• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone buy from Palmetto State Armory

always good for me, usually takes 2 or 3 days to ship but I always get my order

I've ordered from them a couple times with no issues. Always got what I ordered in decent time.

Great prices and slow as %&@$ shipping. That being said, I have built 2 AR's with their premium line of parts and I am very pleased.

Many times.
Only one time the sent me a case of ammo that was the wrong model.
They immediately shipped out the correct one with a call tag for the other.
No complaints.

One of my favorite places to purchase ammunition from.
And great customer service. A+
My shipments have always arrived on time, not as fast as other places, but on time nonetheless.

Slow shipping, and shipping charges "stack" on many items.

That said, good prices and a good vendor.

Ordered my AR lower from them. No complaints from me. Took a few days to ship out but I wasn't in a rush to get it anyways

They are GTG... But like expressed earlier, they can be slow to ship.... Sometimes very slow.... As long as your not under time constraints order with confidence.

I ordered a LPK and some magpul stuff from them it was listed as " in stock " took a month for them to ship and it was impossible to get a hold of anyone on the phone and emails were not responded to. Did I get my parts for a good price yes this all depends on soon you need it. Seem like a nice group of guys though with some great deals.

A few times a year they run FGMM on sale for great prices, it's worth picking up as many cases as you can stand when they have it.

Bought from there several times. Shipping is slow but their prices are usually great. As long as you aren't in a rush I say they're gtg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Gtg +1

Thanks for this thread reminded me to get more gmm. They can be slow ship on high demand ar parts uppers etc (2 work delay before shipping) but small orders usually ship fast. There prices are the best I have seen on so many parts, scopes, firearms, and ammo that I don't mind the wait. Them and Joe Bob out fitters are where I get all my ar parts these days......

Refuse to deal with them, personally. (Flame suit on)

I live close enough to drive to one of their retail locations when I can justify the gas for the amount of stuff I'm buying, but haven't stepped foot in there in well over a year. When I have close to $1500 worth of shit laying on the counter and you can't be bothered to look for a couple $10 5/8-24 A2 flash hiders that are mixed in with 1/2-28's in the drawer behind the display because some dumbass can't read, you don't need my business. I could see the damn things from across the counter, but they didn't have time to dig through them even though there was 3 people working and only 2 customers in the store. I wonder if they had time to put all that shit back.

I only tolerate shitty service once, then I spend my money elsewhere.

whats their process time? seem slow, order ammo last week, still in processing.

Shipping is approx. 2 weeks+ so unless you will be shooting within the week and are out of ammo, you'll be happy with the savings. Also, they don't stock hot ammo very well(duh).

I guess I got lucky when I ordered from them. I had my order within a few days of ordering. I ordered 3 lower parts kits and will be ordering uppers here shortly to finish off my 3 ar builds in the near future.

always good for me, usually takes 2 or 3 days to ship but I always get my order

When they get around to it is more like it. I ordered ammo 1.5 weeks ago and still waiting for an order conf, ship, track or ANY GD thing! They REFUSE to answer the phone and email replies are "canned" responses.

Would I order again? Hell NO!

I started this thread because I was concerned when my card was charged, but several days went by and the product hadn't shipped. I was greatly relieved to see all the positive feedback from Hide members. I ordered a case of FGMM on Monday, May 5th. Palmetto shipped the ammo on Monday, May 12th and it is being delivered today (per tracking info). No problem on my end now that I know this is SOP for Palmetto. I was just surprised by their slow shipping approach. Seems counter to good business practice, but I will certainly order from them again. Thanks for all the input.

I just brought this thread to their attention, maybe they can start a relationship here keep everyone in the loop. Their deals are hard to beat.

I believe their policy states that they charge immediately upon submitting your order, unlike other s who charge upon shipment(i.e. Sgammo). I wish that Palmetto had a "notify me when back in stock" feature.

I can echo those others in this thread. Their prices are great but their processing time is pretty slow. Other than that they're good to deal with. Just plan on a long wait time for their processing. And always keep an eye out for their daily deals and their ammo prices which are usually very very good.

Good shit from those fellas. Great prices, awesome parts and great customer service. They require signature upon arrival of a lot of items, like most workin folk I'm not around to sign for it and fed ex is two hrs away.. Knowing this I called them, they shipped my stuff ups so I could pick it up in town. I'll be buying from them again.

I have had a couple not pleasant experiences there. When they sold only at gunshows no way would I shop anywhere else. Shortly after Sandy Hook they had an HK45CT in Columbia that had been on the shelf for a couple months. I called and asked could I put it on a short layaway and was told no problem. So I jump in the truck drive 2 hours only to be told in the store they were no longer doing layaways. Policy must have changes in 2 hrs. I was pissed. Had 2 more incidents, but not worth getting into details. Now I only go there if they have something I cannot find elsewhere.

The bed thing is, I run a local 2 & 3 gun match and had sent them god knows how much business over the last few years through the 40-50 that show up monthly to shoot my match. I told them that and they seemed to care less. Oh well.

I ordered two items from them that were listed as "in stock" and they billed my debit card that day. Then after about 30 days, no product. I called and the response was that one of the items was on "backorder" and they were holding the entire order until all the items were there. I said they both were in stock when I ordered and asked them to ship what they had. They agreed to ship the "in-stock" item. 30 days later no shipment. I called again, then the story was changed, the had the previously "back-ordered" item in stock, but sold the other item they promised to ship me 30 days before. The agreed to ship the item that had recently come in stock. Another two to three weeks and no shipping confirmation. After 90 days I called and asked to speak to whoever was in charged and explained the situation. He said it was their policy to ship only when all items were in stock to save on shipping. After I told them that they had my $1000+ for items in stock and had twice sold items out from underneath of me, he promised to get it shipped that day. He did, all in all it took 4 months to get my entire order.

Twice I've been shorted on items and twice I've been shipped the wrong item in the right package with their AR15 parts. They would sell "premium mil-spec" 7075 receiver extensions and ship 6061 tubes. I didn't argue with them or try to get a correction, but it kind of irked me.

They do have great prices if you can get past their somewhat deceptive marketing. So far with ammo, I've had good luck dealing with them. Parts and reloading components, not so much. Also the fast shipping I've had so far has been about 14 days. If you don't mind waiting for good prices, they are good.