• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone consider Pence is an Establishment mole?

2aBaC̶a̶

Humans are amusing
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2019
I Da ho
Sometimes I think he was just there to Babysit. and for insurance.

Thinking about it, the media never went too hard on him plus now they're making him out to be a good guy during all this. Somehow Trumps #2 gets chosen to survive the political onslaught?

I smell a rat.

Would explain a lot.

He has no political career. He doesn’t want to run for President. He already served in Congress. He was Governor. He’s not going anywhere.

Reactions: Steve_In_29
Trump is a “stitch” in time. It was never meant for him to be President. RNC never thought he would really be their candidate, but he pulled it off. Doing this ruined both parties and exposed how fucking corrupt they both are. He is the political turd in the punch bowl and they want him gone. They are using a false narrative as a power grab that we will never undo, legally.

Attachments

• 17218EB3-8C44-4B26-B055-0FF0C35E4369.gif
    17218EB3-8C44-4B26-B055-0FF0C35E4369.gif
    530.3 KB · Views: 59
Trump is a “stitch” in time. It was never meant for him to be President. RNC never thought he would really be their candidate, but he pulled it off. Doing this ruined both parties and exposed how fucking corrupt they both are. He is the political turd in the punch bowl and they want him gone. They are using a false narrative as a power grab that we will never undo, legally.
^^^^ This!
In a town where serving a couple terms as a Congresscritter with a $174K salary lets you leave office as a millionaire, Trump was the one candidate that couldn't be bought to follow the Swamp's playbook.

As you point out he exposed how deep the rot went on BOTH sides of the aisle. That's why when push came to shove, despite massive evidence that the election was fixed, the Repubs really didn't put up a fight to keep him. They are just as happy as the Dems to see him gone.

^^^^ This!
In a town where serving a couple terms as a Congresscritter with a $174K salary lets you leave office as a millionaire, Trump was the one candidate that couldn't be bought to follow the Swamp's playbook.

As you point out he exposed how deep the rot went on BOTH sides of the aisle. That's why when push came to shove, despite massive evidence that the election was fixed, the Repubs really didn't put up a fight to keep him. They are just as happy as the Dems to see him gone.

My thoughts also.
Now the wholesale of USA,,to china,,will be resumed.

Pence is like all of them, career politician, a mole, not sure about that.

Anyone who watches the full cspan debates knows this, they are like WWE “wrestlers”, they’ll say the most nasty combative stuff about each other, but once it’s cut and that’s a wrap, they’ll all walk around and be all chummy to each other, red tie, blue tie, they all cash a check from the treasury and lobbyists just the same, they all want the same thing; keep their seat and get more power to increase their value$

I mean do you honestly think in WWE there are really “blood feuds”, same with the passionate media people, you really think they believe one tenth of the crap they spew? Or how politicians like obama said he was going to be super transparent, get us out of all the wars and all that the first time he ran, yet his actions he might as well been bush 2.0, of course the left and the right are too caught up in the story line, pointing such things out would be like pointing out chewbacas zipper to a Star Wars nerd. Look how all the politicians during the legit peaceful walk in of the capital, they all had a unified voice and held each other’s hands when the dirty presents walked onto their stage, all on the same team, It’s a big show, always has been, always will be.

Last edited:
I thought that it was tradition to choose a "worse than you are" VP so there was less of a chance that someone would try to off you.
Not saying that Pence is bad, just limited in political strength.

Trump surrounded himself with shitty people throughout the last four years. Why would Pence have been any different? At best he was a second-rate Midwestern governor (I don't think anyone put him on the same level as John Kasich or even Rick Snyder five years ago). At worst he may very well have been plotting to overthrow Trump at various points before and after the 2016 election. Really sounds about par for the course.

Trump going scorched-earth through the primary was a good thing long-term for the party (although slime balls like Lindsey Graham and Chris Christie have recovered somewhat from their shellacking), but unfortunately left the Republican Party with very little bench depth in the short term. Trump could have picked his last standing rival, and having Ted Cruz at his side might have changed the trajectory of the last four years. But instead we got a political "grey man", which is probably not the sort of counterweight that might have been able to take Trump's populist ambitions and forth effective policy.

That being said, it's probably a good time to remind everyone that the presidential nominee doesn't pick the VP candidate; that's the job of the party. So if one looks at RNC leadership circa 2016, there really shouldn't have been any higher expectations.

Reactions: Mr.BR
Trump always made poor personnel choices, he literally fished the swamp for the swamp creatures for everything that he couldn't use family or a couple of folks who worked with him in the past,he even brought the losers from the Apprentice to WH

But i am pretty certain that even in his wildest dreams he never taught he would lose it all. While the past couple of presidents easily cashed in after leaving office in 'money for nothing and chicks for free' style .

He will be lucky if he doesn't lose much more of his fortune. Marketing Trump brand in the future, he better reorient fast, away from glitzy goldplated shit for the liberal elite. to selling his name on trucks, guns and lawnmowers.

Pence...…...….. At best he was a second-rate Midwestern governor (I don't think anyone put him on the same level as John Kasich or even Rick Snyder five years ago).
John Kasich a first rate governor?

LOL

I would have taken Mike Pence to run Ohio a million-fucking-times over that asshole Kasich.

John Kasich is a piece of shit RINO who swings around like a windvane whichever way he thinks will get him more votes.

Last edited:
Trump always made poor personnel choices, he literally fished the swamp for the swamp creatures for everything that he couldn't use family or a couple of folks who worked with him in the past,he even brought the losers from the Apprentice to WH

But i am pretty certain that even in his wildest dreams he never taught he would lose it all. While the past couple of presidents easily cashed in after leaving office in 'money for nothing and chicks for free' style .

He will be lucky if he doesn't lose much more of his fortune. Marketing Trump brand in the future, he better reorient fast, away from glitzy goldplated shit for the liberal elite. to selling his name on trucks, guns and lawnmowers.
You severely underestimate the support President Trump has in this country.

I know he has lots of support,but that is not folks he was making money on, Trump brand as it was in the past is dead, needs to change direction.

John Kasich a first rate governor?

LOL

I would have taken Mike Pence to run Ohio a million-fucking-times over that asshole Kasich.

John Kasich is a piece of shit RINO who swings around like a windvane whichever way he thinks will get him more votes.

Wasn't talking about my own opinion, or anything based in reality - just "conventional wisdom" (which is usually neither conventional nor wise) circa 2016. Kasich was some sort of white-knight savior for centrists and mainstream Republicans 'round that time; if the point of picking a midwestern governor was to placate that crowd, there were higher-profile candidates. Pence was a political nobody prior to the VP selection. He brought nothing to the role other than what one would get from running GW Bush's principles of "compassionate conservationism" through the photocopier a few times. There is absolutely zero reason for Trump to have picked him over any number of others. Once again, Trump probably wasn't responsible for this choice, but left to his own devices, I'm not confident he would have made a better selection.

Sure, he's got immense support - far greater than any other Republican ex-president in my lifetime. GWB left in disgrace after his various debacles, GHWB simply wasn't popular, Reagan was senile, Gerald Ford simply wasn't a big enough man for the moment, Nixon - LOLZ. We pretty much need to go back to Eisenhower to find one that left with his head held high.

Now - how will he capitalize on that support? Other than "start a conservative news network/social media platform", I haven't seen any real ideas. And he hasn't built out any sort of "coaching tree" other than this vague concept of Donnie Jr. growing up from an Instagram shit-poster into presidential material.

Should be fascinating to see how this unfolds.

Reactions: Eric_F
Now - how will he capitalize on that support? Other than "start a conservative news network/social media platform", I haven't seen any real ideas.

We'll see. But I agree with you in that for a seemingly very saavy man, he makes really poor choices in who he surrounds himself with.

Reactions: E. Bryant
We'll see. But I agree with you in that for a seemingly very saavy man, he makes really poor choices in who he surrounds himself with.

Yep. And I haven't seen too many people rise to that level in the business world without building a good team. A rule of thumb we use in the manufacturing world is that it's pretty damn tough to grow beyond $10M-20M/year in sales with just a single strong leader; shit just gets too complex and wide-ranging even if that leader is super-competent. I'll readily admit that NYC real estate is a completely different world from my experience.

Thing is, could you surround yourself and fill an entire administration with people you truly "Trust" with your life??? I know I couldnt. Eventually you have to pull from a pool of qualified people that you dont neccesarily know.

Why do you think he had such a high turnover.

not really the name I was thinking about trash is more along the lines trying to keep it civil even if it's not deserved .

I'm of the opinion that anyone in government, including senior military, for 20+ years are very accomplished deceivers. They will tell you whatever you need to hear for them to advance their prominence and ideology. And they will do it very convincingly!

I guess I'm odd man out.

Pence seemed like a decent guy (no worse than any other politician--which is setting a low bar i get that), everytime they threaten to impeach trump I'd have a laugh and say "Sure give me Pence"

The media had a field day with his views on gays/etc. Its just it mostly got ignored over the 2 minute hate ORANGE MAN BAD

I'm not sure where the hate on the right originated from--other than he didnt do Trump's bidding on the electoral count, but his options were limited. He had Trumps back the whole time up until now. If we eat our own, who is going to be left. Love or Hate em, pretty low on the list of concerns tbh.

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 26
There have been a couple videos going around where he gets that challenge coin from someone and someone else, when he looks, at it tries to cover up his hand like no not now. Immediately after he puts it in his pocket Nancy Pelosi comes over and "rubs elbows" with him. You know anything about the symbolism rubbing elbows says a lot.

You can say all kinds of shit about the people Trump put in position. All of them had to go through senate confirmation. Most were recommended by people who he thought he could trust. Look at the Gen Mattis debacle. Everyone here was 100% cheering for it. How'd that work out.
Just admit it. The beltway is a giant stench pit. There's nothing there worth preserving. Trump exposed how deep and filthy it is. Now we have to pull the plug to drain it.

Sometimes I think he was just there to Babysit. and for insurance.

Thinking about it, the media never went too hard on him plus now they're making him out to be a good guy during all this. Somehow Trumps #2 gets chosen to survive the political onslaught?

I smell a rat.

Would explain a lot.

Not exactly a new phenomenon, LBJ for Kennedy, Bush for Reagan, and so on.

Look at the Gen Mattis debacle. Everyone here was 100% cheering for it. How'd that work out.

That follows the general trend. Wouldn't take a lot of work to dig up quotes from conservatives in support of guys like McCain, Romney, and Paul Ryan. Anyone who talked poorly of those men at the time got smacked down.

To get support from conservatives in the moment, all a Republican needs to do is "own the libs". Doesn't matter how he's gonna do it; he can be a fake fiscal conservative like Paul Ryan (remember "The Path To Prosperity"?), or simply batshit crazy like Sarah Palin. Romney simply existed as a rich white guy and that was apparently deemed sufficiently offensive to the liberal establishment, and so everyone was happen to fall in line behind him. After all, he saved the Salt Lake Winter Olympics! :rolleyes:

Now to earn admiration in the long term, one has to be on the level of Ronald Reagan. Get into a deep conversation with a dedicated conservative, and you might eventually hear about how Goldwater was insufficiently anti-Communist or that Ike was a pussy for not nuking China or whatever.

My point being that we'll bend over backwards to accommodate weak-sauce fakes in the short term, and shit all over the legacy of anyone in the long term. Tempering these instincts might serve us well, because the current system ain't working out so hot.

Why did Trump not enact either the insurection act or the EO from 2018? I'm thinking either would have been better than what we are seeing currently.

Occam's Razor suggests that he holds a weaker hand than the LARP crowd wants to believe. The DNI may not "have everything". There probably isn't a leaked audiotape of Biden confessing everything. ECW may not be some sort of genius. There probably wasn't a seized server from German, or France, or wherever. That bald-headed Italian dude might look like a bargain-basement Bond movie villain, but maybe he wasn't in charge of a massive effort at an Italian aerospace company. And so on...

Reactions: Mr.BR
The best thing Trump can do now is use his position to issue executive orders to improve election fairness for 3rd parties and leave office without being removed so he can build a third party. There are obviously many “patriots” out there that support his ideology. It would probably be best to get that out there for what it is.

Trump’s core supporters are not republicans...they are unrepresented. He found them, ignited them and now they need formed into a voting group to get their candidates in federal, state and local governments.

This is like job center line ,anyone that wants future in politcs next couple of years , lining up.
Meanwhile big businesses and banks even the PGA are joining the show ,Deutsche bank drooping Trump will be interesting to watch.

001-ben-garrison-trump-backstabbers.jpg

Last edited: