 HP" big blocks with fender dumps make it on the street. Anyway, I like the farmtruck, that would be my sleeper.

That farm truck runs a big block with two stages of spray. Im tryin to talk my buddy into loading up his "street car" and heading out there. I guess one of them from the show made a youtube callout video to anyone that thinks they can win for 5k.

I thought that was a runway. We raced sign to sign then someone got the idea to paint lines. Those hots rods would be in a ditch upside down on the roads we raced with all that HP. We put on cheater slicks and opened up the headers for the night. We had few that would drive their race cars on the streets, sit around waiting for someone to wheel by then make the challenge. And, a few street rods would win.

We had our farm truck, pure sleeper that caused many a fight.

There was another show on last year about a rod shop in Kali street racing. Had more racing in it than the drama this show puts on. The older show was more in line with how we set up races, we went looking for the car to race; when found, the lake, the bridge or corners with a time set, not by committee president with a list. Word got around. But we knew who was the fastest. Sometimes when large cash was involved we ran 2 out of 3. And we had some rolling start races that just happened. We had a single street light too that at times a rod was sitting there waiting until the next one came up.

First season in OK city so I wonder if they will go to other cities.

I enjoy watching it. It's pretty fun.

Some of those cars are pretty fast. But fastest cars in the US........I don't think so. Some of those drama queens need to come up here to Detroit and see what FAST street cars look like. Everything runs 10 flats. And we have 7sec cars around here that don't need trailers to haul them around.