• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up anyone a member of the club at quantico, va?

speedfreek04

Private
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2009
Northern Virginia
I'm curious about whether there might be anyone here on the forum that is a member of the Quantico Shooting Club. I recently sent a request to be added to the wait list(though I'm not quite sure how long that wait may be) and would like to see if I could attend any of the events or rec fires on range 4 as a guest. As much as I would like to, I would understand not being able to shoot if prohibited, but I figure I could learn alot just by being there and I could get a good feel for the facilities and the people involved. I look forward to hearing and hopefully learning from you guys. Thanks

Brendan

Re: anyone a member of the club at quantico, va?

I'm new to the club, signed up last month. Have definately learned some good tips from some of the guys. From what I have seen of the "club", it would be hard to say that there is a wait list but what do i know, im just a newbie. Anywhoo....As far as showing and shooting, it shouldn't be too much of a problem. I remember one guy that did that and was able to fill out the paperwork that same morning. Don't forget the dues....

I sent an email to the operations director, and they told me there was a short wait since I'm a civilian. I did see on the site a mention of members being able to bring a guest for something like $10-15. I also saw there was a request for an RSO for range 4 for this sat, and I would like to see if I can go down with someone as a guest. I'm not sure whether its a rec fire or a match but I figure either way it would be interesting. I'm just hoping a whole bunch of active duty people sign up so the 2-1 ratio can include me!

speedfreek,

What ever became of this? Have you been yet?

Congratulations on actually getting a reply from them. My membership lapsed while in Iraq and they've failed to answer no less than 5 emails asking about renewal.

I'm a member.

We have new management now .... if you've sent an email recently and didn't get a response, I'd be surprised.